剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
病源和引起肺结核的细菌是同一种
A tubercular growth caused by the same bacteria as TB.
你可能被你女儿传染了
You may have picked it up from your daughter.
肺结核一旦进了家门 就可能疯狂传播
Once this disease enters a household, it can run wild.
它通过一个吻就能传播
It can be transmitted with a simple kiss.
看来谢尔比家也不例外
It seems the Shelby household is no exception.
谢尔比先生 我知道你还在悲痛中
Mr Shelby, as I say, I am aware that you are still grieving...
但你必须意识到这是很严重的问题
..but you must understand this is very serious.
从肿瘤大小来看 它的扩散速度非常快
From the size of the tumour, expansion must've been rapid.
我相信你已经有症状了
I have no doubt that you are already experiencing symptoms?
你最近犯过癫痫吗
Have you recently suffered seizures?
有过体虚 解离 幻觉的症状吗
Bouts of weakness, dissociation, hallucinations?
你为什么没有来找我
Why didn't you come and see me?
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
我会传染给其他人吗
Am I a danger to others?
不会
No.
和肺结核不一样 结核瘤不传染
Unlike TB, tuberculoma is not infectious.
谢尔比先生 它不会传染的
Mr Shelby, it is not infectious...
但是按照你的情况…
..but in your case...
恐怕不能动手术
..I am afraid it is inoperable.
脑瘤长在了你的脑干上
The growth is in your brain stem.
任何试图摘除这颗瘤的行为
Any attempt to remove it
都会造成创伤以及颅内出血
would result in trauma and brain haemorrhage.
在你拒绝接我的电♥话♥的时候
Whilst you were refusing my calls,
我把你的X光片给国内三个最好的外科医生看了
I showed your X-rays to three of the best surgeons in the country.
他们都不愿意给你做手术
They all said they would not operate...
因为手术不起作用
..as it would be futile.
当然 如果你想要听听别的意见
Of course, you will want a second opinion for yourself.
可以去问圣托马斯医院的海伦·卢瑟福医生
Doctor Helen Rutherford at St Thomas'.
她是我的朋友
She is a friend.
这个病
This...
会有多严重
How bad will it get?
这颗瘤长得越大
As the tumour grows,
你身心状况恶化的概率就越高
the rate of physical and mental deterioration will increase.
到最后 你将需要有人时刻看护
Eventually, you will need people around you constantly,
还得是那些非常爱你的人
who love you very much.
我还有多长时间
How long?
我知道你打败了很多敌人 谢尔比先生
I understand you have defeated many enemies, Mr Shelby.
现在你有了个新的敌人
Now, you have a new one...
长在你自己身体里
..inside you.
你没法打败它…
You cannot defeat it...
但你能控制它一段时间
..but you can keep it at bay for a while.
如果你生活规律 意志坚定 与之抗争
If you live correctly, if you are determined and if you fight...
我问了你一个问题
I asked you a question.
所以 我要的是答案
So, I want an answer.
不是这些狗屁废话
I don't want your fucking platitudes.
在我需要被人时刻照顾之前 我还有多长时间?
How long before I need people around me, who love me very much?
-抱歉 -没事的 莉齐
Sorry. It's fine, Lizzie.
这个会计马上就走了
My accountant here was just leaving.
我回到伦敦给你打电♥话♥
I will telephone you, when I get back to London.
不行 我没有时间
No, I don't have enough time.
你是个会计 只需要现在给我个数字
You're an accountant, give me a fucking number now.
一年
One year.
可能18个月
Perhaps 18 months.
可以 这就是我要知道的
That's fine. That's all I need to know.
我会对我的财务作出相应调整 谢谢
I will adjust my finances accordingly. Thank you.
-我会写信详细解释所有影响 -好 谢谢你
I will write to you, explaining the full implications. Yeah, thank you.
祝你度过愉快的一天
Good day.
有什么严重的事吗
Something serious?
没有 没有 只是…
No, no, just a...
只是一个预料之外的账单 我
..just a bill I wasn't expecting and I...
我得付清它
I'll have to pay it.
你能让我自己待会儿吗 莉齐
Will you give me a minute on my own, Lizzie?
好
Yeah.
不是一个魔鬼…
Not a devil...
只是一个会死的凡人
..just an ordinary mortal man.
这个家族将会有一场战争…
POLLY: There will be a war in this family...
你们必有一人会死
..and one of you will die.
波莉
Polly.
我只要活到能把我该做的事情做完就可以了
Just give me enough time to do what I have to do.
杀
Kill.
杀
Kill.
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表