剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
Nah. You got bored of money a long time ago.
因为所有人都有钱
Cos you know anyone can have money,
他妈的...
you can fucking...
能他妈很轻松就能挣到钱
..you can fucking find money in the mud.
可以用钱生钱
You can forge money.
谢尔比先生 你会偷钱我说的对吗?
Mr Shelby, you can steal money, am I right?
这里的通货 是血
The currency here, it's blood.
谢尔比先生知道那是最好的货币
And Mr Shelby knows that better than all of them.
血在这儿就像葡萄酒
Blood here is like wine,
就像那个瓶子里的葡萄酒 在于牌子
like the vintage wine in that bottle. It's the label,
在于产地 在于葡萄的品种
it's the terroir, it's the grape that makes the wine.
但谁他妈在乎装酒的瓶子
Who fucking cares about the glass around it?
而你 我的朋友 你是个美国人
And you, my friend, you're an American.
你♥他♥妈♥的砸碎了瓶子
You fucking smash the glass,
血流了出来
you spill the blood
你用他们的血作为货币 换取了你要的东西
and you spend their currency to get what you want.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
等你来美国时
When you come to America,
我会给你看很多东西
I will show you things.
你要去美国了
You're going to America?
是去加拿大 莉齐 去收♥货♥款
To Canada, Lizzie, to collect payment for the shipment.
我得亲自去
I need to do it myself.
那谁会跟你一起去
And who will be going with you?
迈克会过去照应他的
Michael will be there to watch his back.
又出去一次 汤米
Another journey, Tommy?
五百万美元 谢尔比先生
$5 million, Mrs Shelby.
值得跑一趟 不是吗
It's worth a little cruise, don't you think?
威士忌确实让人话多 尼尔森先生
You know whiskey does talk, Mr Nelson,
有时候威士忌...让人滔滔不绝
and sometimes whiskey is... very eloquent.
但五百万美元尼尔森先生...
But $5 million, Mr Nelson...
那是一笔遗产
Now, that is a legacy.
当我回来的时候 我就会知晓一切
And when I come back, I will know everything.
我在你身上能清楚地看到我自己的影子
I see myself so clearly in you,
托马斯·谢尔比
Thomas Shelby.
你是一个前途光明的人
You are a man with a bright and glittering future.
谢尔比先生 有辆车过来了
Mr Shelby, there's a car coming up the drive.
一辆劳斯莱斯
A Rolls-Royce.
您还有别的客人吗
Were you expecting more guests?
没有
No.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们在去斯梅西克选区的路上
We were on our way to my constituency in Smethwick
听说我们的美国朋友在伯明翰
and I heard our American friend was in Birmingham
他会到这儿来
and that he was coming here,
所以我们来告个别
so we came to say one last farewell.
上香槟 我们有很多事值得庆祝
Champagne. We have much to celebrate.
我不是怀疑谢尔比先生会给你
It isn't that I wasn't sure Mr Shelby would give you
一次完美的送行 我只是觉得
an excellent send-off, I just felt,
既然电报 电♥话♥
since telegrams and wires
还有信件可以轻松被截获
and letters can so easily be intercepted,
我们或许可以一边庆祝你来访期间的成就
we might confirm all that we've achieved during your visit
一边喝香槟
over champagne.
真想不到我们的关系发展得这么快
It is remarkable how quickly our relationships have developed.
这房♥间里好几段三角关系
So many triangles in this room.
除了尼尔森先生以外
Everyone except from Mr Nelson
在座每个人都处在一段三角关系中
is the point of a triangle.
我怎么就在三角关系中了
How am I part of a triangle?
尼尔森先生 你此行的目的都达成了
Mr Nelson, you have all that you came for?
我已经确信欧洲的未来
I have confirmation that the future of Europe is in
是掌握在像你一样的人手里的
the hands of men like yourselves.
与华盛顿 罗马 当然还有柏林的紧急对话
And that urgent conversations between Washington,
现在可以开启了
Rome and of course Berlin can now begin.
一段两周的旅程 可能已经改变了历史进程
A two-week visit that may have changed the course of history.
我们都得到了自己想要的
We have all got what we wanted.
是啊
Yes.
我也得到了从一开始就一眼看中的东西
And I got what I have wanted from the moment I set eyes on it.
伊丽莎白 你是个非常幸运的女人
Elizabeth, you are a very lucky woman...
我只体验过一次的事 你天天都能体验
..to have each day what I have only sampled once.
请原谅 尼尔森先生
Forgive us, Mr Nelson,
刚才是一些不得不说的家务事
that was a necessary bit of housekeeping.
托马斯
Thomas.
我们的确不愿如此不合时宜
We do so hate to be indiscreet,
但我们已经多次告知你
but we have told you many times,
如果你想在光鲜亮丽的杂♥志♥和照片里
if you are to seek power in these days of shiny magazines
做个有头有脸的人物
and society photographs,
早晚你都得找一个
sooner or later, you will have to find a spouse
更合适的配偶
who is more suitable.
像莉齐这样有复杂过往的女人
A woman with Lizzie's past
真的不合适
and personal history really isn't suitable.
她配不上你 谢尔比先生
She doesn't deserve you, Mr Shelby.
你知道吗 莫斯利
You know the thing is, Mosley...
你是对的
..you're right.
你是对的 她和我不相配
You're right, she doesn't deserve me.
她和现在的我不相配
She doesn't deserve what I am.
也和将来的我不相配
She doesn't deserve what I will become.
你将要成为什么样的人?
What will you become?
实话就是 我属于这里
The truth is, I belong here, at this table.
和你们这些混账在一起
With fuckers like you.
而她不是
She doesn't.
无论我怎样用尽心思掩藏
For all I try to hide it...
我都是你们中的一员
HE SCOFFS ..I'm just one of you.
还能有比这更悲伤的结局吗
Could there be a sadder ending, eh?
# 沿着城镇边缘走一走吧 #
# Take a little walk to the edge of town #
# 跨过铁道 #
# And go across the tracks #
# 而高架桥的影子如同一只代表着毁灭的大鸟 #
# Where a viaduct looms like a bird of doom #
# 它移♥动♥又裂开 #
# As it shifts and cracks #
# 秘密隐藏在火光边缘 #
# Where secrets lie in the border fires #
# 在嗡嗡作响的电线之间 #
# In the humming wires #
# 嘿 你啊 #
# Hey, man #
# 你知道你不会再回来了 #
# You know you're never coming back #
# 走过广场 #
# Past the square #
# 走过桥梁 磨坊和高耸的烟囱 #
# Past the bridge, past the mills and the stacks #
# 伴随着正在形成的风暴 #
# On a gathering storm #
# 走来了一位高大英俊的男人 #
# Comes a tall, handsome man #
# 他穿着布满灰尘的大衣 右手血红 #
# And a dusty black coat with a red right hand. #
我是代表你的妻子吉娜和杰克·尼尔森来的
I'm here on behalf of your wife, Gina, and Jack Nelson.
尼尔森先生已经准备好接你出去了
Mr Nelson's prepared to get you out of here.
但首先他要知道你的答案
But first he needs an answer to the question.
如果答案是肯定的
If the answer is yes...
你就会被释放
..you'll be released.
如果答案是否定的
If the answer is no...
你就出不去
..you'll stay.
我问过我的母亲了
I have consulted my mother.
你母亲已经过世了
Your mother's dead.
尽管如此 我问过她了
Never the less, I have consulted her.
我的答案是肯定的
And yes.
出狱以后
When I'm released,
我要杀掉汤米·谢尔比
it is my intention to kill Tommy Shelby.
# 他是神明 他是人 #
# He's a god, he's a man #
# 是鬼魂 是领袖 #
# He's a ghost, a guru #
# 它们在低语他的名字 #
# And they're whispering his name #
# 越过那片正在消失的土地 #
# Through the disappearing land #
# 但藏在他大衣之下的 #
# But hidden in his coat #
# 是一只血红的右手 #
# Is a red right hand #
# 你没有钱吗?#
# You don't have no money? #
# 他会给你 #
# Well, he get you some #
# 你没有车子?#
# You don't have no car? #
# 他会给你 #
# He get you one. #
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表