剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
And yet here we are, Alfie,
经历了这么多事之后 只剩你和我了
after all this time, just you and me.
我做的过界了
And I crossed the line.
迈克
Michael.
波莉
Polly.
露比
Ruby.
汤米 如果你想抒发深情的话
Tommy, if you are about to express profound emotion,
你最好找一个
you might be better served expressing it
在乎你这些狗屁的人
to someone who gives a fuck,
或者花钱找一个
or perhaps to somebody who is being paid
假装在乎的人
to pretend to have to.
比如他妈的护士 或者神父 反正别找我
Like a fucking nurse. Or a priest! Someone.
死亡这个话题
And as for death,
作为一个死了很多年的人
speaking as someone who has been dead
我很有经验
for a number of years,
衷心推荐 十分不错
I can only heartily recommend it.
好了 艾尔菲 你之前的歌♥剧已经完成了
Well, Alfie, your opera is complete.
一起去看看最终幕吧
Shall we go and witness the final act?
你们准备好了就动手吧
Whenever you're ready, boys.
可以了
That's enough.
感谢各位到场
Thank you all for coming.
我能说至少呢
Well, at least I can say that, er...
我是政♥治♥家中
..I am one of those rare politicians
少数能够兑现承诺的
who actually makes good on his promises.
征用的庄园
Country estate -
用来给劳动人♥民♥盖房♥
requisitioned to make way for houses for working people.
我好心地用1500磅炸♥药♥
I improved my own home with good intentions
改造了自己的家
and 1,500lb of dynamite.
现在我又回到了起点
Now I'm back where we began...
带着马和篷车
..with horses and caravans...
还有流浪汉和小偷
..vagabonds and thieves.
请坐 弗朗希丝
Frances, sit down, please.
我们来干杯吧
I'd like to raise a toast.
简单的祝酒
A simple toast.
敬家族
To family.
-敬家族 -敬家族
To family. To family.
有时 家是风暴来时的避风港
Sometimes it is shelter from the storm.
有时 它正是风暴本身
Sometimes it is the storm itself.
我计划离开一段时间
I'm planning on going away for a bit.
在我走后
After I'm gone...
艾达
Ada...
在这个家里
..in this family...
你生来就注定要成为政♥治♥家 而我不是
..it was you who was born to be a politician, not me.
记住这点
Remember that.
在这个丑陋的老城里
And if ever a seat is to become available
如果有议会席位空出 你应该竞选
in this ugly old city, you should run.
亚瑟在哪?
Where's Arthur?
他去河边散步了
He went for a walk down the river.
他说他不擅长告别
He said he's not good at farewells
所以他决定去钓鱼
so he's decided to go catch a trout instead.
他要我告诉你
He told me to tell you that...
"你要去的地方 汤米 我也会去陪你
"Where you're going, Tommy, there will I be...
很快就去 爱你的亚瑟"
"..very soon. Love, Arthur."
亚瑟怎么知道你要去哪 汤米
How does Arthur know where you're going, Tommy?
你看好他 琳达
You watch him, Linda.
你爱他
You love him.
查尔斯 我希望你照顾好你妈妈
Charles, I want you to look after your mum.
告诉她我很抱歉 知道吗
You tell her I'm sorry, you hear me?
我希望你做最好的…
I want you to be the bes...
你到底要离开多久 汤米?
Exactly how long are you going away for, Tommy?
谢谢 柯利
Thanks, Curly.
汤姆 那匹马
Tom, the horse.
别说了 柯利
Shut up, Curly.
它拴着吗 强尼?
Is she hitched, Johnny?
汤米 快点告诉我 你到底要去哪?
Tommy, you tell me right now, where are you going?
这次你得自己搬酒桶了 艾达
You have to carry the bucket on your own this time, Ada.
汤米 你什么事都告诉我的
Tommy, you come to me with everything.
-你总是告诉我的 -这次不行 妹妹
You always come to me. Not this time. Not this one, sister.
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么意思 你去哪
What the fuck does that mean? Where are you going?
汤米!
Tommy!
# 我睁着眼睛 #
# My eyes are open wide #
# 看见了你 #
# And now I see you #
# 你没穿你的长袍 #
# Without your robes on... #
# 也没戴你的王冠 #
# ..Without your crown... #
# 我无意恨你 #
# ..I don't want to hate you... #
# 我不想承受 #
# ..I don't want to bear #
# 这样的迷恋 #
# The kind of fascination #
# 它阻碍着我 #
# That gets in my way #
# 大门敞开着 #
# The door that opens wide #
# 高高的圣坛 #
# My high-up altar #
# 上帝救我 #
# Oh, heaven help me #
# 时候已至吗? #
# Is that the time? #
# 一旦开始 #
# Beginning #
# 无穷无止 #
# Without end #
# 从未迷失 #
# Never lost #
# 从未消逝 #
# Never die #
# 无尽的 #
# Unending... #
# 闪烁微光 #
# ..A beam of light #
# 漫长隧♥道♥ #
# A tunnel #
# 在我脑海里 #
# In my mind #
# 它慢慢展开 #
# As it opens wide #
# 用一块滤镜 #
# With a filter on the lens #
# 她看见了我所做的一切 #
# She sees everything I do #
# 她看见了我所做的一切 #
# She sees everything I do #
# 我赤♥裸♥上身 #
# And without my shirt on #
# 在破碎的草地上 #
# Over broken glass #
# 为金钱舞蹈 #
# I am dancing for pennies #
# 我凝视前方 #
# I am staring straight ahead #
# 广袤的景象 #
# A view that is so wide #
# 它将要破碎 #
# It's gonna break #
# 它凝视着我 让我留步 #
# It's like it holds me in its gaze #
# 如果我离开了 #
# If I go #
# 那是因为 #
# It's because #
# 这在以前就发生过 #
# It's happened once before #
# 现在不过是重蹈覆辙 #
# And now it's starting all again #
# 它徐徐展开 #
# As it opens wide #
# 忘掉你所知的一切 #
# Forget everything you knew #
# 忘掉你所知的一切 #
# Forget everything you knew #
# 它徐徐展开 #
# As it opens wide #
# 展开 #
# Wide #
# 如新生的婴儿 #
# Like a newborn child #
# 如新生的婴儿 #
# Like a newborn child #
# 如新生的婴儿 #
# Like a newborn child #
# 一个婴儿 #
# A child #
# 一个婴儿 #
# A child... #
# 一个婴儿 #
# ..A child #
# 如一个婴儿 #
# Like a child #
# 一个婴儿 #
# A child... #
在那荒凉的隆冬
In the bleak midwinter...
爸爸 爸爸 出来 出来
Dad... Dad, come out, come out!
爸爸 是我
Dad, it's me.
是波莉派你来的吗?
Did Polly send you?
是波莉派你来的吗?
Did Polly send you?
还是我已经死了
Or am I dead already?
不是
No.
你没死
You're not dead.
你甚至都没生病
You're not even sick.
但我确实生病了 亲爱的
But I am, my darling.
我生病了
I'm sick.
像你当初一样
Sick like you was.
不是的
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表