剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
and if they can know anything in the state
我希望他们知道我把钱要回来了
they're in, I'd like them to know I got their money back.
所以 我告诉你 只是时间的问题
So, matter of days, I'm saying.
我的爸爸是个坏人 新叶
My dad's bad, New Leaf.
他拿了钱
He took that money...
不止你们的 他根本不在乎 新叶
and more, and he doesn't give a fuck, New Leaf.
还把这事赖在我头上
Tried to Iay it on me.
但是我会把钱找回来的
But I'm getting it back.
但不是 用这种大肆宣扬的方式
But not, like, in an out- loud way.
等我把钱找回来
And when I do,
我会把他拿走的还给你
I'm gonna give you what he took.
副警长问你是否已经恢复清醒
The Deputy's asking if you're conscious enough
可以重新戴上脚镯了
for your ankle business?
好的 但
Yeah, but
是的 快了
Yeah, soon.
新叶
New Leaf?
什么
Yeah?
你该恨的人是老爹
Pa's your man.
嘿
Hey.
干嘛
What?
我的头是不是
Was my head...
比以前大了
big before- earlier?
像查理布朗[史努比的朋友 头大]
Charlie Brownish.
你知道原因吗
You know why?
因为我为了摆脱这个监控器
Because I was intentionally bit by
才故意让响尾蛇咬了
a rattlesnake because I have to be free of that monitor
这样我就能拿回钱让一切回归正轨
so I can get this money and make things right.
好吧
Yeah.
你是个好人 查理布朗
You a good man, Charlie Brown?
我不知…我不知道我是不是个好人 伙计
l don't- i don't know if I'm a good man, man,
但是 我不是老爹
but...I'm not Pa,
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
那里应该是老爹
That ought to say"Pa"
他们会给我重新戴上脚镯
They're gonna put that bracelet back on me,
巡警会追踪我的行踪
and the Rangers are tracking my whereabouts,
但是这些天我不能行踪诡异
and I can't have weird whereabouts...these days.
詹姆斯和赫克托
On this day of an unnatural death,
不可能犯下杀人罪的两个人
James and Hector, two men who would never kill someone,
虽然身处两地 相隔千里之遥
stand in separate countries, miles from one another,
却同时挑起了杀人事件
and instigate events that kill someone.
记住了 注意节奏 注意节奏
Get it. Get the rhythm. Get the rhythm.
这就对了 这就他妈的对了 记住了
There we go. There we fucking go. Get it.
费利佩 你还好吗
Felipe, you sure you're okay?
没人在里面呆过这么久
No one's been in this long.
这样下去你能行吗
You cool to keep going?
我能行的
I'm cool.
你真牛啊
You've got the right stuff.
月球你上定了 老兄
You're going to the fucking moon, dudel
你准备好
Are you jacked about the shared experience
去墨西哥了吗
of going to Mexico?
是的 我觉得很兴奋
Yeah, I'm excited to share
可以和你一起去
that experience with you.
呃 我们实际上要分头行动
Well, you won't actually be sharing that
因为我要去休斯顿找那个宇航员
experience with me because I'm going to Houston
而你一个人去墨西哥
for the space guy, and you're going to Mexico
给那个警长存钱
alone for the Sheriff bank thing.
我们已经说过这事了
I feel like we talked about that already,
你说你可以处理好
and you said you could handle it.
是的
Right.
你给你♥爸♥爸留字条
You wrote that note to your dad
说你要去露营吗
saying you're going camping?
和小伙伴一起 泰迪 斯皮多还有疯子瑞奇
With the guys- Teddy, Speedo, and Crazy Rich-
是的 我本来要写在纸上
yeah, and I was writing it on paper,
但我又想“不行啊哥们
butI thought, "Noway, man. Got to think of
我得想个更好的办法”因为我老爸
something better than that" cause my dad doesn't
从不看留言纸
really read notes.
他一般都在玛丽湖喝酒钓鱼 消磨时间
He mostly drinks and fishes at Lake Marie.
我还想到跟泰迪和别的人一起去
I thought the guys 'part- Teddy, that stuff-
会让露营这事更加可信
would make the camping story- sell it better.
其实没有那些人 -是的
There aren'tguys? - No.
你没有朋友 -是的
You don't have friends? - No.
那么你把留言写哪里了
So, where did you write the note?
玛丽湖
Lake Marie.
什么
What?
玛丽湖
Lake Marie.
湖上 -是的
The lake? - Yeah.
你把留言写在湖上了
You wrote a note on a lake?
是的 保罗
Yes, Paul.
怎么会
How?
就在湖边的沙子上
Just right there with a stick
拿根棍子写的
in the lake sand next to the lake water.
好吧 你写在沙子上了
Okay. You wrote in the sand?
是的
Yeah.
在岸上
On the shore?
对
Yeah.
那不怕潮水嘛
What about the tide?
不怕什么
What about the what?
潮水
Tide?
水位
The water levels of?
水体会因为月亮的引力
Large bodies of waters are modified, Glenn,
而改变 格伦
by the tug of the moon.
哇喔
Whoa.
啥
What?
我是说 你的留言会被冲掉的
I'm saying your little note's going to get washed off.
被月亮 -是的
Moon? - Yeah.
怎么冲掉的
Does what?
影响水位
Affects water levels,
然后冲掉留言
which erases notes and shit.
如果你♥爸♥还没读 那留言就被冲掉的话
If that note gets erased before your dad reads it,
他可能以为你失踪了 然后
he might list you as missing, which would-
你是有月球学位证嘛
Do you have a degree in moon?
月球学位证
Degree in moon?
对 -不
Yeah. No.
不然你怎么知道月球引力这些
Then how do you know about moon powers?
我爸 爸爸都会教儿子知识的
Dad- Dads tell stuff to sons throughout history.
不需要月球学位证
You don't need a degree in moon.
啊
Ow.
你那么需要耳罩嘛
Really need the muffs?
啥
What?
你真需要耳罩吗
Do you really need the muffs?
啥
What?
你 真的需要 全耳罩
Do you need, like, full ear coverage?
你就不想至少有一项感官吗
Don't you want to just have one sense, at least,
毕竟你要去赫莫西洛
as you're trying to get around Hermosillo
完成任务
to do this thing?
触感
Touch.
什么
What?
还有嗅觉
And smell.
我有感官
I have senses.
味觉 对
Taste. Oh, all right.
你还准备闻遍墨西哥不成
You're gonna taste your way across Mexico.
你必须到银行存入这笔钱
You have to get this money
兄弟 为这哥们的老婆
in the bank, man, for this guy's wife.
不能出乱子
You can't fuck it up.
啊
Ow.
怎么了
What?
你一说出乱子
That hurt my head when you were saying
我的头就疼
that stuff about fucking stuff up.
我就没听
So Istopped listening.
不好意思
Sorry.
再说一遍
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表