剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
他是史提福德一个裁缝的儿子
He was the son of a tailor in Stechford.
他父母不想再被人从窗户扔石头
They changed their name to Thorne
就给他改名叫索恩
to stop the bricks coming through the window.
所以他们会送你去哪呢 卡尔
So, where will they send you, Karl?
尼尔森先生 你可以回去向总统报告
Mr Nelson, you can report back to your President
贵族阶层和精英阶层联合在了一起
that the aristocracy and the meritocracy are united
共同坚信一个新秩序即将到来
in their conviction that a new order is coming.
另外 尼尔森先生 我们的武器也正从德国运过来
Also, Mr Nelson, at present our weapons are coming from Germany.
英国政♥府♥切断了我们的补给线
The British are closing our supply lines down.
我们希望在波士顿新开一条
We would value a supply from Boston.
我可以给你武器 只要有助于我们的事业
Weapons, I can give you, if they're to be used in a good cause.
至于进出口的问题
And while on the subject of import and export,
谢尔比先生 鉴于我们之间的新关系
Mr Shelby, in light of our new relationship,
再加上你已经用一种绝佳的方式
and since you have proven your commitment
证明了你的忠诚
in a most extraordinary way,
波士顿现在正式对你的商品开放进口了
Boston is now officially open for the importation of your merchandise.
好
Good.
如果我们都达成了自己的目的
If we have established what we came here to establish,
也许会议可以结束了
perhaps we should all say goodnight.
当然
Absolutely.
这就是你许多年前给我买♥♥的打字机
That's the same typewriter you bought me all those years ago...
为了让我的职业受人尊敬一点
..to help me become respectable.
还记得吗
Do you remember?
记得
Yeah.
有封信
This arrived.
来自疗养院的
It's from the sanatorium.
我付过露比的医药费了
I've already paid Ruby's medical bills.
我觉得这不是账单
I don't think it's a bill.
上面说有急事 是高级医师发来的
It says it's urgent. It's from the senior consultant.
你为什么不去睡觉
Why didn't you come to bed?
你为什么不去睡觉
Why didn't you come to bed?
我在做会议记录
I'm typing up my recollection of the meeting.
如果会议结束后马上做
If I... if I do it straight away,
我就能记住每个人都说了什么
I can quote people word for word.
如果能逐字记录
The information is more...
这些信息对丘吉尔就更有用
..useful to Mr Churchill if it is word for word.
我把她的椅子烧了
I burnt her chair.
空气里有木头上的油漆的味道
The paint on the wood left a smell in the air.
我没有开窗
I didn't open the window.
我喜欢这味道
I quite like the smell.
还不是时候
Not yet.
现在还不是时候
Not yet.
我得把这活干完 因为现在我明白了
I have this work to do cos now I know...
我要做出改变
..that I will change.
必须改变
That I have to change.
我得变好 莉齐
And change for good, Lizzie.
还不到时候
Not just yet.
喂
Hello?
# 她的心中充满爱与热诚 #
# She had a heartful of love and devotion #
# 她的脑海中充斥着暴虐和恐怖 #
# She had a mindful of tyranny and terror #
# 噢 我尽力了 我真的尽力了 #
# Well, I try I do, I really try #
# 但我还是 宝贝 是的 我犯了错误 #
# But I just... Baby, I do, I error #
# 所以来找我吧 我亲爱的 #
# So, come and find me my darling one #
# 我已堕落至深 沦为渣滓 #
# I'm down to the grounds the very dregs #
# 她来了 身影遮住太阳 #
# Here she comes blocking the sun #
# 血从她腿内侧汨汨而下 #
# Blood running down the inside of her legs #
# 空中的月亮残躯破碎 #
# The moon in the sky is battered and mangled #
# 小礼堂的钟在叮叮铛铛 #
# And the bells from the chapel go jingle-jangle #
# 叮叮铛铛 叮叮铛铛 叮叮铛铛 叮叮铛铛 #
# Jingle-jangle, jingle-jangle Jingle-jangle, jingle-jangle #
# 你爱我吗? #
# Do you love me? #
# 你爱我吗? #
# Do you love me? #
# 你爱我吗? #
# Do you love me? #
# 你爱我吗? #
# Do you love me? #
我看见他离开了
I saw him leave.
他特意把这处公♥寓♥留作此用 不是吗
He keeps this apartment expressly for this purpose, doesn't he?
你是在跟踪我吗 谢尔比先生?
Are you following me, Mr Shelby?
我受宠若惊啊
I'm flattered...
但是为什么这样做
..but why?
我和人做生意的时候
When I do business with someone,
了解他们的秘密也是我的生意之一
I make it my business to know their secrets.
莫斯利的名声可不是什么秘密
Mosley's reputation is no secret.
不是他 说的是你
Not him, you.
你怎么知道我会来这?
How did you know I'd come here?
我知道很多事情
I know things.
我知道别人在想什么 你明白的
I read people's minds, you know.
隔着桌子警上一眼什么的 属于一种天赋
Little glances across tables. It's a gift.
你整个家族
The whole family...
都是女巫和巫师
..witches and sorcerers.
你的叔叔会和你断绝关系
Your uncle will disown you.
在他背后和他的生意伙伴搞在一起
Fucking his business partner behind his back.
你以为他还有道德可言?
You think he has morals?
他是一名天主教♥徒♥
He's a Catholic.
男人肆意行事 女人则照吩咐做事
Men do what they want, women do what they are told.
你会告诉迈克吗?
Will you tell Michael?
迈克是家族一员
Michael is family.
我们已经和解了
We are a family healed.
你对我
You have no interest in me...
还有迈克 都并不感兴趣
..or in Michael.
你为什么不直接告诉我你的真实目的呢?
So, why don't you just tell me what you actually want?
你要陪同莫斯利
You will be with Mosley...
随他去柏林
..when he's in Berlin.
当他约见
You'll be in the room,
德国政♥府♥高级官员的时候你得在场
when he meets senior members of the German Government.
我要知道他们谈了什么
I want to know what is discussed...
我想知道他们做了什么决定
..and I want to know what is decided.
如果我说谎了呢
And if I lie?
我看得出来
I will know.
迈克觉得你是个魔鬼
You know Michael thinks you're the devil...
我觉得他说的对
..and I think he might actually be right.
我来这还有另一个原因
That was the other reason I came here.
迈克到底想对我做什么 吉娜
What are Michael's real intentions toward me, Gina?
你要是撒谎 我看得出来
And if you lie, I will know.
汤米
Tommy...
他想要完成这笔交易
..he intends to complete the deal.
之后 你们俩都可以脱身
And then, you both walk away.
操
Fuck.
进来
Come.
谢尔比先生 哈尔福德医生来了
Mr Shelby, Doctor Holford.
让他进来
Send him in.
你说我们必须面谈
You said it had to be in person.
我就在这
Here I am.
你可能想坐下来聊
You might want to sit down.
谢尔比先生 我知道你还在哀卓你女儿的逝世
Mr Shelby, I know that you are still grieving for your daughter...
但我有十万火急的消息要告诉你
..but I have news that cannot wait.
十天前 你在疗养院接受X光检查的时候
When you were X-rayed and examined at the sanatorium ten days ago...
我们发现你的肺里没有肺结核
..there was no TB found in your lung.
但是X光可能发现了一些别的东西
But I am afraid they found something else.
这和你女儿的病有关系
Something related to your daughter's illness.
他们在医院里就想和你沟通
They tried to speak to you at the hospital
但是你当时并不配合
but you were not co-operating.
你女儿死后
After your daughter's death,
他们没法联♥系♥到你本人
you could not be found to be informed in person.
最后他们打电♥话♥给我 你的私人医生
Eventually, as your personal doctor, they called me.
我还没给你上茶 你看起来像要死了一样 想喝茶吗
I didn't offer you tea. You look like death. Do you want tea?
不用了
No.
疗养院验了血
At the sanatorium, they conducted blood tests.
检验表明你在图上看到的阴影
The tests suggest that the shadow you can see
在你头骨基部
at the base of your skull...
不是恶性肿瘤
..is not cancer.
而是结核瘤
It is tuberculoma.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表