剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
看看你,兄弟
Look at you, brother.
你们中的一半已经走了 你们中的一半已经走了
Half of you has gone. Half of you has gone.
他妈的!破布和骨头
The fuck! Rag and bone.
你♥他♥妈♥打了我一巴掌
You fucking slapped me.
你打了我一巴掌
You slapped me.
我得继续待下去 你明白吗?
I have to remain unresolved. Do you understand?
尚未解决 一切都没有解决
Unresolved. Unresolved in everything.
我必须在左右、明暗之间周璇
I have to move between left and right, light and shade.
维护双方的信任
And maintain the trust of both.
我他妈不能让我弟弟穿上黑衬衫
And I cannot have my brother wearing a fucking black shirt
在《每日镜报》的封面上
on the cover of the Daily Mirror.
如果有人拍我的照片,
If anyone takes my picture in this,
他们会在我脚底下找到他们的相机的,汤姆
they'll find their fucking camera under my heel, Tom.
他们在外面扔汽油弹,汤米
They are throwing petrol bombs out there Tommy.
我以为艾达在照顾你
I thought Ada was taking care of you.
艾达要决定和我们合作
Ada's got decisions to make about working with us.
她不知道自己想要什么 我去找艾达
She doesn't know what she wants. I'll speak to Ada.
听着,我要回家了,好吗?不,你待在那里
Listen, I'm going home, all right? No. You stay there.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
莉齐,你和约翰尼一起去 约翰尼,带莉齐到她的座位上去
Lizzie, you go with Johnny. Johnny, take Lizzie to her seat.
我没有请柬,汤姆
I don't have an invitation, Tom.
你♥他♥妈♥穿着黑衬衫,你想干什么就干什么
You're wearing a fucking black shirt, you can do what you like.
继续我跟着你 继续
Go on. I'll follow you. Go on.
去吧,狗 你在的时候给我拿杯喝的
Go on, Dogs. Get me a fucking drink while you're there.
我知道,汤姆 看看我
I know, Tom. Look at me.
亚瑟,我去美国之前写了一封信
Arthur, before I went to America I wrote a letter.
是吗?给谁的?
Yeah? Who to?
给琳达
To Linda.
在我写的那封信中,
And in that letter I wrote,
“琳达,作为一名基♥督♥教女性,
"Linda, as a Christian woman,
“你相信宽恕吗?”
"do you believe in forgiveness?"
这就是我得到的 两天前 看一看
And this is what I got back. Two days ago. Have a look.
“作为一名基♥督♥教女性,我相信宽恕 ”
"As a Christian woman, I do believe in forgiveness."
是的,而且“相信”这个词有下划线
Yeah, and the word "do" is underlined.
亚瑟,我不是基♥督♥徒
Arthur, I am no Christian.
但我也相信宽恕
But I also believe in forgiveness.
所以,把你自己弄干净
So, get yourself clean.
保持清洁两周,我再给琳达写一封信
Stay clean for two weeks, I'll write Linda another letter.
因为我知道她在哪
Cos I know where she is.
首先,我需要你回来
First, I need you back.
我需要我兄弟
I need my brother.
有很多事要做
Got a lot to do.
需要有人做真正的工作
Need someone to do the real work.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 汤姆,看看你的笑容
Yeah. Look at your smile, Tom.
看看你的笑容,兄弟 好久不见了
Look at your smile, brother. It's been so long.
来吧让我们看看这个混♥蛋♥要说什么 来吧
Come on. Let's see what this bastard has to say. Come on.
好吧好吧来吧来吧
All right. All right. Come on. Come on.
是的,我来了
Yeah, I'm coming.
他是个混♥蛋♥,汤米
He is a bastard and all, Tommy.
黑衬衫和犹太人 开始了 他妈的我们走吧
Black shirts and Jews. Here we go. Here we fucking go.
呆在中间,什么也不做,汤姆
Stay in the middle and do nothing, Tom.
这他妈不是我
But not fucking me.
过来,你个傻♥逼♥纳粹
Come here you, you Nazi bastard.
噢!啊!
Oof! Ugh!
你!你!
You! You!
过来,老兄,看着我
Come here, man, I'll take your fucking eye.
不是这 不是这
Not here. Not here.
过来 你玩够了,我们回家吧
Come here. You've had your fun, let's go home.
我们有事
We have business.
约翰尼,你带他回家
Johnny, you get him home.
这次,他妈检查他的袜子
This time, check his fucking socks.
看在他妈上帝的份上
For fuck's sake.
汤米,我们该走了 忘了美国的事吧
Tommy, we should get out now. Forget this American business.
我们已经受够了
We've got enough.
还不够 她来了
Not yet enough. Here she comes.
记得微笑 来吧 操
Remember to smile. Come on. Shit.
女士们先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚他赢得了你的赞美
tonight he has truly earned your adulation.
这位伟大国家的未来首相,
The future Prime Minister of this great country,
奥斯瓦尔德·莫斯利爵士
Sir Oswald Mosley.
操♥你♥妈♥,莫斯利
Fuck you, Mosley.
操 我看起来糟透了 你看起来很漂亮,莉齐
Fuck. I look terrible. You look beautiful, Lizzie.
我需要给这个女人留下深刻印象,
I need to impress this woman,
所以我会假装她也很漂亮
so I will act as if she is beautiful as well.
莫斯利
Mosely.
戴安娜,这是汤米·谢尔比 议员,官佐勋章
Diana, this is Tommy Shelby MP, OBE.
谢尔比先生,戴安娜·米特福德夫人
Mr Shelby, Lady Diana Mitford.
奥斯瓦尔德的最新也是最后一位情妇
Oswald's most recent and last-ever mistress.
这是我妻子 莉齐·谢尔比 耳环真漂亮
This is my wife. Lizzie Shelby. Beautiful earrings.
哦,我从Tiffany偷的
Oh, I stole them from Tiffany's.
实际上,他是在巴黎买♥♥的耳环
Actually, he bought the earrings in Paris.
我们在巴黎度蜜月 天啊,我讨厌巴黎
We were in Paris on our honeymoon. God, I hate Paris.
我听说你更喜欢柏林
Hmm. I hear you prefer Berlin.
奥斯瓦尔德和我要在那里结婚,不是吗,奥斯瓦尔德?
Oswald and I are going to marry there, aren't we, Oswald? Hm.
莫斯利,我有事要谈
Mosely, I have business to discuss.
也许我们可以找个安静点的地方,嗯?
Perhaps you and I could find somewhere a bit quieter, eh?
亲爱的,谢尔比先生刚刚提出了一个惊人的建议
Darling, Mr Shelby just made the astonishing suggestion
我们男人出去谈生意
that we men go off and discuss business
而你们这些漂亮的女人却在等着
while you women wait around looking glamorous.
谢尔比先生,你以为今年是哪一年?1807?
What year do you think this is, Mr Shelby? 1807?
在伯明翰,几个世纪过去的很慢
In Birmingham, the centuries grind by quite slowly.
但是,谢尔比先生,如果是生意的话,
But, Mr Shelby, if it's business,
戴安娜是我事业的引擎
Diana is the engine of my enterprise.
这是现代的方式,谢尔比先生
It's the modern way, Mr Shelby.
是的,我们知道 我是公♥司♥董事
Yes, we know. I am company director.
我也会参加会议
I will join the meeting as well.
当然,你也得来,伊丽莎白
But of course, you must come as well, Elizabeth.
顺便说一下,我真的不喜欢“Lizzie”
By the way, I really don't like "Lizzie".
我更喜欢自♥由♥的伊丽莎白 她一定是这件事的一部分
I prefer Liberated Elizabeth. She must be part of this.
她一路去到了巴黎,所以她是世界的女人 好极了
She's been all the way to Paris, so she is a woman of the world. Bravo.
你知道吗,奥斯瓦尔德已经告诉了我关于你的一切
Do you know, Oswald has told me everything about you.
只有三个,因为我知道这些天谢尔比先生不是
Only three, because I know these days Mr Shelby doesn't.
我们在柏林的朋友也不是
Our friend in Berlin doesn't either.
他们至少有共同点
They have that in common at least.
哦,我想他们有很多共同点
Oh, I imagine they have lots in common.
向我汇报吧,谢尔比
Report to me, Shelby.
杰克·纳尔逊正式在伦敦购买♥♥进口许可证
Officially Jack Nelson is in London to buy import licences.
非正式地说,他是罗斯福的特使
And unofficially, he's Roosevelt's envoy.
从这封私人信件中你可以看到,
Well, as you can see from this private letter,
他远非中立的
he is far from a neutral point of view.
看第二段的底部
Look at the bottom of the second paragraph.
“犹太人个人很好,但作为一个种族,他们很臭 ”
"Individually Jews are fine but as a race they stink."
伊丽莎白,你知道为什么要建这座桥吗
Hm. Elizabeth, do you even know why the bridge
对罗斯福总统如此重要?
to President Roosevelt is so important?
事实上,不
Actually, no.
我对这件事真的不太了解
I don't really know much about this business at all.
但我♥干♥过你未来的丈夫
But I have fucked your future husband.
所以,我知道很多关于他的事情
So, I know lots of things about him.
汤米,我在外面
Tommy, I'll be outside.
干得好,伊丽莎白
Well done, Elizabeth.
你们想不想见纳尔逊?
Do you people want to meet Nelson or no?
谢尔比先生,从现在起,我能叫你托马斯吗?
Mr Shelby, from now on, can I call you Thomas?
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
我们当然会
Of course we would.
我们非常感谢你们的努力
And we are very grateful for your efforts.
但是,谢尔比先生,在这项事业进一步发展之前,
But, Mr Shelby, before this enterprise goes any further,
你真的必须对你妻子做点什么
you really must do something about your wife.
谢尔比先生
Mr Shelby.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表