剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
戴上新帽孑
if I make it home"
我爸爸并不一直都是坏爸爸
My dad wasn't always a bad dad.
在他开始酗酒之前
Before he really started drinking,
他会读”野性的呼唤”
he would read to me and put me to sleep
陪我入睡
with"Call of the Wild. "
但他不再为我读了
But he doesn't read it to me anymore.
但我还是想回家
But I still want to go home.
我的计划
My plan?
一直向西走到太平洋
To continue left to the Pacific Ocean
喝海水活下来
and to drink from it and survive.
你还拿着那些钱吗
Do you- Do you still have the money?
对 在我的内♥裤♥里
Yeah- in my underwear.
那你呢 你在哪儿
W- Where are you?
我找到一个电♥话♥亭 保罗 但也可能是我的幻觉
I finally found α phone, Paul, but it might be a mirage.
嗯 你是真的在和我讲话 不是吗
Well, y- you're talking to me, right?
也是
right.
对 所以…那就不是幻觉
Yeah. So...its probably not a mirage.
好吧
Right.
嗯 好的
So, okay.
所以 你在哪里呢
Where are you?
我在高速公路上
I'm on a highway
去赫莫西洛的出口
at the exit for Hermosillo
一到两公里…
1- 1- slash- 2 kilometers...
大概是
l think.
我很难看到
I can hardly see.
我的视力不是很好现在
There's something wrong with my vision now.
好的好的
Okay, okay.
你离这儿只有一英里远 离银行
You're only a mile from here, from the bank.
我觉得不对 保罗
I don'tfeel right, Paul.
现在黑暗和安静也使我疼痛了
Even the darkness hurts now, and the silence.
我们待会儿休息一会
W- W- We'll get some rest in a bit.
只要 就从出口走一直往西走
Just- Just take the exit and- and keep heading west,
我会在银行等你的
and I'li meet you at the bank.
西吗
West?
对 向着太阳 日落的方向
Yeah, toward the sun, the setting sun.
向着太阳
Towards the sun?
对啊
Yeah.
朝着阳光吗 -是啊
lnto the sun? Yeah.
那就是西吗
That's west?
对
Yeah。
该死的
Fuck.
你确定吗 -什么
Sure? - What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
关于太阳从西边落下吗
About the sun setting in the west?
当然确定
Yeah, yeah.
行吧
Okay.
该死的
Fuck.
这会很疼的
It's gonna hurt.
你可以做到的 格伦
You can do it, Glenn.
你知道”最后一程”什么意思吗
Do you know what the extra mile is?
不晓得
No.
它是当你为友谊身负重任时
It's the Iast push you do to do something important
最后多加的一把劲
and friendly in terms of friendship.
行吧
Okay.
你是我的朋友吗 保罗
Are you my friend, Paul?
当然
Yes.
你在刺眼的阳光和纷繁的嘈扰中
And just wait till we have the shared experience
带着那些钱多走一英里
of you going into the sun and more noise, probably,
这马上会成为我们共同的经历
with the money over the extra mile.
我们会真正的变得紧密的
We're gonna be real tight.
再走一英里 格伦
Go the extra mile, Glenn.
可以
Okay.
试着搭个便车
Try to get a ride.
可以
Okay.
怎么了
Yeah?
你有时候会觉得孤独吗
You feel alone sometimes?
当我自己一个的时候会…
Just when I'm alone...
还有 和别人一起的时候
and when I'm with other people.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿 我可是个有组织的社会人
Hey, I'm in a gang.
对啊 我们很酷的
Yeah, we're cool.
如果你能拿着钱到这里
And you can join my cool gang
你就也可以加入我的酷组织了
if you get here with the money.
你可以成为我们中的一员 成为一份子
You can be one of us and- and belong.
我真的可以成为你们中的一员 成为一份子吗
I can be one of you and belong?
当然 绝对的
Totally. Totally.
那他妈也太酷了
That's pretty fucking cool.
你们组织的名字叫什么
What are you called?
天选之子 - 不错嘛
The Special Boys. - Cool!
行了 过来吧
AII right. Get here.
酷毙了
Hot damn.
我想成为天选之子
I want to be a Special Boy.
前提是你能到这来
But y- you can't be one till you get here.
我不用去杀任何人 是吗
I don't have to kill anyone, do l?
没必要 我们只是
No way. We just-
组织里充满爱和归属感
We just are filled with togetherness and love.
你们是做什么的
What do you do?
就是…通过一些事情
Just, like...feel those feelings together
来一起感受被爱
through events and stuff.
天选之子
Special Boy.
你要去银行小镇吗
Are you going to the bank town?
哪里
To where?
就是距这里一英里远的一个小镇
To the town that's an extra mile away from here?
里面有个银行
lt has a bank in it.
对 赫莫西吗
Yes Hermosillo?
我能搭个便车吗 求求了
Can I have a ride, please?
你父母允许你不带头盔坐摩托吗
Would your parents let you ride without a helmet?
我爸会同意的
My dad would, yeah.
行嘞
Cool.
牛逼啊 太可以了 格伦
Fuck, yeah! AlI right, Glenn!
我到了吗 -对 你到了
Am I here? - You are, man.
酷 就像你期待我做的
Cool. You want me do it?
我能一直走吗 兄弟
CanIgo all the way, man-
走完最后一英里
to the total end of the extra mile, man?
当然 兄弟 我觉得这很有成就感
Yeah, man. I think that will give me fulfillment.
你想戴上装备吗
Cool! You want to gear back up?
不 我想在极大的痛苦中结束这件事情
No, I want to finish in great pain
因为我觉得这样的成就感更大
'cause I think that will make my accomplishment greater
当我回忆起的时候
when I reflect on it and stuff.
这下你领会内涵了
Now you're getting it.
好了 去吧 兄弟
AII right. Get in there, man.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会
Yes.
我要为赫克托昆特拉斯存一笔钱
I have a deposit for Hector Contreras.
我能先喝口水吗
Can I have some water first-
请给我一些银行水
some bank water, please?
当然可以
Sure.
存款金额
Deposit amount?
两千美金
Two thousand dollars.
可以了 - 谢谢您
Okay. - Thank you.
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表