剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
就差一点 孩子 -我知道 抱歉 老爸
Awfully close there, son. - lknow. l'msorry, Dad.
我就是搞不懂这事
I just can't get this dang thing straight.
稍等下 好了 好了
Hang in there. There she goes, there she goes.
没问题了
Okay. All right.
在第12点我们将会看到
And as we'll see coming up in bullet point 12,
由于软成本低廉
LensCrafters is your most conservative
亮视点是您最保险的特许经营机会
franchising opportunity due to your soft costs.
只有一个条件
One stipulation.
是什么
Name her.
我们想让你加入
We want you to join us.
真的加入我们
Really join us.
加入哪里
Join you where?
加入我们的圣母教堂
Join us at Our Lady.
该死
Dang.
真该死
Dang!
让我告诉你这是什么意思
Let me tell you what that means,
这是老人力量的展示
my little demo of old man power.
年轻人 你还有很多时间来锻炼身体
You got a lot of time left to get strong, young man.
你还有一辈子
You got a lifetime left.
孩子 现在开始你的生活正好
It's just fine, son, for your life to start now.
我的…我的老妈和老爸 凯文和丹尼丝
My, um...My mother and father, Kevin and Denise...
我很了解他们
I know them well.
他们老了
Well, they're elderly.
天降噩梦
The old stork brought a surprise
这个噩梦就是我
when the old stork brought me.
接着讲
Mm- hmm.
我变得
And I've been a dis.
我的状况比令人失望还要糟糕
worse than a disappointment.
不管是什么
Whatever that is.
所有的孩子都是好坏参杂的
All kids are mixed blessings.
希望我也是如此
Wish I was mixed.
定个小目标
Aiming for it.
现在如果我可以用这个特许经营的方式还有其他办法
lf I can right my ship with this franchise opportunity
来让自己走上正轨
and other ways, now.
什么其他办法
Which other ways?
爱他们
Loving them.
好好对待他们
Treating them right.
不比他妈的失望更糟糕
Being not worse than a fucking disappointment.
过来这儿
Come on over here.
都结束了 此刻
AlI over, at this moment,
都结束了 乌合之众都散了
all over, people are falling down.
好的 先生 -你现在重振旗鼓了
Okay, sir. - You're on your feet now.
我会帮你的
l got you.
好的 先生 -不 叫我老爹就行了
Okay, sir. - No, just call me Pa.
大家都这么叫我
Everyone does.
好的 老爹
Okay, Pa.
从现在重新开始 可以吗
Starting now, right?
好的 从现在重新开始
Yeah, starting now.
比我们预期进展的慢了一点 但是
Slower going than we were hoping, but...
但是什么
But what?
我爸爸妈妈说过
Well, uh, my mom and dad said they could, uh,
他们可以支持我们度过第三季度
bolster us through the third quarter here.
他们会…帮助我们度过的
They'd...bolster us through it.
你♥爸♥妈的账户是”圣母”的账户
Your parents accounts are Our Lady accounts.
他把钱转入教堂控制的大账户
They invest through a greater account
进行投资 特雷西
the church controls, Tracy.
我知道 所以…所以我到这里来支取
Iknow it. That's...That's why I'm here to getit.
没有什么可以支取
Little to get.
什么
What?
账户里没有剩下什么钱
Little to get left there.
我们被诅咒了 我和你父母
We're cursed, your parents and me.
怎么会
How?
被儿子诅咒了 我就有个儿子
Cursed with sons. I have one.
就像你♥爸♥爸和妈妈一样 我无条件爱着我的儿子
Loved him through it all, like your mother and father,
凯文和丹尼斯 也无条件深爱着你
Kevin and Denise, have loved you through it all.
不管你滥用暴♥力♥ 或长得…丑陋 特雷西
Through violence, through your...ugliness, Tracy.
他浪荡了一阵回到家里
Then he returned after a prodigal period.
我犯了一个巨大的错误 相信他
And I made the great mistake of placing faith in him.
就像凯文和丹尼斯一样 相信了你
The way Kevin and Denise placed faith in you.
然后我们的一部分基金就没了 我的孩子
Then gone with some of our funds, my son.
所以 如果我们的店倒闭了 他们并不能帮我们度过难关
So, if our store goes, they can't bolster us through,
那么 什么 他们赔光了吗 老爹
then, uh, what, they lost...they lostit all, Pa?
所有他们存入账户的启动金
Everything that they put in to get it started?
他们所有的积蓄
AII their savings?
恐怕都没了 特雷西
l'm afraid so, Tracy.
就像俗话说得那样“被儿子诅咒了”
"Cursed with sons", as the saying goes.
俗话怎么说来着
What's the...What's the saying?
“被信仰祝福 被儿子诅咒”
Blessed with faith, cursed with sons"
这话什么意思
What's that mean?
儿子是害人精
Sons fuck up.
难道不是吗 孩子
Don't they, son?
你孩子叫什么名字
What's your boy's name?
保罗艾伦
Paul Allen.
保罗艾伦布朗
Paul Allen Brown.
他还要他妈的把我们搞在这里多久
How fucking long is he gonna keep us here?
难道他不应该时不时地转一下那该死的“停车“标志吗
lsn't he supposed to rotate that fucking thing now and then?
你是不是应该转动一下“停车“标志让车通行啦
Aren't you supposed to rotate that thing now and then?
再等等
Just another moment.
你在开玩笑吗 老兄 要命
Seriously, man. Fuck.
我要去接孩子呢
My kid's waiting at day care!
再等等
Just another moment.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Fucking unbelievablel
冬天结束之前 我还走得了吗
Can I go at some point this winter?
伙计
Guy?
大科学家
领导
Einstein?
开什么玩笑 拜托
Seriously, come on!
真♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
要死
Oh, fuck.
混球 老子好心为了你的安全着想
Just trying to keep you safe, motherfuckerl
老天爷
Jesus Christl
贱♥货♥ 我正就他妈给你“转”
I'|I fucking rotate that shit for you, bitchl
保罗艾伦布朗
Paul Allen Brown?
保罗艾伦布朗
Paul Allen Brown?
该死
Shit.
保罗布朗
Paul Brown?
在
Yeah?
他妈的站起来
Get the fuck up.
今天出狱吗 保罗艾伦
Getting out today, Paul Allen?
希望如此
Uh, I hope so.
我也这样希望呢
Me too.
因为今天也是我出狱的日子
Cause I'm getting out today, too.
该死
Fuck.
那么 我是卫斯理沃克
So...l'm Wesley Walker.
我是一名德州警♥察♥
I'm a Texas Ranger.
这里是新墨西哥州
This is New Mexico.
我知道
Aware of that.
德州警♥察♥与其他州
The Rangers have a jurisdictional alliance
有司法联盟
with other states.
意味着当涉及谋杀案时
It means I bring Texas with me
可以跨州办案
when it concerns murder.
谋杀
Murder?
保罗 你是怎么认识特蕾莎威廉姆斯的
Paul, how did you come to know Theresa Williams?
就在…就在附近
From...Just from the area.
在大奥斯丁
From Greater Austin?
是的
Yes.
时不时
At times.
时不时
At times?
是的
Yeah.
那是什么意思
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表