剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
前情提要
你儿子在那儿被杀了
那个人是谁
三十年前
三天前
无限恩典有限公♥司♥
第一季
第三集
一个月前
八年前
九个月前
出狱人员监控公♥寓♥
墨西哥 克里弗
现在
英格兰 东约克郡 福尔萨顿皇家监狱
皇家监狱 甲级
逃 跑
你们出来活动
两天一次
活动时间有限 这是要求
活动吧
我能坐下吗
可以鉴于你年级较大 但要小心
那些铁轨是在用的 如果你听到哨声就得离开
第73小时
哈夫林铅服表面试验
美国航♥天♥局
36公里
美国领♥事♥馆♥
蒙 特 雷 市
埃 莫 西 约
姓名
赫克托
孔特拉斯
城市
埃莫西约
国籍
墨西哥
36公里
美国领♥事♥馆♥
蒙 特 雷 市
埃 莫 西 约
美国领♥事♥馆♥
蒙 特 雷 市
埃 莫 西 约
姓名
赫克托
孔特拉斯
城市
埃莫西约
国籍
墨西哥
县调度台
我是埃莫西约的赫克托孔特拉斯警长
上报今天一名囚犯的押送情况
从埃莫西约到蒙特雷
卡特尔的米盖尔拉米雷斯中尉
今天吗 是从埃莫西约到蒙特雷吗
在货车里面 冰激凌货车
德克萨斯州 奥斯丁
米盖尔拉米雷斯 从埃莫西约转移到蒙特雷 冰激凌货车
情绪压力谱测试室 第31小时
嘿 老爸
我和小伙伴去露营了
【泰迪 斯比斗还有疯子瑞奇】
墨西哥市 赫莫西洛县
说好的禁科技日呢
说好的重温往日的幸福家庭时光呢
再玩儿两分钟
见到你♥爸♥爸了吗
怎么了
他今天本来该和你们一起去周末学校的
没看见他 也没看见他车
你去哪儿了 赫克托
他去年也没来
还有前年
我去给你们拿你♥爸♥爸的礼物
想知道是什么吗
不太想
是个打字机 奥克塔维奥帕兹用过的
想知道他是谁吗
不太想
他是你♥爸♥最喜欢的作家
我觉得它能帮他写完他的小说
我六点回来 你们也要回来啊 今天是父亲节
你想过拥有200万美元吗
You ever think about having $2 million?
你取得我父母的信任
You gain my parents' total trust,
然后我们就骗他们去墨西哥
then we totally trick them to go to Mexico.
我们不是在伤害他们
It's not like we're hurting them.
我们只是让他们消失一段时间
We just get them out of the picture for a little while.
你用我的身份
You take my identity.
我叫保罗 -保罗布朗
I'm Paul. - Paul Brown?
是的 -你是个嫌疑犯
Yeah. You are a person of interest.
赔我两万六千美元 不然我弄死你
$26, 000 back, or I'm gonna get you.
我必须走了
I have to be going.
我的父母在墨西哥被杀了
My mother and father were killed in Mexico.
我他妈的带着脚环
I'm wearing a fucking ankle bracelet.
是老德州巡警
It's the kind that an old Texas Ranger
给谋杀嫌犯带的 我怎么把它弄下来
puts on you for a murder. How do I get it off?
找条响尾蛇 让它咬你一口
Go find a rattlesnake, let it bite you,
去急诊室
go to the emergency room.
他们就会解开脚环
They'll take it off.
爸爸 我真的听不见你说话
Dad, I can't really hear you, cause you have
你是不是戴着头盔
your helmet on, probably.
最简单的方法
The simplest way to proceed
是终止信托
would be to dissolve the trust.
至少要花90天
It will take 90 days, no less.
它是无限恩典有限公♥司♥ 而非股份公♥司♥
It's Perpetual Grace, Limited, not lnc.
你帮我去墨西哥跑一趟
You going to Mexico for me?
干什么 -给某人钱
For what? - Give a guy some money?
酷 我们开干吧
Cool. Let's do it.
他刚刚用鞋子杀了一个24岁的孩子
He just killed a 24- year- old kid with a shoe.
我要杀了你 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm going to kill you, motherfucker.
我是死神的坐骑 地狱的使者 小子
I'm the pale horse of Death, and Hell follows me, boy.
我要把他带去重犯监狱
Hector I'm taking him to a supermax.
我要带他去蒙特雷
I'm taking him to Monterrey.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这他妈的就对了
There we go. There we fucking go.
我参与赫克托和詹姆斯的计划
I only got involved in Hector and James's cheme
只有一个原因 为了我太空训练的费用
for one reason- so I could pay for space training.
作为卡特尔监狱的第三代验尸官
As a third- generation coroner in the era of the Cartel,
我梦想过离开肮脏的地球
I dreamed of drifting up from this dirt world,
飞升♥天♥界
up to where life began.
那里没有死亡
...away from death.
我是菲利佩吉尔莫乌斯特
I am Felipe Guillermo Usted,
墨西哥赫莫西洛县验尸官
County Coroner of Hermosillo County, Mexico,
很有希望成为墨西哥登月第一人
and almost first Mexican on the moon...
我幸运地结识了詹姆斯和赫克托 可他们却毁了我的梦想
until I met James and Hector, and they fucked me down.
所以我要给你讲个地球上的死亡的故事
And I will tell you this story of death on Earth.
明白 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这他妈的就对了
There you go. There you fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这他妈的就对了
There you go. There you fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这他妈的就对了
There you go. There you fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这他妈的就对了
There you go. There you fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了
There you go.
这他妈的就对了
There you fucking go.
注意节奏 注意节奏
Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这就他妈的对了
There we go. There we fucking go.
注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这就他妈的对了
There we go. There we fucking go.
明白
Get it.
这是驱蛇剂
This is snake repellent.
嗯
Yep.
我们想要引蛇的东西
We wanted something to attract snakes.
蛇类香水吗
Like snake cologne?
对的
Yeah. Yeah.
我们不卖♥♥那个
We don't sell that.
我想没人会生产那种东西
I don't think anyone makes that product.
图什么呢
Why would they?
蛇喜欢什么
What do they like?
响尾蛇喜欢什么
Yeah. What are rattlesnakes into?
它们喜欢 深草
Well, they're into, like, long grass,
水池和啮齿动物
pools of water, rodents.
但是你没有迷蛇水
But you don't have, like, a snake juice
就是吸引蛇的药剂
that just draws them on in?
是的 我们没有迷蛇水
No. We don't have snake juice.
镇上有个人 他认识我
There is, uh, one guy in town who knows whoIam-
我叔叔戴夫 他住在基尔罗伊县
my Uncle Dave. He lives in Kilroy County.
离这里两个城镇的距离 很近
It's two towns up. It's close.
他认得我的相貌
He knows what I look like.
不过他不会造成麻烦…戴夫
He's no problem, though- Dave.
为什么
Why?
他被驱逐了
He's shunned.
为什么
Why?
他因为骚扰未成年男孩
He was convicted of, you know,
被判刑了
bothering little boys.
这也违法吗
ls that against the law?
是的 他的骚扰方式…
Yeah. The way that he did it- yeah.
噢 好的 我明白了
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表