剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
查尔斯
Charles?
我听见汽车的声音了
I heard cars.
谢尔比先生 客人们...
Mr Shelby, the guests are...
我知道
I know.
爸爸 有一辆宾利和一辆劳斯莱斯
Dad, there's a Bentley and a Rolls-Royce.
对
Yeah.
去睡觉吧 查尔斯
Go to bed, Charles.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我闭上眼睛 就能看见她
I see her, when I shut my eyes.
去找你妈妈吧
Go to your mum.
她会醒的
She'll be awake.
她紧紧抱着我
She holds on to me.
让她抱紧你
Let her hold on to you.
听见了吗
You hear me?
让她一直抱着你
Always let her hold on to you.
去吧
Go on.
谢尔比先生 客人们说他们希望知道...
Mr Shelby, the guests said they would understand if...
-给他们倒酒了吗 -倒了
Have you served them drinks? Yes.
好
Yeah.
好了 弗朗希丝
OK, Frances.
会议内容都在我脑子里了
The agenda is in my head.
内容都在脑子里
The agenda is in my head.
我没问题的
I'm OK.
我看着有问题吗
Do I look OK?
你不会被别人打倒
If someone touches you, you won't shatter.
唱出来
Sing it.
唱出来 我喜欢那首歌♥
Sing it. I love that song.
我…
I...
不能在人家承受丧子之痛的时候唱造♥反♥歌♥
..can't be singing rebel songs in a house in grief and mourning.
小声唱给我听
Sing it to me softly.
那首歌♥让我心都碎了
It breaks my heart.
别看他 他是英格兰人
Don't look at him. He's English.
他可以堵上耳朵
He can block his ears.
亲爱的 她可以在我们等待的时候
Darling, should she sing her rebel IRA song,
唱爱尔兰共和军造♥反♥歌♥吗
while we wait
会不合适吗
or would that be inappropriate?
我去过柏林的一个会议 会议内容和现在差不多
You know I went to a meeting of similar intent to this in Berlin.
总理亲自出席…
Attended by the Chancellor himself...
还有戈林和希姆莱
..and Goering and Himmler.
会开了一晚上
It lasted until the sun came up.
我们认真讨论了这个世界的未来
We spoke about the future of the world in a serious way.
当清晨第一缕阳光照进屋里时
When the first rays of light entered the room,
我们都站起来注视着 好像未来世界已经近在眼前
we all stood and stared at it, as if it were the world to come.
没有歌♥声 也没有嬉笑
There was no singing, no giggling.
早餐端上来时 我们眺望着群山
And when breakfast was served on the terrace, overlooking the mountains,
他们带上来一群犹太人
they brought up some Jews.
我们吃鸡蛋 他们被强迫吃草
And while we ate our eggs, they were forced to eat grass.
我们边喝咖啡边看
And we watched as we sipped our coffee.
大家记住 这是个严肃的会议
We should all remember this is serious business.
戴安娜
Oh, Diana.
看看你干了什么 气氛都被你破坏了
Now, look what you've done. You have killed the mood.
让她唱那首他妈的造♥反♥歌♥ 活跃活跃气氛 请开始吧
Let her sing her fucking song to raise our spirits. Go on, please.
# 在一个名叫贝尔法斯特的小镇 #
# In a neat little town they call Belfast #
# 我是一名学徒 #
# Apprentice to trade I was bound #
# 在这个美好的小镇 #
# And many an hour's sweet happiness #
# 有过多少欢声笑语 #
# Have I spent in that neat little town #
# 不幸却发生在我身上 #
# A sad misfortune came over me. #
# 乌鸫落在我肩膀上 给我唱了首歌♥ #
# Blackbird, sit on my shoulder and tell me a song. #
弄坏了吗
Did it break?
妈妈给你修好
Mum will fix it for you.
# 鸟儿 我的哭声是彩色的还是黑白的 #
# When I cry, do you hear in colour or black and white, bird? #
# 新的一天 感觉却相同 #
# The morning is new but the feeling is old #
# 帮助我吧 乌鸫 为我缩短路程 #
# Intervene, blackbird, and shorten the road #
# 乌鸫 我无法理解爱 #
# Blackbird, the way I imagined love was wrong #
# 原来我已爱上他了 #
# I've come #
# 就像我根本不清楚 乌鸫啊 #
# to love him like I couldn't fathom, blackbird #
# 我在恐惧中渴望敲击着什么 #
# What I tap away at I fear and I long #
# 帮帮我吧乌鸫 为我找到我的爱人 #
# Intervene, blackbird, and shorten the road #
# 乌鸫啊 潜入我的梦乡 给我首歌♥吧 #
# Blackbird, slip into my slumber and show me a song #
# 当我做梦时 #
# When I dream #
# 你是否看到梦的颜色 #
# Do you see in colour or at all, bird? #
# 我的梦都是平和的 但我独自一人 #
# The picture is peaceful but I dream alone #
# 帮帮我吧 乌鸫 让我走得更快些 #
# Intervene, blackbird, and shorten the road. #
她已经走了
She's not here any more.
# 她的眼睛如钻石般闪耀 #
# Her eyes, they shone like diamonds #
# 她是我的女王 #
# I thought her the Queen. #
谢尔比先生 不用安慰我
Mr Shelby. No, please, no condolences.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you all for coming.
现在 来看看
Now, let's try to find out
我们的新世界该如何运作吧
how this new world of ours will look, shall we?
莫斯利先生 我们也许可以看看
Perhaps, Mr Mosley, we can turn to what practical things
尼尔森先生在国内时能帮到我们什么
Mr Nelson can do to further our cause, while he's in the country.
我是美国总统的眼线
It's me who has the ear of the President of the United States.
这也是我坐在这里的原因 不是吗
Which is kind of why I'm here, right?
我们确实有些事想让你告诉总统
We do, indeed, have things for you to whisper into the President's ear.
告诉他我们是英格兰人
Tell him we are England.
我们和英格兰人有着同样的心情
We are the mood England is in.
在爱尔兰 向英国人求和人很多
And in Ireland, appeasers to the English abound
但我们所代表的是
but we represent the true liberated spirit of the country that...
你们国家真正自♥由♥的精神
..populated your own.
我听说这两个地方都有共♥产♥党
I hear about communists in both places.
我们是抵御他们的堡垒
We are the bulwark against them.
说到工人阶级
When it comes to the working class,
我们可以把我们的人从共♥产♥主义
we could move our people from Republicanism...
转变为法♥西♥斯♥主义
..to Fascism with just a nudge.
他们信任我们
They trust us.
你帮手很多啊 莫斯利先生
You ride with hounds, Mr Mosley.
你会抓捕共♥产♥党人吗
Will you hunt communists?
我的猎犬蠢蠢欲动了
Oh, my hounds are baying.
谢尔比
Shelby...
你是以社♥会♥主♥义♥者的身份参选吧
..you run as a socialist.
谢尔比先生是英国下议院中占席位最多的议员之一
Mr Shelby has one of the largest Commons majorities in England.
议院可是英国的中心
In the heart of England.
他会在适当的时候辞去党♥鞭♥的职务
When the time comes, he'll resign his party whip
以无党派人士身份参选
and run as an independent.
但你真心相信我们的大业吗 谢尔比先生
But underneath, do you truly believe in the cause, Mr Shelby?
我在这
I'm here.
尼尔森先生 我在英国待了四个晚上
Mr Nelson, I'm here four nights...
然后我来到这里
Four nights after and I am here...
来到这个房♥间 参加了这个会议 我很认真
..in this room, in this meeting, I am here and I am serious.
证明给他看
Prove it to him.
用行动证明
Prove it physically.
消灭犹太人
Perish Judah.
消灭犹太人
Perish Judah.
那东西会害死我们的
That thing is going to get us killed.
睡觉吧
Go to bed.
他们在学校都不跟我讲话了
At school, they've stopped talking to me.
他们说 黑衫党滚远点
They say the black rubs off.
等他们掌权了 他们就会把她从你身边带走
When they come to power, they'll take her off you.
他们要把我们都分开
They're going to separate us all out.
他们会把她送到非洲去
They'll send her to Africa.
是吗
Yeah?
那他们会把你送去哪呢
And where will they send you?
会把你送去哪 卡尔
Where will they send you, Karl?
你有一半吉普赛血统 所以
You're half Gypsy, so...
可能被送去埃及
..to Egypt maybe?
有些事我没告诉你
Something I never told you before...
因为那不重要
..because it wasn't important.
也许现在是时候了
Maybe now, it is.
你父亲是犹太人
Your dad was Jewish.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表