剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
I thought it would be good if we were in a different place.
我恨那栋房♥子
I hate that house now.
我想把它炸了
I wish I could blow it up.
以前做完我们都不讲话
There was a time when we'd say nothing afterwards
因为我们什么都不用说
because we didn't have to say anything.
可是现在我们没什么好说的了
But now we've got nothing left to say.
有单生意
There's business.
什么生意
What business?
那个美国人
The American.
他要来伯明翰
He's coming to Birmingham.
他要去利物浦 顺便过来
He's stopping over on his way to Liverpool.
明晚他要和我们一起吃饭
He is staying with us tomorrow night.
弗朗希丝已经知道了
Frances knows.
她在准备菜单
She's making up a menu.
然后
And then...
我们必须行动了
..we have to make a move.
你知道我们要做什么吗 莉齐
Do you want to know what that move is, Lizzie?
不知道
No.
我知道的够多了
I know enough.
你的后悔清单
Your book of regrets.
23, 24,
52, 55.
保险箱的密♥码♥
The combination to the safe.
写满了你后悔的事
Regrets.
我也在里面
And I'm on there.
我在名单上
I'm on the list.
名单上第一个
On the very top of the list.
没错
Yep.
你说得对
Yes, you are.
我后悔娶了你 莉齐
I regret marrying you, Lizzie.
我让你承受了太多
Cos I've put you through so much.
都是因为我 露比
I've put you through all of this. Ruby.
包括你以后遇到的所有事情
Everything that is to come.
你嫁给我
When you married me,
就嫁给了一个被诅咒的人
you married a man and you married a curse.
我们命运与共
You have shared my fate.
这就是我后悔的事
That is my regret.
但是 莉齐
But know this, Lizzie.
在这一刻
In this moment,
至少在这个房♥间
in this room...
我是爱着你的
..I love you.
你说这话就像是在清单上打钩一样
You sound like you're ticking a fucking box,
而我甚至不知道单子里有什么
and I don't know what's inside the box.
因为你从来不让我知道
Never have you let me in.
即使我知道你保险箱的密♥码♥
Even though I know the combination to the safe.
就是你吧
Oh, this is him, is it?
喜欢给人找麻烦的那个家伙
The one who likes to be fucking difficult, eh?
一离开这个地方 我就直接去找警♥察♥
When I leave this place, I am going straight to the police.
-是吗 -这人用枪指着我
You are? This man pointed a gun at me.
-谁 他吗 -对
Who, him there? Yeah.
直接打电♥话♥报♥警♥嘛
Well, let's phone the police, eh?
放心 我们会帮你解决的
Don't worry. We'll have this sorted out for you.
喂 我要报♥警♥
Hello? Yes, get me the police.
水道巷有个男的带着一把左轮手♥枪♥
Reports of a man with a revolver on Watery Lane.
拿着
There you go.
问问莫斯探员在不在
And you ask for Inspector Moss.
总警司 莫斯
Chief Superintendent Moss.
他掌管水道巷和伯德思利绿地
He's in charge of Watery Lane and Bordesley Green.
问吧
That's right.
看见这个了吗
And you see this?
这是他在我们这的赌绩
That's his betting credit with us.
他靠赌球赢了很多钱
He makes a lot of money from football matches.
因为我们在比赛开始之前就能告诉他结果
Because we give him the results before the match.
周六下午
On Saturday afternoon,
你就吹这个哨子
you take this whistle, and you blow.
比赛的最后一分钟
You give a penalty to Birmingham City
罚伯明翰城队点球
in the final minute.
守门员会把点球放进球门
The goalkeeper will let the penalty go by him,
伯明翰城队会以一比零赢得比赛
and Birmingham City will win 1-0.
你要做的就是
All you got to do is...
不
No.
我不会做的
I won't do it.
如果警♥察♥不帮我 我就去找报社
If the police won't listen, I'll go to the newspapers.
我不怕你们
I'm not afraid.
我在法国待过
I was in France.
亚瑟 给汤米打电♥话♥
Phone Tommy, Arthur.
闭嘴
You shut up.
我不会给汤米打电♥话♥的 我能解决行吗
I am not phoning fucking Tommy. I am dealing with this, OK?
-我要走了 -你♥他♥妈♥不能走
I'm leaving. You are going fucking nowhere.
是时候有人站出来反抗你们了
It's time one of us stood up to you people.
这些事有违天理
It's not right what's been happening.
我不会接受你们的贿赂的
I will not take money to cheat.
去他妈的
Fucking hell.
在法国打仗的时候 我对着敌人的铁丝网冲锋
In France, I ran at the wire.
那个时候我没有退缩
And I was not afraid.
现在也不会退缩
I am not afraid.
我不会干坏事的
I won't do a bad thing.
我已经见过太多人干坏事了
I have seen too many bad things.
拷打折磨我也不会有二心
A beating will make no difference.
我知道
I know that,
从你的眼神我就能看出来
cos I can see it in your fucking eyes.
操
HE SIGHS Fuck.
在寒冷的隆冬
In the bleak midwinter...
圣母玛利亚啊
Holy Mary, mother of God.
来吧 小比利
Right, Billy Boy.
你已经在这个家族里待得够久了
You've been in the family long enough.
是时候该沾点血了
Yeah. It's time for you to get bloodied.
亚瑟 你不能这么做 亚瑟 求你了
Arthur, you can't. Arthur, please.
你和我们在一起的时间够久了
You've been with us long enough.
亚瑟 操 上帝啊
Arthur, fuck, Jesus Christ.
我下不去手 亚瑟 求你了
I can't be that man. Arthur, please.
今天要么你们两个都死在这 比利...
Either two men die today, Billy...
要么只死他一个 你♥他♥妈♥自己选吧
..or one. You fucking decide.
你恨他 比利 你是恨他的
You hate him, Billy. You hate him.
你不认识他比利
You don't know him Billy.
他他妈在嘲笑你呢
He's fucking laughing at you.
别犹豫了 你恨他
Come on, hate him.
看着他的眼睛 兄弟
Look him in the eyes, man.
看着他的眼睛
Look him in the eyes.
-我做不到 我做不到 -看着他的眼睛
I can't. I can't. Look him in the eyes.
对不起...对不起
I'm sorry... sorry.
啊
Aaaaah!
够了 够了
Enough. Enough, enough, enough.
行了 小比利 没事了
All right. Billy B, come on.
没事了...
Come on, sh...
都结束了 都结束了
It's all right. It's all right. It's all right. It's all right.
看看你自己...
Look at you. Look...
看看你
Look at you, look.
你现在已经沾血了 比利
You're bloodied now, Billy.
满手鲜血
You're bloodied now.
你再也不可能去天堂了
You're not going to heaven no more.
他们不会让你上天堂的
They won't let you in.
埃塞亚 你带他去铸铁厂
Isiah, you take him to the foundry.
去找帕奇斯先生 知道吗?
And you ask for Mr Patches, all right?
你跟他说我们为熔炉准备了一些燃料
You tell him we got some fuel for the furnace.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊?
Who the fuck are you?
-我听说... -求你了
I hear... Please.
你是谢尔比组织的线人
..you're the informant inside the Shelby organisation.
至于我他妈是谁...
And who the fuck I am...
从现在开始 我就是你的老板
..is the man who you now work for.
求你了 求你住手...
Please, please...
我有点事需要你去办 并且我想让你意识到...
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表