剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
then we totally trick them to go to Mexico.
把他们关上两周
We lock them up for two weeks total,
你拿着我的身份证明
you totally take my identity,
把所有被教里偷走的钱
and then we take the total sum of money
全部取出来
from their crooked church account.
400万 -400万
$4 million. $4 million.
然后释放他们 你也一走了之
And then we let them go, and you go away,
这时我回到家 会大叫 卧♥槽♥
and I come back, and I go, "Whoa"
有人冒用我的身份拿走了你们全部的钱
Someone totally took my identity and took all your money!
见鬼 爸爸 妈妈
Holy shit, Mom and Dad!
真抱歉 这太悲催了”
I'm sorry! That sucks!"
但是 私底下 我到手200万
But, secretly, I have $2 million...
能够任我挥霍
to use for my own secret purposes.
你也一样
And so do you.
记住 这所有的一切 都非常简单
And, remember, the total, whole time...This is gonna be easy.
他们就是一对老年人
They're just a couple of old people.
孩子 你怎么啦
What's with you, son?
我朋友和我嗑嗨了
My friend just had it with me.
嗑嗨了 你怎么在这
Had it with you, why?
我在她的车里感到不适
got sick in her Caprice,
所以她让我下车
so she told me to get out.
我下了车 然后倒在这里
I got out, and then I got sick out here.
你能坐起来吗 -应该可以
Can you sit up? Probably.
那好 坐起来吧 给自己一些尊重
Well, sit up, then. Have some respect for yourself.
好了
There you go.
你的手在颤抖 宝贝儿
Your hands are shaking, honey.
你想做什么 我不…我不认识你
What do you want? I don't... I don't know you.
你现在觉得不舒服吗 孩子
Do you feel sick now, son?
是
Yeah.
为什么要抱我起来
Why are you lifting me in the air?
把我放下
Unhand me.
他说”放开我”你听到了吧
He said"unhand me∴You hear that?
他以为自己是历史人物
He thinks he's historical.
我没想踢你 我不是故意的
I'm not trying to kick you. lt's involuntary.
我们要带你回去
You're in a withdrawal.
我会带你再回到这里
I'll ride with you back here
并用科学给你一个解释
and explain what's happening science- wise.
你叫什么
What's your name?
詹姆斯
James.
叫我老爹 叫她老妈
I'm Pa. That's Ma.
我们要去哪 -在半英亩…的家
Where are we headed? - Half Acre...home.
我们有个礼拜堂和…你叫它什么
We have a church and, uh, what would you call it?
中心 我叫它康复中心
A center. I call it a center.
我们有个教堂和一座康复中心
We have a church and a center
我们为身陷困境的人提供帮助
where we treat men and women troubled such as you.
嘿 你只是一时糊涂
Hey, you didn't read the fine print.
这不是罪过
It's not a sin.
你会没事的 詹姆斯
You're gonna be okay, James.
这是新的一天 孩子
It's a new day, boy.
老爹 我不能向你保证我值得你…
can't promise you, Pa, that I'm worth your...
你为我作出的努力
you know, your efforts here with me.
我只想说
I just want to say that.
别那么说
Don't say that.
你不了解我 我不是个很好的人
You don't know me. I'm not top- notch.
你和老妈都很善良 你们不了解我
You're kind, you and Ma, and you don't know me.
我的品性…不太好
I don't have a great deal of, you know...character.
我只想告诉你 免得你把我想得太好
I just wanted to tell you that in case you thought I did.
康复过程容易吗
Has this been easy? Your recovery?
不
No.
可是你已经进行好几天了 你也很愿意
And you're days into it. You're way into it.
因为我想改变
Because I want to change.
我看你的品性足够好了
Oh. That's character enough for me.
我们的孩子保罗 他是个相貌奇特的孩子
Our son, Paul. He was an odd- looking boy.
长相滑稽 心眼坏
Funny looking. Mean.
他令我烦恼
He vexed me.
老妈也这样觉得
And Ma.
后来 他慢慢长大 他只会…
And then, as he grew older, he just.
他妈的 折磨和困扰我们
fucking... tormented and plagued us.
他会发出刺耳和可怕的笑声
He had this shrill, awful laugh.
事实上 在他周围你会…你会很难受
In fact, you'd...you'd just stiffen around him,
即使在他高兴的时候
even when he was cheerful.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He was a crumb.
保罗伤了人
Paul hurt people.
这比看着自己的孩子受伤还糟糕
That's worse than watching your own boy get hurt, too.
这件事就是个典型例子
That's the one thing that is.
他也得到了照顾
He was looked after to.
我常常祈祷他可以
I'd often pray as he was taking shape
挺直扭曲的身体
into his bent shape that he'd straighten out,
但他从不
but he never did.
他偷跑出去了 我们不知道他在哪
He slipped away. l don't know where.
他需要爱和引导
Needing love and guidance.
现在他在外面可能会伤害他人
And now he's off probably injuring people.
在各个方面…
In all the ways that...you know.
他都不像你和我这样软弱
He's not weak like me and you.
他很无情
He's cruel.
他从不具备想要改变的品质
And he never showed the character to want to change.
我只是说 那是我康复的…
I'm just saying, that's my real challenge...
真正的挑战
turning the corner.
我可能注定屡教不改
I might be incorrigible.
你知道那词的意思吗 它指的是坏得无法改变
You know what that word means? It means bad beyond correction.
我知道
I know what it means.
对自己好一点
Be kinder to yourself.
跟我一起说
Say this with me.
我是我自己的上帝
I am my own God.
我是我自己的上帝
I am my own God.
生命短暂 但我有权活得有意义
And I am worthy of my longest brief life.
生命短暂 但我有权活得有意义
And I am worthy of my longest brief life.
有没有觉得充满力量
You feeling strong enough?
充满什么力量
Strong enough for what?
变强壮的力量
Strong enough to get strong.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it? Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 他妈的对了
There we go. There we fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it! Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 他妈的对了
There we go. There we fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it! Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 他妈的对了
There you go. There you fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it! Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 他妈的对了
There we go. There you fucking go.
明白吗 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it! Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了
There we go.
你的旧藏物在哪里
So, where's the old stash?
什么旧藏物
What old stash?
詹姆斯 我已经帮人们改过30年了
James, I've been helping people mend for 30 years.
我知道所有关于旧藏物的事
I know all about old stash.
床垫下面 在查尔斯顿那边
Mattress. At the Charleston there.
在蒙塔古
In Montague.
我就知道你有藏物
I knew you had the stash.
我帮助过杀人犯 吸毒的 磕药的
I've helped shooters, tooters, tweakers...
吸冰的 瘾君子 色情狂 变♥态♥狂 堕落者
meth geeks, speed freaks, drippers, sippers, drippers,
毒贩子和黑线人 全是上帝的孩子
hoppers and droppers...all of God's children.
懂吗 宝贝儿
Get it, honey?
等我去买♥♥完食物 修好脚之后
And now I'm gonna go chuck your stash
我就去把你的藏物都扔了
after I shop for the pantry and have my pedicure.
该死
Fuck.
60美元
$60.
6 不行 老兄 100美元吧
Six...Noway, man. 100 bucks.
60美元
$60.
好的 随便吧
Okay, whatever.
你几岁了 -15
How old are you? - 15.
15岁你就是这当铺的"所有人"了
And you're the proprietor of a pawn shop at 15?
我不知道那是什么意思
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表