剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
自从你开始建立你的帝国,
Ever since you began to build your empire,
你有着一个靠山
you've had a crutch to lean on.
迈克尔:我以上帝的名义发誓,
MICHAEL: I swear in the name of Almighty God,
我要报复汤米·谢尔比
I will take revenge on Tommy Shelby.
朋友,那是世界上最好的鸦♥片♥
That, my friend, is the finest opium in the world.
也许我们可以在你和你妻子的叔叔杰克·尼尔森谈过之后再见面
Perhaps we can meet after you've spoken with your wife's uncle, Jack Nelson.
汤米·谢尔比想和杰克·纳尔逊做生意?
Tommy Shelby wants to do business with Jack Nelson?
跟你叔叔谈谈,带我出去
So, speak to your uncle and get me out of here.
如果他不想买♥♥我的鸦♥片♥,
If he doesn't want to buy my opium,
我会卖♥♥给东波士顿的犹太人
I will sell to the East Boston Jews.
是鲁比 她病了
It's Ruby. She's not well.
我现在回家
I'm coming home.
波莉:这个家庭会有一场战争,你们中的一个会死
POLLY: There will be a war in this family and one of you will die.
迈克尔:你太忙了,没法惩罚杀害她的人
MICHAEL: You've been too busy to punish the people that killed her.
家里还好吗?
How is the family?
爸爸
Daddy.
你好,鲁比
Hello, Ruby.
来
Come here.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
我想你了 我想你了
I missed you. I missed you.
那是一个黑色的麦当娜
That is a Black Madonna.
爸爸,你给我们买♥♥了什么礼物?
What presents did you get us, Dad?
儿子
Son.
她好多了,汤米
She's all better, Tommy.
你白回来了
You came back for nothing.
但我很高兴你回来了
But I'm glad you're back.
好的,在我们做其他事情之前,
Right, before we do anything else,
我们开车去兜风,好吗?
we're going to go for a drive, OK?
走吧 那我呢?
Let's go. What about me?
是的,你也可以来,来吧
Yeah, you can come too, come on.
去哪里?
A drive where?
我让司机带我们去见罗伯特医生
I've asked the driver to take us to see Dr Robert.
我想让他看看鲁比 为什么,亲爱的?
I want him to have a look at Ruby. Why, love?
预约是一个小时后,你可以留在这里,也可以来
The appointment is in one hour, you can stay here or you can come.
好吧
Right.
好,我们走
Right, let's go.
汤米?
Tommy?
Yeah?
一切都很好 一切都没事
It was all good. Everything was clear.
松了一口气
That is a relief.
这让我松了一口气 是啊
That's a relief. Yeah.
司机在把车开过来
Driver's bringing the car round.
爸爸
Daddy.
你好
Hiya.
过来
Come here.
你上次睡觉是什么时候?
When did you last sleep?
自从我们上次通电♥话♥后就没了
Not much since we last spoke on the phone.
现在你知道鲁比没事了,你可以睡觉了
Well, now you know Ruby's all clear, you can sleep.
是的
Yeah.
莉齐我很高兴鲁比没事了
Lizzie, I am very happy that Ruby's results are clear.
但你还是睡不着
But still you won't sleep.
我会跟约翰尼和艾斯梅拉达谈谈
I will speak to Johnny and I will speak to Esmeralda.
我们本来可以去度假
We could be on holiday.
我们本来可以去美国爬山
We could be up a mountain in America.
那是不可能的
That wouldn't have been possible.
和我打交道的那个人要来伦敦 我需要在那里
The man I'm dealing with is coming to London. I need to be there.
无路可逃
No escape.
我们会逃跑的,莉齐 还有最后一笔交易要做
We will escape, Lizzie. One last deal to be done.
这很难 困难是意料之中的
It'll be difficult. Difficulties are to be expected.
这就是为什么我必须从一个项目转移到另一个项目
This is why I must move from item to item.
你感觉到了吗?
Do you feel that?
感觉到什么了吗?
Do you feel anything?
你知道,你说话的样子就像你在看屏幕上的一切
You know, you talk as if you're watching everything on a screen.
当我们回家的时候 当我们回家的时候,
When we go home. When we go home,
我们把孩子交给弗朗西斯,然后我们就上♥床♥睡觉
we'll give the kids to Frances, and then you and me will go to bed.
我将是下一个项目
And I will be the next item.
这就是现在的感觉,汤米 是的
That's how it feels now, Tommy. Yeah.
所有都在清单上
Everything on a list.
嘿,宝贝 我们什么时候回家?
Hey, baby. When are we going home?
汤米?汤米?
Tommy? Tommy?
汤米?发生了什么?
Tommy? What's happened?
我♥操♥,我♥操♥
Fuck, fuck.
干
Fuck.
汤米 来 来
Tommy. Come here. Come here.
发生了什么事?
What's happened?
汤米
Tommy.
四年了
It is four years...
一个月零六天
..one month and six days
自从我喝了一杯
since I had a drink.
我头脑很清醒
My head is clear.
我就是我自己
I am myself.
这是第一次吗?
Is this the first time?
一回到船上 就没那么糟
Once on the ship back. Not as bad.
汤米。。。
Tommy...
你需要去看医生
..you need to see a doctor.
我有工作要做
I've work to do.
工作才是罪魁祸首
It's the work that's to blame.
你遇到的人,说过的谎
The people you meet, the lies that you tell.
我们还得继续下去,直到波士顿的生意结束
We're going to keep going till the Boston business is done.
然后才能休息
Then we rest.
然后Peaky Blinders他妈的才能休息
Then we Peaky Blinders fucking rest.
同志们,在我们结束这次规划大会之前
Comrades, before we end this planning meeting
把你送到雨中
and send you out into the rain...
我们有个惊喜
..we have a surprise.
他刚从美国的贸易任务回来
He just arrived back from a trade mission to America.
他提前回来了
He came back early
他坚持要亲自向同志们讲话
and he has insisted on addressing you volunteers in person.
同志们,
Comrades,
你们在南伯明翰的劳工代表
your Labour representative for South Birmingham,
托马斯·谢尔比议员OBE
Mr Thomas Shelby MP, OBE.
沉默
SILENCE
从伦敦来的火车上我带来了
I bring with me on the train from London...
来自威斯敏斯特的消息
..a message from Westminster.
不,不,不,不,不是消息
No. No, no, no, not a message.
不是消息
Not a message.
事实上,是一个指示
An instruction, in fact.
你必须保持沉默
You must be silent.
什么也别说
You must say nothing.
不要说这个城市的现状
Say nothing about the present situation in this city.
不要说饥饿
Say nothing about hunger.
不要说工作
Say nothing about jobs.
不要说薪水
Say nothing about pay.
但是那些在更绿的牧场,
But those in greener pastures,
他们可能会说话
they may speak.
他们可能会提高声音
They may raise their voices.
但在烟雾中,你们男人女人,
But here in the smoke, you men and women,
爱尔兰人 意大利人
Irish and Italian
支持社♥会♥主♥义♥事业的英国人
and English who support the Socialist cause...
甚至你的社♥会♥主♥义♥猫,狗和金丝雀
And even your socialist cats and dogs and canaries.
你必须闭嘴
..you must hush.
因为国王,所有国王的马和所有国王的人
Because the King, and all the King's horses and all the King's men...
希望你保持沉默
..want you to be silent.
但是,我的朋友们,你必须承受
But it is you, my friends, who must suffer
工资、福利和尊严的削减
the cuts in wages and in welfare and in dignity.
你不能抱怨,
And you must not complain,
因为那样会不爱国
because that would be unpatriotic.
你们这些曾在法国作战的士兵,
You soldiers, who have fought in France,
如果你大声说出来,你就是叛徒
you are traitors if you speak up.
你们这些老兵经历了战争、繁荣和萧条
You veterans of their wars and their booms and their busts,
你必须承受这些打击,
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表