剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
I've been looking for you, Paul, for a long time, now.
你刚获得了一个新的驾照 对吗
You just got a new driver's license, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我就是靠这个来到这里的
That's how I got here.
我就是靠这个地址才在这里找到你的
That's how I found you here at this address.
是的 我刚问"我能帮你做什么吗"
Yeah, I said, "How can I help you? "
我已经找你找了一阵子了
Yeah, I've been looking for you for a while.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
关于一个小女孩
About the little girl.
关于那个死在河里的女孩
About the dead little girl at the river.
你是涉案人员 虽然不是平时说的那种嫌疑人
You're a person of interest. Maybe not generally,
但是就特蕾莎威廉姆斯谋杀案而言
but in regard to the murder of Theresa Sincere Williams,
你是相关人员 所以我要问询你
you are a person of interest, so I'm going to question you.
我们聊聊这个吧 保罗
Let's go talk about this, Paul.
你想要以问询开始吗
Do you want to get started with some questions?
好的
Okay.
你说你是保罗艾伦布朗
You're Paul Allen Brown, you said.
你说你是保罗艾伦布朗
You're Paul Allen Brown, you said.
是的
Yes.
莉莉安布朗和拜伦布朗的儿子
Son of Byron and Lilian Brown.
是的
Yes.
那时他问我是不是保罗布朗 我说是的
He asked me back there if I was Paul Brown, and I said yes.
现在怎么办
Now what?
你能想象吗 上过的中学 最爱的颜色
Can you imagine the hundreds of thousands of details.
小联盟棒球队名
middle school, your favorite color,
成千上万的细节
the name of your little- league baseball team?
你能想象吗 当你假装成另外一个人时
Can you imagine the hundreds of thousands of things
那些成千上万的
that you wouldn't know
你所不知道事情
if you were pretending to be someone else?
我和保罗全部都统一口径了
I covered all this with Paul...all of it.
但是我没想过要问
But I didn't think to ask
他是否是某起谋杀案的涉案人
if he was a person of interest in a murder.
我还以为他会说的
I figured he would've told me that.
他还有什么没跟我说
What else didn't he tell me?
还有什么
What else?
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表