剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
A- AmIwhat?
智障
Retarded?
这词
That seems...
好像有点
that word, uh.
与性格不符
out of character.
谁的性格 -你的
For who? - You.
你又不知道我的性格
You don't know my character.
但我知道你的
I know yours, though.
你十恶不赦
You're rotten.
并且智障
And retarded.
这是我猜的
l guess.
需要90天
lt'll take 90 days.
一天都不能少
No less.
那是无限恩典有限公♥司♥ 不是股份公♥司♥
lt's Perpetual Grace, Limited, not lnc.
朋友 你要实话实说
You tell a guy that, man.
如果你要人冒充你 你该告诉这个人
If you're asking this guy to be you, you tell a guy
你是某案的嫌疑人
you're a person of special interest.
我不知道这事
l didn't know!
那么 你都知道什么
Well, what do you know about it?
因为 这事 太他妈糟糕了
Cause, man, that's fucked up.
不会
No way.
不会什么
No way what?
不会的 伙计 永远不会
No way, man. Ever.
什么 -从来没有 永远不会
What? - Never, ever.
我从来都不会伤害任何人
I would never, ever hurt someone.
看这个
Check it out.
是魔术 伙计
Magic, man!
记得吗 这是我的强项
Remember? lt's my thing.
我教她逃脱术
I was teaching her escapes.
她是个酷酷的女孩
She was a cool kid.
而且她人非常好
And she was really good.
但是 我猜她是太急了
But she pushed it, Iguess.
小可怜
Poor thing.
这不是谋杀 伙计
There was no killing, man.
我 绝不会 永远不会
Iwould never, ever.
是魔术
Magic.
她是个有魔力的孩子
She was a magic kid.
让我们按照计划行事
Let's stay the plan.
我们快成功了
We're close.
我打伤别人了 伙计
I hurt someone, man.
当铺的那个孩子 我敲了他的头
Pawn shop kid. l cracked him in the head.
害得他现在戴着该死的头盔
Gotta wear a fucked- up helmet now.
四百万美元
$4 million.
你可以买♥♥个很酷的头盔给那个孩子
You could buy that kid a...a really cool helmet.
好比 好比一个金头盔或者别的什么
Like a...Like a gold helmet or something.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的什么
Fuck what?
妈的 就这样吧
Fuck, all right.
就这样
AlI right.
就这样
AlI right.
妈的
Fuck.
现在我们去找条响尾蛇来咬你
Now, let's go get you bit by a rattle snake!
能不能先找条不那么毒的蛇
Let me try something less rattlesnake first.
记得我吗
Remember me?
记得啊
Yeah.
你给我买♥♥过奶昔 还教过我新单词
You bought me a shake, taught me some vocab.
保罗 -是的
Paul. Yeah.
是的 我感谢你
Yeah. I appreciate that,
因为这些真的是我现在唯一能聊的
because small talk's really the only kind of talk I got.
酷 我是新来镇上的
Cool. So, l'm new in town.
是的
Yeah.
是的 我在这没什么朋友
Yeah, I don't really have any friends here,
除了你
except for you.
我在想你能帮我个忙吗
Wonder if you'd do me a favor?
我需要有人去趟墨西哥 就一天 今天就去
I need someone to go to Mexico for a day, today.
我们是朋友吗
Are we friends?
我给你买♥♥过奶昔
I bought you that shake.
是的 -是的
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 你不认为我们
Yeah, well, don't you think we need
得先有点共同的经历吗
like a couple more shared experiences.
是的 那可以算一个
Well, this can be one, totally.
什么事
What can?
你为了我去趟墨西哥
You going to Mexico for me.
干什么
For what?
给人送些钱
Give a guy some money.
我本想去的 但是我得处理我父母的事
I would, but I have this parent thing,
就是我父母的后事
this dead- parent thing that's.
是的 -你知道的
Yeah. ...you know.
这事违法吗
Um, is it illegal?
不
No.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
怎么了
What?
什么
What?
你刚刚叫了一声 啊
You just said, "Ow"
很疼
Oh. lt hurts.
什么很疼
What hurts?
我的头
My head.
闪亮的东西让我头疼
Shiny things hurt my head.
就像会发光的东西
Like, shiny things.
像钻石或者
Like diamonds or...
是的 或者像光线
Yeah. Or, like, light.
光线
Light?
是的
Yes.
就像周围任何有亮光的东西
Like any light, that's like all around?
就像 自然界的正常光线
Like, natural, like, normal light?
是的
Yes.
你的头的预后怎么样
What's the prognosis?
那是什么
The what?
就是医生会告诉你 你的头以后
What's the doctor say your head will feel like
会有什么感觉
in, like, future tomorrows?
以后我的头会
ln future tomorrows, my head will...
我不知道
I don't know, man.
很多时候说话声让我头疼
Sometimes words hurt in my head,
我不得不堵上耳朵
and I have to stop listening.
说话声
Words?
是的 说话声
Yes, words.
还有声音
Sounds.
什么 像是所有的声音
What, like...like all sounds?
是的
Yes.
还有所有的光线
And all light?
是的
Yes.
所有的光线和所有的声音都让你头疼
AlI light and all sounds hurt your head?
是的 很严重
Yes. Intensely.
那 该死的 你打算怎么办
So...Fuck. What are you supposed to do,
就这样戴着眼罩和耳套
just walk around in a blindfold and earmuffs
过完你的余生
for the rest of your life?
是的 它们 它们拿去洗了
Yeah, they're just, um...they're in the wash,
因为我一直戴着没拿下来过 所以
cause I've been wearing them nonstop, so...
哦 等我会
Oh. Excuse me.
你刚才说想让我去趟墨西哥
So...you were saying you want me to go to Mexico
办的事情很重要
and do something important?
好的 我答应你了
Cool. Let's do it.
我等会回来跟你说这事
I'm gonna get back to you on the Mexico thing.
好的 等不及了
Cool. Looking forward.
好的
Yeah.
我从来没有离开过基尔罗伊
Never really been out of Kilroy.
好的
Okay.
好的
AlI right.
回见
See ya.
保重 老兄
Take care, man.
啤酒罐需要我扔吗
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表