剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
I don't know what "proprietor" means.
你拥有这家店
You own it.
不 我没有 这是我爸的店
Oh, no, I don't. My dad does.
好吧 那他人呢
Well, where's he?
戒酒会
AA.
60美元
$60.
你♥爸♥爸什么时候回来
When's your dad get back?
10分钟后
10 minutes.
转过身去 不然有你好受的
Turn around, or I'm gonna fuck you up.
这家店的老板呢
Where's the guy that owns this place?
爸爸迟到了
Dad's running late.
该死
Fuck.
你♥爸♥爸让你周末时间也工作吗
Your dad makes you work weekends?
周末 工作日 每天都工作
Weekends, weekdays, all the days.
等下 你不去学校吗
Wait. You don't go to school?
这里没我不行
I'm needed here.
你是军乐队的成员
You're in the marching band.
我是什么
I'm in the what?
你是军乐队的成员
You're in the marching band.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
可你穿着制♥服♥
Then why are you wearing the marching band thing?
我在店里找到的
I found it in the shop.
我穿它保暖
It keeps me warm.
你♥爸♥爸不给你买♥♥衣服吗
Your dad doesn't buy you clothes?
大概有两年没买♥♥过了
Not for, like, two years.
这真够操蛋的
That's fucked up.
你♥爸♥爸是个大混♥蛋♥ 就这样
Your dad's a real asshole. That's all.
你应该去上学 你知道吗
You should be in school, you know?
而不是继承那家伙的烂摊子 爸爸的也不行
Not picking up that guy's slack, dad or not.
好的 先生
Okay, sir.
我不能让你去报♥警♥
I can't have you calling the cops.
老爹 我回来了
Pa, I'm home!
你觉得焕然一新了吗
You feel like a new man?
从头到脚都是新的 老妈
Brand- new, Ma.
当然 宝贝儿
Well, you are, hon.
我没有什么东西能给你们
I have nothing to give you.
希望我能给你们些什么
Wish l did.
作为报恩 我希望能有东西可以送给你们
For what you've done, I wish I had something to give you.
我正需要新割草机…能骑的那种
I could use a new lawn mower...rideable kind.
我可以找到你的儿子
I can find your son.
我可以找到保罗
I could find Paul.
詹姆斯 -我擅长寻人
James. I could find people.
我过去专职寻人 老爹
I used to have to find people, Pa,
那些为了逃避赡养费的人等等
who slipped off for alimony and what have you.
詹姆斯
James.
可以了 我们心领了 但是他麻烦缠身
Please, we're grateful, but he's troubled.
他会耗尽你的气力 我们都不再年轻
He saps your strength. We're not young.
我要花费10分钟才能离开床榻
It takes me 10 minutes to get out of bed.
我立刻就能起床 说你自己就行了
Well, l get right up. Speak for yourself.
我的面罩在燃烧
My mask was burning.
这不应该发生的
It's not supposed to happen.
我一直扪心自问的是…从着火的玻璃面罩看出去
What I'm always asking is...did I see him
我看见他了吗
through the burning glass of the mask?
我看见了他 并且把他丢下了吗
Did I see him and leave him?
詹姆斯 在
James. Yeah.
詹姆斯 你觉得你能找到他吗
James, do you think you can find him?
谢谢你 詹姆斯 非常感谢你
Well, thank you, James. Thank you very much.
这对他妈妈来说非常重要
That will mean a lot to his mom.
你想让我去找他吗 老爹
You want me to find him, Pa?
是的
Yeah.
不 这不行
No. No way.
你身无分文
You're broke.
拿着吧
Go on.
这是替我们找儿子的开销
For your expenses in finding our son.
我们教堂的收入还可以
We do all right, our church.
好的
Okay.
这是全部了
Uh, this is all of it.
老妈一直保存着
Ma keeps it.
社保 出生证明…这些会有用吗
Social security, birth certificate...Will that help?
是的
Yeah.
我们还想给你点其他的
We wanted to give you something else.
庆祝…你的毕业
For your...graduation.
这对你来说是全新的开始
It's a fresh start for you.
填了吧
Fill it out.
我们组成了一个小小的单元 你 我 还有老妈
We make a little unit, see...you, me, and Ma.
我们会罩着你
You'll be under our wing.
我们在本镇有些影响力 别太激动了
We have some pull around town. Don't get too excited.
它会给你带来一辆车 不过有了这个
It won't get you a car or anything, but with this,
你就可以拥有一个支票账户 新手♥机♥
you can get a checking account, new cellphone,
小额信贷额度
small line of credit.
不是很多
Not much.
一个起点
A start.
你值得拥有这些
You deserve it.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
墨西哥
Mexico?
保罗在墨西哥干什么 詹姆斯
What's Paul doing in Mexico, James?
他生病了 老爹 很重
He's sick, Pa. It's grave.
老妈 对不起 他病得很重
Ma, I'm sorry. He's very sick.
他为什么不在这里 为什么在那儿
Why isn't he here? Why is he there?
他在监狱里 他在监狱里的医院
He's in a prison. He's in a prison hospital.
在埃莫西约【墨西哥北部城市】 -老天爷
In Hermosillo. Good Lord.
老爹
Pa.
他…生病了 怎么病的
ls he...what? Sick, how?
我不太清楚 肝脏衰竭
I didn't gather. Liver failure.
他们说是和肝炎有关的病
They said, uh, hepatitis. Something concerning that.
他们说是晚期 很清楚地说
They said late stages. That was clear.
噢 詹姆斯
Oh, James.
那儿有个警长
There's a sheriff there.
那儿跟这儿情况有些不同
It's a little different than here.
有个警长
There's a sheriff there
监管那个监狱和那一片
who oversees the prison and the county.
跟这儿不一样
It's different.
我们私下里谈过
We spoke privately.
警长会放他走
He'll let him go.
你们必须亲自去那里
You have to go there.
要给钱 但是他们会放他走的
You have to pay him, but they'll let him go.
"等等"是什么意思 他们都出发了
What do you mean"wait"? They're on their way.
我可能不想干了
I might not want to do it anymore.
你特么说什么 啥
What the fuck you talking...What?
是我改变主意了 我还没最后决定呢
Yeah, Imight change my mind. l'm still deciding.
他们都在路上了 大哥
They're on their way, man.
你还想啥 你咋
What are you still...What do you...
你还没决定呢是什么意思 决定啊
What do you mean you're still deciding? Decide.
给你…给你10分钟 好么
You have...You have 10 minutes, okay?
天呐 大哥
Wow, man.
这可不行啊
Not cool.
喂
Yeah?
好吧
Yeah.
什么好吧
Yeah, what?
恩 就这么干吧
Yeah, we're doing it.
我会把他们关在监狱两个星期 哥们儿
I'll keep them in the cell, man, for two weeks,
然后你就能拿到死亡证明
and you'll get those death certificates, man.
以儿子的名义 你就能得到那份钱
You be the son, man. Get that money, man.
然后把我的那份给我
Then you give me mine, man,
为了我的秘密计划 和我的女人
for my special plan with my special woman.
布朗 拜伦布朗
Brown...Byron Brown.
布朗夫妇吗
Mr. and Mrs. Brown?
我是拜伦布朗
I'm Byron Brown.
我们的朋友詹姆斯 -你认识詹姆斯
Our friend James You know James?
詹姆斯告诉我你们会来找你们的儿子
Our friend James told me to expect you for your son.
请跟我来
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表