剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
什么
What?
很美味 我保证
It's tasty. i vouch for it.
去后面的服务区域
Um, come on around back to the service area
拿你们的冰激凌吧 孩子们
for your ice creams, teens.
学生有特♥价♥
We have a Teen Special.
不错
Cool.
不错
Cool.
怎么样啦 孩子们 准备好品尝美味了吗
So, what do you say, boys? Ready for those tasty flavors?
我的巧克力味儿顶呱呱
My chocolate is tops.
你们要去哪儿 孩子们
Where are you going, boys?
今天买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
It's Second- Scoop Sunday!
他很可能被误认为
"He might well have been mistaken
是一只巨大的狼
for a gigantic woIf.
从他父亲圣伯纳德那里
From his St. Bernard father,
他继承了一样的身形和体重
he had inherited size and weight,
但是 是他的牧羊人母亲给了他…
but it was his shepherd mother who had given"...
嗯
Yeah?
你妈妈…
Your mom.
嗯
Yeah?
你知道嘛
You know...
什么
What?
你知道为什么当我们聊起你妈妈的时候
You know how when we talk about your mom...
我总说 我也不知道她现在在哪儿
...andIsay, ldon't know wheresheis right now"?
嗯
Yeah.
然后我说 她可能在回家的路上了
ThenIsay, "She'sprobably gonna come home"?
嗯
Yeah?
我并不这么认为
Idon't think.
我不认为 她会再…
she's probably gonna come home.
…再回家了
...anymore...
宝贝儿
sweetheart.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
他的狡猾是狼的狡猾 是野生动物般的狡猾
"His cunning was woIf cunning, and wild cunning;
他的智慧 牧羊人的智慧
his intelligence, shepherd intelligence
还有圣伯纳德的智慧 所有的一切
and St. Bernard intelligence; and all this,
加上在竞争最激烈的学校的经历
plus an experience gained in the fiercest of schools..."
顺便问一句 你为什么不能去
Why can't you go, by the way?
我告诉过你了 格伦 我必须去休斯顿
I told you, Glenn. I have to go to Houston.
我的事情更加重要
My thing's more important.
我办的事是为了不让警长进监狱
My thing's so the Sheriff doesn't go to jail.
而你办的事
And your thing is just so his wife
是为了不让警长老婆发现他搞外遇
doesn't catch him cheating on her.
那你为啥找我
Why are you coming down on me, anyway?
难道咱们不是为了成为朋友
Wasn't I doing this so we can be friends or something,
为了建立友谊吗
for establishing friendship?
我们是在建立友谊
We are... establishing friendship.
我只是…想让你准备好
I'm just...trying to prepare you.
因为 伙计 你要出去闯荡世界了
Cause, man, you're going out in the world-
格伦的伟大冒险
Glenn's big adventure.
让我们 先把耳罩拿下来吧
Let's... Let's get those muffs off.
让我们一起感受周围
Let's look around.
拿掉了会头痛
lt hurts.
是的 没错 你已置身世界
Well, yeah. You're out in the world.
你会受到一些…
You're gonna get hurt.
伤害
a little bit.
这是你学习…成长的
That's how you learn
必经之路
and develop.
我在鼓励你
I'm encouraging you.
世界是残酷的 伙计
The world hurts, man.
拿掉耳罩 接受伤痛
Let's get those muffs off and go take the pain.
好 好的吧
O- Okay.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
穿过国境
Crossing the border,
找银行柜员
meeting a banker,
抵达银行
arrive at a bank.
额 你应该…
Okay, well, you're gonna-
在见到银行柜员前
you're gonna arrive at the bank before
你应该先到银行 好吗 -好的
you meet the banker, right? - Okay.
因为银行是银行柜员呆的地方
Cause that's where the banker is gonna be.
好的
Okay.
国境 去银行 见银行柜员
Border, go to bank, meet banker,
给钱
give money-
就这样
that's it.
然后回家
Come home.
噢 好的
Oh. Yeah.
别忘了回家
Don't forget that part.
好的
Okay.
你感觉怎么样
How you doing?
我挺好的
I'm good.
只是在承受疼痛感
Just taking the pain.
好的
Okay.
祝你玩得开心
Have fun...
干好你要做的事
in between the things
同时享受伟大冒险
that you're supposed to be doing.
还用你说嘛
No doubt.
好了
Okay.
再见
See ya.
好的
Okay.
她可以和我坐在一起
She can sit with me-
坐在我旁边
beside me.
她在这儿比较安全
She's safe here.
菲利佩吉尔莫乌斯特
Felipe Guillermo Usted?
县验尸官 墨西哥的赫莫西
County Coroner? Hermosillo County, Mexico?
我是菲利佩吉尔莫乌斯特 准宇航员哟
I am Felipe Guillermo Usted- almost astronaut, man.
是的
Yeah.
额
Well
咱们不熟 额
you don't know me, um...
但我认识赫克托
butIknow Hector.
我叫詹姆斯
I'm James.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hey.
在这儿怎么样
How you doing in here?
很严格 是吧
It's rigorous, right?
是
Yes.
精神上 身体上
Mentally? Physically?
是的
Yes.
但我有心理准备 练得挺带劲
But I'm prepared and thriving.
第一名
Number one.
什么
What?
我是目前候选人中的第一名
I'm the number- one space cadet at the moment.
不错
Cool.
你得离开了
You have to leave.
什么
What?
你得离开了
You have to leave...
现在
now.
那个”被去世”的家伙
The guy who's supposed to be dead
逃跑了
is running around.
赫克托可能会因此入狱 你也一样
Hector could go to prison. You could go to prison.
赫克托需要你暂缓发布那人的死亡证明
Hector needs you to hold the issuance of death certificate
等他抓住那人再说
until he can...corral the guy.
他就是个老人
He's an old man.
他不是
He's not...
其实不是
turns out.
我知道这对你很重要
I know this is a big deal.
我还问他你能不能打电♥话♥解决
I asked him if you could just call
死亡证明这事儿
about the certificate.
打电♥话♥解决不了
You can't just call.
是 赫克托说了
Yeah, Hector said.
这可是生死大事 -是
It's life and death. Yeah.
我得专程跑一趟
I have to be there for that.
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表