剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
杰克·尼尔森就要到伦敦了
Jack Nelson's coming to London
这个国家里有一些我想见的人
There are some people in this country who I'd like to meet.
-法♥西♥斯♥主义者 -不是穿着靴子和黑衫的人
Fascists. Not the ones in boots and black shirts.
而是穿礼服的人
The ones in tuxedos.
谢尔比先生 这位是戴安娜·米特福德
Mr Shelby, Lady Diana Mitford.
奥斯瓦尔德最新的也是最后一任情妇
Oswald's most recent and last ever mistress.
官方的说法是 他是来购买♥♥酒类进口许可证的
Officially he's coming to buy liquor import licenses.
私底下 他是罗斯福的特使
And unofficially he's Roosevelt's envoy.
如果能混入法♥西♥斯♥ 潜伏在他们之中
By being among the Fascists, by being among 'em,
我就可以破坏他们的计划
I can undermine them.
-你就是想把自己玩死吗 -这次你不想
Still looking for trouble big enough to kill you. If you don't want
帮我搬酒桶 我也不会怪你的
to help me carry the bucket, then I wouldn't blame you.
那这回你自己搬吧
You have to carry this bucket on your own.
我们达成交易了吗 尼尔森先生
Do we have a deal, Mr Nelson?
你真有胆量
You're a brave man.
我所见的战争英雄
Every war hero I ever met,
都只想自寻死路
they're just someone who wanted to get themselves killed.
-如果有人能杀汤米·谢尔比 -那就是你了
If anyone is going to kill Tommy Shelby... It will be you.
恶魔终会死亡 而未来是属于我们的
The devil will be dead. The future belongs to us.
你需要去看看医生
You need to see a doctor.
我得坚持到波士顿的交易完成
We've got to keep going until the Boston business is done.
你好
Hello?
汤米 露比烧到38.3度了 怎么也降不下来
Tommy, she has a temperature of 101 and nothing is working.
快点回来
Just get here now.
快让开 让开
Out of the way! Out of the way!
不 不 医生在哪里 你能把医生叫来吗
No...no. Where's the doctor? Can you get the doctor?
-我要和医生谈谈 -谢尔比先生
I need to speak a doctor. Mr Shelby.
谢尔比先生 你的女儿得的是肺结核
Mr Shelby, your daughter has consumption.
肺结核感染性很强
Consumption is a very infectious disease.
我们必须按照程序办事
There are procedures that must be followed.
-请把孩子交给我们 -好的 -莉齐
Please, hand over the child. OK. Lizzie?
都会好的
It's going to be all right.
好了 你接着她 轻点
Right, you take her. You be gentle.
照顾好她
Look after her.
她是我的女儿 你听明白了吗
That's my daughter, you hear me?
我得和她在一起
I need to be with her.
我得和我的女儿在一起
I need to be with my daughter!
汤米
Tom.
好了 别这样 他们得给露比做X光检查 我们也得做
OK. Come on. They are X-raying Ruby, they have to X-ray us
-我们很有可能也感染了 -去他妈的 莉齐
because we might have it as well. Fuck us, Lizzie.
去他妈的 去他妈的
Fuck us! Fuck you and me!
是谁传染给露比的
Who brought this on?
是我们带来了这个诅咒
We brought on this curse.
别这样 汤米
Stop, Tommy.
赶紧停下
Fucking stop!
他们不放过我
They wouldn't let me pass.
他们不放过我
They wouldn't let me pass.
他们故意这样做 为了惩罚我
They did it on purpose, to punish me.
汤米 求求你 别这样了
Tommy, stop it, please.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我丈夫很抱歉
My husband is very sorry.
是的
OK.
我丈夫很抱歉 他现在已经冷静下来了
My husband is very sorry and he is calm now.
他正在戒酒 有时候...
He is recovering from addiction. Sometimes...
有时...
Sometimes...
他就像被关在笼子里的马 不停地踢着笼子
..he's a horse in a crate, kicking the crate.
我只是发泄一下
It's just the crate I'm kicking.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-莉齐 -我在
Lizzie. Yeah?
告诉我们该怎么做
Tell me what I have to do.
-请走这边 先生 -对不起
This way, sir. Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢尔比先生 你得保持不动
Mr Shelby, you will need to keep still for a moment.
看看身体里有什么
To see what's inside.
等你看到
Wait till you see.
上帝
God.
愿上帝知晓她的病症
God knows what's inside.
求上帝保佑她
God help her.
她的左肺部有结核感染
She has a tubercular infection in her left lung.
他们发现得早
They've caught it quite early.
会再做一些检测
They'll do more tests.
他们会用一个 什么刺♥激♥肺的方法
They do this thing, pulmonary something,
攻击肺部 让肺休息
where they collapse the lung, let it rest.
有时候它能自愈
Sometimes the lung cures itself.
如果这个方法不管用 他们会用金子
And if that doesn't work, they use gold.
用什么?
What?
-金子? -金盐
Gold? Gold salts.
医生说他给你解释过疗法
The doctor said he explained their methods to you
医院开张你来剪彩的时候
when you cut the ribbon to open the institution.
我不记得了 我没在听
I can't remember, I wasn't listening.
反正就是
Yeah, well.
金盐
Gold salts.
混了37%纯金的盐
Salt with 37% gold.
他们说有用 但刚用上的时候会让她的病症更严重
They say it helps, but it will make her more sick at first.
他们有没有说
Did they say what...?
他们有没有说治愈几率有多大?
Did they say what the chances are?
没说
No. They don't say.
但她还太小
But she's small.
得了结核很危险 因为会恶化得很快
And with TB that's not good because the disease is big and fast.
浴血黑帮
实在对不起 宝贝
I'm so sorry, my darling.
但我会想办法的
But I will deal with it.
我会让病痛消失
I will make it go away.
我会做一笔交易
I will strike a bargain.
你应该戴口罩
You should be wearing a mask.
戴着呢
I am.
你来试金盐 我要试试别的办法
You can try gold, I will try something else.
梅菲尔酒店244房♥
Mayfair 244.
艾达 听我说
Ada. Listen to me.
我需要你去伦敦扮演我的角色
I need you to be me in London.
不 事情很重要
No, it's important.
我知道你不想和我的生意扯上关系
I know you want nothing to do with my business,
但露比病得很重
but Ruby is very sick.
我需要你空出五天时间
I need five days of your time.
伦敦
她果然穿得很好
So she dresses well.
-去门口接她 -好的 夫人
Go to the door and take her coat. Yes, ma'am.
把衣服的牌子记下来
Uh...and make a note of the label.
好的 夫人
Of course, ma'am.
托马斯 你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿啊
Oh, Thomas, where the devil are you?
艾达·索恩女士到了夫人
Mrs Ada Thorne, ma'am.
-我以为你们都叫谢尔比 -我是个寡妇
I thought you were all called Shelby. Ah, I'm a widow.
我丈夫还不愿体面离世 他还强撑着呢
My husband didn't have the good grace to die. He lingers yet.
你丈夫是吉尼斯家的吧 我记得
Your husband is a member of the Guinness family, I believe.
他们为穷♥人♥做了很多好事
They do a lot of good work on behalf of the poor.
穷♥人♥之所以穷正是因为
The poor who are only poor because
他们把太多收入都交给吉尼斯家族了 请坐
they spent so much of their income on Guinness. Please.
贫穷的原因应该比这更复杂一些吧
I think the causes of poverty are a little more complex than that.
是啊 我认为都是基因的问题
Yes. I believe it is to do with genetics.
花瓶真漂亮
Huh. Beautiful vase.
我祖父从开罗的一家妓院偷回来的
My grandfather stole it from a brothel in Cairo.
埃及的 18世纪的吧 我猜是
Egyptian. The 18th Dynasty, I think.
你怎么会这么了解埃及花瓶?
How do you know so much about Egyptian vases?
我收藏古董
I collect antiques. Hm.
一群吉普赛人 定居在工业城市外的林地里
A tribe of Gypsies settles on a clearing in a factory town.
当然了 生了很多孩子
Children, of course, ensue in their hundreds,
而其中一个成了黑帮兼政客
but one of them becomes a gangster and a politician,
另一个则成了古董收藏家
the other a collector of antiques.
很了不起
It is quite extraordinary.
我看也是基因的结果
A result of genetics, I think.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表