剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表
Pure.
该死
Shit.
我们现在要离开克里弗了
We are now leaving Cleaver.
下一站半英亩
Next stop- Half Acre.
你好
Hello?
不要释放德洛阿什
Don't release DeLoash.
我确实迟到了
I'm late. I know.
遇上了些麻烦但我一定会付钱
There's been trouble. But I'll have your money.
为时已晚 布朗
You're too late, Brown.
在吗 保罗
Hey, there, Paul?
保罗
Paul?
我是戴夫叔叔
It's Uncle Dave.
在吗 保罗
Hey, there, Paul?
我是你的戴夫叔叔
It's your Uncle Dave.
我跟你妈妈每天都要聊天
I talk to your mother every day.
最近三天 她总不接电♥话♥
The last three days- nothing, not a peep.
你在医院吗
Hey, are you at the hospital?
我在你家
I'm at the house.
来取你的社保卡
I came by for your insurance card.
我得再付给赫克托一笔钱
I need my last money to pay Hector.
你最好快点 兄弟
You probably should hurry, man.
我也想啊
Yeah, l- lwant to,
没想到你叔叔来了
and, fuck, but your uncle's here.
他守在门口 不停敲门
He keeps asking for you. He's waiting outside.
我跟他说过我在镇上
Yeah, l- ltold him I was in town.
打过电♥话♥
I called him.
什么 为何
What? Why?
我只是想和他保持联♥系♥
I just wanted to check in with him.
他是好人
He's a good guy.
我是说 除了那事
I mean, you know, besides the.
因为他的现状 我知道不会和他碰面
And I knewIwasn't gonnasee him'cause of his situation.
但是他来了 就在门外
Well, he's here, man, waiting outside.
真是麻烦
Fuck. Well
我必须在25分钟内注射血清
I have, like, 25 minutes for the anti- venom.
我的头已经开始浮肿了
I think my head's getting bigger.
报♥警♥吧 他们会把他带走
Call the cops. They'll drag him off.
这也太无情了
Oh, that's harsh, man.
他会不会摊上大♥麻♥烦
Won't he get in big trouble?
应该会
Probably.
他只是关心自己的姐姐
He's just concerned about his sister.
那是善意的举动
And that's cool.
我不想为这事报♥警♥
I don't want to call the cops on that.
那就等到他放弃
Wait him out.
但我的头已经开始有症状了
Well, Ido have this head situation.
见鬼
Fuck.
报♥警♥啊 伙计
Call the cops. Call them, man.
明天开始重新做人 好吗
Starting tomorrow, right?
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
见鬼
Fuck it.
你要去哪 收费站吗
Hey, where you going there, Tollbooth?
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
你是大卫莱瑟
David Lesser?
是的
Yes.
你是保罗艾伦布朗的亲戚
You a relative of Paul Allen Brown?
我是
lam.
我是卫斯理沃克
Wesley Walker.
德州巡警
Texas Ranger.
我不能运动 我不能跑步
I can't exercise. l can't run.
我做不到
l don't-
自从到达此地 我的心率开始上升
My heart's been racing since I've been here.
我不太懂 但我需要休息
I'm confused. I need rest.
我能在那里休息吗
May Isit over there?
我很难受
I feel awful.
詹姆斯
James?
我没在外面
I'm not in a field.
老混♥蛋♥留下了拇指 现在在我口袋里
I got the motherfucker's thumb, man, in my pocket!
我没在外面
Well, I'm not in a field.
我手上只剩下那家伙的手指了 他跑了
I got his fucking thumb in my pocket, and he's gone!
布朗
Brown?
布朗牧师 他跑了
Reverend Brown- he's gone.
他用啤酒罐沿割下来 还顺走了我的枪
He beer- canned it off. He took my gun and shit.
用啤酒罐割什么了
Beer- canned what off?
他自己的左手拇指
His own left thumb.
我现在要去追他了 你去找到乌斯特
Look, I'm going after him. You got to get to Usted.
谁 - 费利佩 吉列尔 莫乌斯特
Who? Felipe Guillermo Usted.
赫莫西洛的验尸官 在休斯敦
County Coroner of Hermosillo County in Houston-.
快去
now!
为什么
Why?
他必须改签
He's got to delay issuance.
改签什么
Of what?
改签死亡证明
Of the death certificate.
为什么
Why?
因为那家伙还活着 他还活着
Cause the guy is still alive. He's alive.
他肯定开着我的货车去领♥事♥馆♥
And he's driving my van to the Consulate, no doubt.
如果他去了 我就会被逮捕
Look, he makes it there, I get arrested.
如果死亡证明被发现 我得进监狱
There's a death certificate, I go to jail,
我最终都会和家人分离
end up leaving my family.
他们本来坐拥巨款
Not the cool way where they have sweet cash,
而我的二♥奶♥也正点
and I have the hot girlfriend,
结果他们将一无所有 而我也锒铛入狱
but where they have no money and I'm in prison.
必须在他到蒙特雷领♥事♥馆♥前
I want to try to stop him before he gets to
把他截住
the Consulate in Monterrey.
你前往休斯敦
You go to Houston.
为什么
Why?
因为费利佩在那儿
Because that's where Felipe is.
谁 - 费利佩吉列尔莫乌斯特
Who? - Felipe Guillermo Usted,
赫莫西洛的验尸官
County Coroner of Hermosillo County, Mexico.
他在休斯敦做什么
What's he doing in Houston?
他正在验证自己的心理
He's demonstrating that he has the mental
和身体素质足以
and physical fitness to thrive
在失重或者像酷刑室一样恶劣的环境中
in gravity- less environment and shit and other shit-
正常生活
something like a torture- chamber shit.
我也不清楚
I don't know. Um...
酷刑室吗
Torture chamber?
不是 那个词怎么说来着
not torture chamber. W- what's the word?
冥想室
Uh, meditation chamber?
吸气室
Aspiration chamber?
是隔离室吗 -对
lsolation? - Yeah.
他会被隔离很长时间
He's going isolated for long periods and other stuff.
他会做严格的心理和生理测试
He's doing rigorous mental and physical stuff.
你们的验尸官太不着调了
Your coroner qualifications are fucked up.
不是的 伙计 他想当宇航员
No, man. He wants to be an astronaut.
什么 他在休斯顿太空体验营吗
What, he's in Houston at Space Camp?
不 是来真的
No, it's the actual thing.
他真的会成为宇航员 伙计
He's actually going to be an astronaut, man.
他要做长达一个月的工作
He's doing this month- long thing,
然后成为真正的宇航员
then he's an actual astronaut.
伙计 他是个敢行动的墨西哥人
He's a can- do Mexican, man.
他一生都在为此进行训练
He's been training for this his whole life.
所以告诉他让他退出并回来
So tell him he got to quit and come back here.
噢 同时还得有人
Oh, and someone has to do the my wife, $2, 000 thing,
搞定我妻子那2000美元的事
though, today simultaneously,
因为我还是怕她
cause I'm still afraid of her.
局面快要失控了
This is getting out of control.
卫斯理沃克
Wesley Walker.
在派出所时没机会握个手
I didn't have the chance to do that back at the Sheriff's.
那么 戴夫
So, Dave.
是的
Yeah.
保罗艾伦布朗
剧集 | 无限恩典有限公司(2019) | 导航列表