剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
但你得坐下来让我把报纸看完
but you need to sit down and let me read my newspaper.
他真好不是吗
Il est bon lui, hein?
在事情恶化之前 请让我解释一下
Before this goes any further, please let me explain.
我不会为你们干杯
I will not drink your toast
因为四年前我就戒了酒
cos four years ago, I forswore alcohol.
操
Putain.
别
No.
千万别
Don't.
戒酒以后
Since I foreswore alcohol,
我比以前冷静平和多了
I've become a calmer and more peaceful person.
过来
Get in.
但有时 发生个人冲突的时候
Sometimes, in moments of personal conflict...
我还是会走老路
..I can resort to my old ways.
如果真要这样
If this were to happen now,
那密克隆今天就真的凶多吉少了
it would indeed be a black day in Miquelon.
我的客人马上就要到了
Now, my guests will be arriving shortly.
我得准备一下
I need to prepare the room.
带我去看看♥房♥♥间吧
Can you show me where?
打扰一下 是罗伯特旅馆吗
Excusez-moi. Ou est L'Hotel Robert?
他们还以为我们是酿酒厂的人 来跟他们要威士忌
They think we're distillery men here to take our whisky back.
我们迟到了 他总是提前到走吧
We're late. He's always early. Let's go.
你们二人终有一战 两虎相争必有一失
POLLY: There will be a war and one of you will die.
谁生谁死 我也无法预料
But which one I cannot tell.
你好 汤米
Hello, Tommy.
外面有一个人 脸上正在缝针
There's a man out there having his face stitched back up.
误会而已
That was a misunderstanding.
你好 迈克
Hello, Michael.
我之前还不知道再见到你 我会想什么
I wasn't sure what I'd think when I saw you again, Tom.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你现在在想什么呢
What do you think?
我妈四年前去世后
Since my mother passed away four years ago,
我和汤米就没再说过话
Tommy and I haven't even spoken.
毕竟 咱俩都挺忙的
Well, we've both been very busy.
是啊 你倒是在忙着惩罚杀害她的那帮人呢
You've been too busy to punish the people who killed her.
听好 迈克 你在面对强大的敌人时
You know, Michael, when you're dealing with a very powerful enemy,
复仇是需要时间的
taking revenge sometimes requires time.
复仇的时机 也需要精挑细选
You have to... pick your moment.
而时机终将到来
That moment will come.
但现在我们有一致的商业利益
But now we have a business interest in common
而任何仇恨都会被时间和实际的利益冲淡
and any bad blood will be diluted by time and a practical self-interest.
汤米 我们都很想听听你要说什么
Well, Tommy, we're all keen to hear what you have to say.
我很期待再次与你合作 迈克
I'm very much looking forward to working with you again, Michael.
你看起来混得不错
You look very well.
你也不赖
You too.
家里怎么样
How is the family?
咿呀
Yeee-haaa!
这台投影仪是他妈的查理·卓别林送的礼物
This projector is a gift from Charlie fucking Chaplin
大老远从好莱坞寄过来
and he sent it all the way from Hollywood.
所以 坐下 看电影
Now sit down and watch the film.
天呐 别 伊丽莎白
Oh, God. No, Elizabeth, Elizabeth,
别这样 你会伤着自己的
don't do that, you're going to hurt yourself.
你好 是贝尔酒馆吗
Yes, hi. Is that the Bell Tavern?
如果店里有个叫强尼·道格斯的吉普赛人 帮我捎句话
If there's a gypsy in there called Johnny Dogs, can you tell him
叫他回来看着他这帮天杀的兔崽子们
to come and round up his fucking kids?
今天是圣诞节团圆节
It's Christmas. A time for family.
妈妈 我还在看着呢
Mum, I was watching that.
好了各位
OK, everyone, OK.
我们要提前举办圣诞派对
We're having this Christmas party early
因为明天 我和查尔斯还有露比要坐船
because tomorrow, me and Charles and Ruby are going on a big ship
去加拿大去见他们的父亲
to Canada, to be with their daddy.
但是我们跟圣诞老人说好了
But we told Father Christmas about the party...
他已经给你们准备好了礼物
..and he has brought you all presents.
太好了
CHILDREN EXCLAIM Oh! Yes!
-跟我赛跑 -艾达 圣诞老人他妈的去哪了呢
Race ya! Ada, where the fuck is Father Christmas?
不知道 他现在就该到了的
I don't know. He was supposed to be here by now.
是啊 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪呢 圣诞老人
Yeah. Where the fuck are you, Santa?
噢噢
Ohhh! Ohhh!
呃
Ugggh!
别开枪
No!
噢
Ugggh!
你打到我了
You've got me!
我有枪 你最好赶紧跑
I've got a gun. You'd better run!
快逃命吧
You'd better run!
先生们 今天是禁酒令的最后一天
Gentlemen, today is the last day of prohibition.
但是与其将其看作终结
But rather than see it as the end of something, I believe that,
我们这些人 应该把它看作一个新的开始
for men like us, it can present... a new beginning.
一个新的机会
A new opportunity.
一个我愿意和我信任的人分享的机会
An opportunity I would like to share with people I know I can trust.
过去的十二年间这岛上的人
For the last 12 years, the men of this island have been
靠走私威士忌维生
making their living from bootlegging whisky,
在海上航行
from navigating the waters
还要躲着美国的边境巡逻队
and avoiding American border patrols.
但现在 威士忌都要合法化了
But now that whisky is about to become legal,
这生意又要回到那帮资本家手里 纽约的
the trade will fall back into the hands of capitalists from New York,
波士顿的 还有多伦多的
Boston and Toronto.
但是
But...
一扇门关上了
..when one door closes...
另一扇门会打开
..another one opens.
我们可以利用密克隆岛的现有优势
We can take advantage of the systems that are in place on Miquelon Island
为选定的船员提供继续工作的机会
and offer selected boat crews the opportunity to carry on working.
但这次运的货不同了
But this time with a different cargo.
需要我倒酒吗
You want me to pour?
不用
No.
现在这东西在岛上泛滥了
Now it's all over the fucking island.
这个岛没有道德 也没有主见
This is an island with no morals and no opinions -
只有一堆破船
just a load of fucking boats
无货可运 无处可去
with nothing to carry and nowhere to go.
密克隆当初被用来运输威士忌
The reason why Miquelon was used to run whisky in the first place
是因为它位于美国和加拿大
is cos it sits outside the territorial waters
两国的领海之外
of both America and Canada.
严格来说 它是法国的地盘
Technically, it's French territory.
联邦调查局 加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥都没有管辖权
The FBI, the RCMP have no jurisdiction.
你从哪弄来这些东西
Where do you get this stuff?
过去四年我和贝尔法斯特的同事一起
I have established a supply chain over the last four years
建立了一条供应链
with associates in Belfast.
我们决定是时候进入美国市场了
We decided it was time to break into the American market.
朋友 这是全世界最好的鸦♥片♥
That, my friend, is the finest opium in the world.
直接从上海运送到我在利物浦的仓库
Delivered to my warehouse in Liverpool directly from Shanghai.
迈克 你是这方面的专家
Michael, when it comes to this shit, you're the expert.
我相信他
I trust him.
法国警♥察♥怎么办
What about the French police?
我一直在和密克隆的宪兵队交涉
I have been in communication with the Miquelon Prefet des Gendarmes.
我们在法国一起打了两场仗
We fought in two of the same battles in France.
把彼此视作战友
We consider each other comrades.
我给了我的战友一千二百万法郎
I have offered my comrade 12 million francs
好让密克隆和波士顿之间的船持续通行
if the boats between Miquelon and Boston keep running.
我们得把你的提议告知波士顿的杰克叔叔
We will have to take your proposal to Uncle Jack in Boston.
也许我们可以在你和杰克叔叔谈完之后再见面迈克
Perhaps we can meet after you've spoken with Uncle Jack, Michael,
也就是你老婆的叔叔 杰克·尼尔森
who I believe is your wife's uncle, Jack Nelson.
哈哈
Hey! Ha-ha!
知道太多的人会引祸上身
The guy knows things that can get him killed
这是他的原话
and he says them out loud.
我非常尊重尼尔森先生
I have a high regard for Mr Nelson.
他的过往与我不同
He has a history not unlike my own.
杰克·尼尔森的过去已经被遗忘了
Jack Nelson's past is forgotten.
不是遗忘了 是消失了
Not forgotten. Fucking gone.
不 没有消失 只是从记录中删除了 就像我的一样
No, not gone, just erased from the records, like my own.
替我向他问好 好吗
Give him my regards, will ya?
你一口酒都没喝 汤姆
You haven't touched your drink, Tom.
上次我们见面之后 迈克
You know, since we last met, Michael...
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表