剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
是 所以
Yeah, so...
得离开这儿
can't be here.
我还有一周就完事儿了
I only have another week.
等不了一周
We don't have a week.
我生日在下周四
My birthday's next Thursday.
挺好
That's cool.
不好
Not cool.
我得在43岁之前完成训练
I have to complete this phase before I turn 43.
有年龄限制
There's an age limit.
离开再回来我就过了年龄了
I'lI be too old to return.
那样就回不来了
So l can't return.
我就上不了太空
Solcan't go to space.
好吧
Well..
那你就不上太空 费利佩
you can't go to space, Felipe.
你今天就去墨西哥
You go to Mexico today,
把死亡证明发布日期暂缓两天
hold issuance of these death certificates
直到我们把这事儿解决了
for two days until we get things back on track,
要不然你就得蹲监狱
or you can go to prison.
你能去的就这俩地方
Those are the two places you can go.
詹姆斯
James?
怎么了
Yeah?
我能起码完成零重力室训练吗
Can I at least do the zero- gravity chamber phase.
现在
now?
就40分钟
It will only take like 40 minutes.
这很近了 兄弟
It's the closest I'll come, man.
离什么很近
To what?
离实现我的人生目标
To achieving my lifelong goal.
行 好吧
Yeah, okay.
做完那个就回来
Then haul ass back
给赫克托打电♥话♥确认延迟发布证明
and call Hector to confirm the delay of issuance.
没有啊
No, man.
我说的就是这事儿
That's what I'm saying-
是个真的卖♥♥冰淇淋的
areal ice- cream man, man.
而且你派的那孩子
And that kid that you sent.
根本没出现在银行啊
he never showed up at the bank, man.
他现在应该到那儿了
He should have been there by now.
没人
No- show.
钱必须到位 詹姆斯
And that money has to get there, James,
我老婆很快就发现了 哥们儿
before my wife notices, man.
你现在在野地吗
Are you in a field now?
詹姆斯 -额 是 是的
James? - Uh, yeah, yeah.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
我以为他会去领♥事♥馆♥ 那老家伙
I thought he'd go to the Consulate, the old guy.
为啥没去呢
Why didn't he go there?
去哪儿了 肯定去别的地儿了
Where's he going? He's going somewhere.
去
He's going...
噢 草
Oh, fuck.
怎么了
What?
我靠 他拿了我的钱包
Fuck. He has my wallet.
啥意思
What does that mean?
我知道我家地址
He has my address.
该死
Shit.
爸 我想跟你聊聊
Dad, lneed to talk to you.
发生了些破事儿
Something bad happened.
我在努力做好事
I'm trying to do something good,
但是好事要变坏事
then something bad happened.
爸 拜托说句话
Dad, come on.
好吧 额
Okay, well
父亲节快乐 爸
Okay. Happy Father's Day, Dad.
那个消防实习生有几个孩子
How many kids did the fire- trainee guy have?
十一个
Eleven.
十一个
Eleven?
全是女孩儿
AlI girls.
11份学费
11 tuitions.
11场成人礼
11 Quinceaneras.
11场婚礼
11 weddings.
阳光穿过你的秀发
The sun shines off your hair.
温柔可人
It's lovely.
就像你的私人专属
It's like having your own personal sun
走到哪儿都伴着你
coming along with you wherever you go.
我给你编起来吧
Let me braid it up for you.
这儿不安全 亲爱的
It's unsafe, honey.
不安全【葡萄牙语】懂吗
lnseguro. You understand?
那些女孩儿 那样抓你
These girls grabbing you-
很危险
It's unsafe.
好了
There.
明白吗
Okay?
保护好自己
Safe and sound.
申请护照
Petition for passport.
姓名
Name?
唐纳德·德洛什
Donald DeLoash.
犯过罪吗
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?
第一次是1953年 武装盗窃
First conviction- 1953, armed theft.
因少年犯被判9年
Sentenced to nine years HM Home for Young Offenders.
接下来 1954年 杀人
Subsequent convictions 1954, murder,
196♥4♥年 袭击警♥察♥
196♥4♥, assault of a police constable,
1966年 武装盗窃
1966, armed theft,
过失杀人 过失杀人 过失杀人 过失杀人
manslaughter, manslaughter, manslaughter, manslaughter.
过失杀人 过失杀人
manslaughter, manslaughter...
7次过失杀人
manslaughter.
判了52年 满萨顿监狱服刑
Sentence- 52 years, HM Prison Full Sutton,
东约克郡那儿
East Riding of Yorkshire.
申请护照
Petitioning for passport?
是的
l am.
目的地
Destination?
美国
U. S. of A.
意图
Purpose?
拜访个老朋友 也是少年犯
Visit an old friend- Young Offenders.
需要口述一段忏悔录
A statement of contrition must be vocalized
就可以获得护照了
in order to secure your passport.
请跟着我读
Please repeat after me.
我谨此向女王陛下
I hereby offer my statement of contrition
和她所有忠实的子民忏悔
to Her Majesty and all her loyal subjects.
我谨此向女王陛下
I hereby offer my statement of contrition
和她所有忠实的子民忏悔
to Her Majesty and all her loyal subjects.
我发誓 从今天开始
I pledge that I shall, from this day forward,
杜绝一切有意的不法行为
abstain from all intentional wrongdoing and harm
和对国内外人♥民♥的不法伤害
to the bodies of men and women here and abroad.
我保证 从今天起
I pledge that I shall, from this day forward,
杜绝一切有意的不法行为
abstain from all intentional wrongdoing and harm
和对国内外人♥民♥的不法伤害
to the bodies of men and women both here and abroad.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
我有一个小伙伴
I have a little friend, um,
他应该是在这里转车的
who was supposed to transfer buses here.
在华雷斯吗 是的
ln Juarez? Yeah.
他…他有点迷迷糊糊的
Yeah, he's- he's kind of a little confused guy.
是个好孩子
He's a nice guy.
带着耳罩
Earmuffs.
你见过他吗
Did you see him?
戴耳罩
Earmuffs?
是的 但耳罩比较特殊
Yeah. But not traditional.
嗯
Um...
特殊耳罩 像…
nontraditional, like, for- for- for...
像为了降低噪音
Like for noise reduction?
像在靶场或者大型机械上戴的那种防护耳罩吗
Like at a shooting range or for working machinery?
是的 没错 你见过他吗
Yeah, exactly. Did you see him?
没有
No.
我没见过任何戴耳罩的人
i didn't see anyone in muffs of any kind.
那你为什么问我噪声防护耳罩的问题
Why did you ask me that question about the machinery?
你燃起了我的希望 该死
You got my hopes up. Damn.
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表