剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表
最新最全美剧请关注公众号♥【美剧森林】
最新最全美剧请关注公众号♥【美剧森林】
我决定没有
I decided not.
最新最全美剧请关注公众号♥【美剧森林】
最新最全美剧请关注公众号♥【美剧森林】
你决定?
You decided?
香水的名字叫他妈的认清你的地位 士兵
The name of the perfume is know your fucking place, soldier.
他只用得到点教训就行
I decided he'll just take a beating.
还有 你要带上亚瑟和你一起去
And also, that you're going to take Arthur with you.
亚瑟刚戒毒了十天
Arthur, ten days clean,
我们就要带他去一个充满了鸦♥片♥的仓库?
and we're going to take him into a warehouse full of fucking opium?
你可以照看好他
It can be your job to look after him.
到底为什么带上他?
Why take him at all?
你带的是他的身份
It's his reputation you're taking.
我们可以用一种文明的方式给他们教训
The beating can be conducted in a civilised way.
没人敢招惹亚瑟·谢尔比
No-one would dare fuck with Arthur Shelby.
那他们就敢招惹我了?
But they would fuck with me?
没错 他可是亚瑟谢尔比
Yes. He is Arthur Shelby.
你是埃塞亚...哪位?
You're Isiah...who?
我只是埃塞亚 一个渴望学习的人 艾达
I'm just Isiah, who is keen to learn, Ada.
看好他
Keep him clean.
处理好海顿·斯塔格 把亚瑟完好带回来
Deal with Haydn Stagg, bring Arthur back in one piece.
相应地 我也不会告诉汤米你在经营私人赌博
And in return, I won't tell Tommy that you're laying private bets
赌的还是我们已经处理好的比赛
on races that we've fixed.
就只是想赚点零钱
Just trying to make a few extra pennies,
然后给我女朋友买♥♥个生日礼物
buy that birthday present for my girlfriend.
幸运的姑娘
Mm, lucky girl.
锁上门 莉齐 这附近总有人闲逛
Lock the door, Lizzie. There are people around here
一大早就开始酗酒的人
who start drinking this early in the morning.
不用了
No.
我需要保持自我 保持坚强
I need to stay myself and be strong.
不需要在我面前坚强 在我面前可以放松点
Now, come on, not with me. You can let it go with me.
我不能哭 艾达 一哭我就停不下来了
I can't cry, Ada. If I start, I'll fall apart.
我需要为了露比坚强
I need to stay strong for Ruby.
汤米说只感染了一边肺
Tommy says it's just in one lung.
不 他们现在觉得两边肺都感染了
No. They now think it's in both.
扩散得很快
It's moving quickly.
他们萎缩了左肺 但没有任何作用
They collapsed the left lung but it made no difference.
明天他们就要给她用金盐疗法了
They're starting her on the gold salts tomorrow.
你知道有谁因为金盐疗法死了吧?
You know somebody who died on the gold treatment, yes?
我问的人里面有一半跟你的反应一样
Half the people I tell look like you just did
因为他们都认识因为金盐疗法死了的人
because they know someome who died on the gold treatment.
我认识的那个人很老了
The person I knew was old.
老或少 都一样
Old and young, the same.
你放弃了吗 莉齐?
Have you given up, Lizzie?
我没放弃
No.
我在坚持着
I'm being strong.
在露比的床前 我一个人在坚持着
At her bedside, on my own.
而汤米却在山上和吉普赛人混在一起
While Tommy is up in the mountains to be among the gypsies.
其实他不在医院反而是一件好事
In truth it's a blessing he's not around at the hospital,
因为他在那里只想和人打架
because all he wants to do is fight people
自责
and blame himself,
我从来没有这么为他感到羞耻过
and I've never felt so ashamed of him,
天啊 因为我现在需要的是一个正常的男人
Christ, because right now I need a normal man.
而现在是我坐在那里 收拾带血的绷带
And it's me sitting there, taking away the bloody rags
看着她渐渐从我身边消失
and watching her disappear.
你知道他什么时候回来吗 艾达?
Do you know when he's back, Ada?
他是给我下命令 不是信息
He gave me instructions, not information.
你能联♥系♥到他吗?
Can you get a message to him?
不能
He'll be out of reach.
艾达 我以为你多少知道一点这些东西
Ada, I thought you might know things.
我很久不接触这些了
I've been away from all this.
你还是一个吉普赛人
You're still Gypsy.
是 但是吉普赛人的神秘已经离我而去了
Yeah, well. The mystery leaves you.
什么神秘?莉齐 有什么实在的事情我能帮忙的吗?
What mystery? Lizzie, is there anything practical that I can do?
他走之前 在查埃斯梅的电♥话♥
Before he left, he was looking for a number for Esme.
和埃斯梅有什么关系?
What's Esme got to do with this?
我以为你会知道
I thought you might know.
埃斯梅是李家人
Esme's a Lee.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
李和巴维尔家人 是生活在野外的部落
The Lees and the Barwells, they're wild tribes.
他们生活在哪里?
Where do they live?
他们是吉普赛人 想生活在哪里就生活在哪里
They're gypsies, they live where they like.
操 操 艾达
Fuck. Fuck, Ada.
山里的部落
Tribes in the mountains.
1934年了 医生们知道是什么病
It's 1934, and the doctors know what it is,
他们知道致病原因是什么
they know what causes it,
但是不 不 我丈夫 他更懂
but oh, no, my husband, he knows better.
他可不是普通人 你的哥哥
Not a normal man, your brother.
他在山上和他妈的偷马贼
He's up in the mountains with fucking horse thieves
和一些巫师在一起 把我一个人抛下
and sorcerers while I'm here on my own.
他可不是普通人
Not a normal man.
没事的 亚瑟 我会照顾你的
It's OK, Arthur. I'll look after you.
嗯
Yeah.
艾达说我可以招募我的表亲
And Ada said it would be OK if I recruited my cousins.
他们都是洛克区的人 等着干一票大的
Off the streets of Alum Rock, and looking for the big time.
怎么说 亚瑟?
What do you say, Arthur?
干大事的人不需要请求别人的准许
I say big-time boys don't ask for permission.
我想他是说你们入伙了
I think he means you're in.
走吧
Let's go.
你还能无鞍骑马吗?
Can you still ride bareback?
我们在这个鸟不拉屎的地方开了很久了 埃斯梅
We're a long way from anywhere, Esme.
如果我发现你在浪费我的时间
If I find out you've been wasting my time,
我他妈的就用这个绳子勒死你
I'll use that rope to fucking hang you.
利物浦码头
好了 稳住 停下
Right, hold up, Hold on, hold on.
听着 你知道你需要干什么 对吧?
Listen, you know what you've got to do, right?
我给你指示了 我可看你的了
You've got your orders, I'm depending on you.
听到没?
Do you hear me?
我告诉你们
Let me tell you something.
从前任何一个穿成这样的人
Any man, any fucking man who looked like this before...
都是剃刀党
..they're Peaky Blinder.
剃刀党会一直像这样
Peaky Blinder still looks like this.
以后也是
After.
♪啊 啊 啊 啊 啊♪
♪ Ar! Ar! Ar! Ar! Ar! ♪
♪小狗对蛇说♪
♪ Said the puppy to the snake ♪
♪我得到了一个微笑之境♪
♪ I've got a real big mirror of a smile ♪
♪我用它来照这些虚假之人♪
♪ And I hold it to the fakes ♪
♪硬靴猛踩地面♪
♪ Hard boot slammed to the ground ♪
我们来这儿找一位名叫海顿·斯塔格的先生
We are here to meet a gentleman called Haydn Stagg.
一位先生?
A gentleman?
斯塔格先生?
Mr Stagg?
那个混♥蛋♥
That scoundrel.
当你需要他的时候他从不会出现
Never there when you need him.
谁找他
Who needs him?
我们
We do.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
上一次我见到他时 他正在操一位叫玛丽亚的女士
Last I saw he was up to his balls in a lady called Maria.
我们没有时间去管
We have no time for tradition
什么传统 或者冒险人生的规则
or the rules of the sporting life.
因为在剃刀党
Because, among the Peaky Blinders,
任何人从任务中全身而退 溜回家
any man who comes home from a mission with all his bullets,
都要交罚金
he pays a fine.
我叫海顿·斯塔格
My name's Haydn Stagg.
我听说这儿有一些伯明翰来的人在找我
I hear there's some men here from Birmingham looking for me.
我正在库房♥里和男孩们踢足球
I was in the banana warehouse playing football with the boys.
但我猜您们几位不是来这儿踢足球的吧
But I'm guessing you gentlemen aren't here to kick footballs.
对的
No.
我们因为其他事情而来
We're here about other business.
我们叫它黑星商业
We like to call it Black Star business.
黑星是一个酒吧 对吗
The Black Star a pub, is it?
是的 黑星是一个酒吧
Yeah. The Black Star's a pub.
你♥他♥妈♥永远也别想喝到酒的一个酒吧
剧集 | 浴血黑帮 | 导航列表