剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
♪ There's too much on my mind ♪
心里有太多话想说
♪ There's too much on my mind ♪
心里有太多话想说
♪ And I can't sleep at night ♪
我夜不能寐
♪ Thinking about it ♪
只因万千思绪
♪ I'm thinking of the time ♪
思考人生
♪ There's too much on my mind ♪
太多悔恨在心间
♪ It seems there's more to life ♪
太多的不如意
♪ Than just to live it ♪
却只能负重前行
♪ There's too much on my mind... ♪
心里有太多话要说
I know your mom, Myna.
我认识你妈妈 米纳
I traveled with your mom once.
我跟你妈妈旅行过一次
She was sweet to me.
她对我很好
Why did you hurt my aunt?
你为什么伤害我的姨妈
Because...
因为
they're trying to stop something worse from happening.
他们想要阻止一些更糟糕的事发生
Something worse than hurting my aunt?
比伤害我的姨妈更糟糕的事吗
Yes.
嗯
Are you going to hurt me?
你们会伤害我吗
No. Why not?
不会 为什么
Because there is nothing worse than hurting you.
因为没有比伤害你更糟糕的事了
If they have to hurt you to help the world,
如果他们得通过伤害你来帮助这个世界
then the world's too broken already,
那这个世界已经病入膏肓了
and it should blow up, and who cares.
就应该原地爆♥炸♥ 谁还在乎呢
They'll do something different.
他们会做一些不一样的事
They'll probably do something different and get hurt.
他们可能会做一些不一样的事并受伤
They'll get hurt?
他们会受伤么
Yeah. Probably.
是的 很可能会
♪ About it ♪
Can we talk for a moment about the threat he posed?
我们能谈谈他造成的威胁吗
Cantar Walley?
坎塔·沃利
Yes. The full extent of the threat he posed.
是的 他造成的威胁的完整范围
This is a charismatic, monumentally intelligent...
这是个有魅力 非常聪明的
Every year, the Secret Service reprimands or fires
每年 特勤局 会处分或开除
greater than 300 agents for... well,
超过三百名特工 因为
flirting with women at their posts.
他们在工作岗位上跟女人们调情
They argue that the job has inherent sex appeal,
他们辩称工作本身就有性吸引力
that the suits, the shades, et cetera,
穿的制♥服♥ 戴的墨镜等等
draw women to them.
能吸引女人
We were discussing the intelligence of Cantar.
我们在讨论的是坎塔的情报工作
So am I. He requires his protection unit
我也是 他要求他的保护小组
to wear sexless, stupid-looking suits.
穿上中性的 看上去很可笑的制♥服♥
They're called the Action Boys,
他们被称为行动男孩
and they're requiredto look ridiculous...
并且被要求看起来要可笑
Action Boys, advance.
行动男孩 前进
... so they can focus intensively on their task...
这样他们就能集中精力在任务上
protect Cantar Walley with their lives
心无旁骛地用他们的生命
with no distraction.
去保护坎塔·沃利
He even has an elite unit, which protects him at his quarters,
他甚至有支精英团队 在他住的地方保护他
which he requires, additionally, to have bad haircuts.
他还要求他们要把发型剪得很难看
These are the Dutch Boys.
这些是荷兰男孩
That's pretty smart.
这很聪明
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
对 我就是这个意思
You want this guy to have ICBMs?
你想让这家伙拥有洲际弹道导弹吗
The janky plan begins today.
难搞的计划今天开始
Today I start to make my way
今天我开始行动
to a French gun.
去找一把法国枪
The Iranians,
伊朗人
they get forty 'cause he's a dignitary.
他们拿了四十把 因为他是个高♥官♥
They get all the guns they can carry,
他们把能拿的枪都拿了
and there's almost no other way
今天几乎没有其它办法
to get a gun today
弄到枪了
in France.
在法国
Ah! Fuck you, man.
我♥草♥泥马啊 崽种
Turn around. What?
转身 什么
Turn around.
转身
That was great.
爽啊
That was awesome.
操♥他♥妈♥真爽
Can you hurry it up? Are you in the frame?
你能快点吗 你被拍下来了吗
No, I'm not. I'm way out of it.
不 没有 没拍到我
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 是
No!
不
Can't fight no longer.
我打不动了
My ransom thing is totally going to work.
勒索的事肯定会成功
Then I'm gonna toss that fucking money
然后我要把那些钱扔进
in whatever the name of the river is here.
这条不管叫什么的河里
Cool.
帅
Yeah, it is cool.
帅的批爆
My girlfriend's coming out, too... with my son, tonight.
我女朋友今天也来了 带着我的儿子 就今晚
We're going to chill in Europe,
我们要去欧洲放松一下
now that this bullshit's almost over.
因为这破事快结束了
You have a son?
你有个儿子
Totally. I haven't seen him for two weeks.
当然了 我两个礼拜没见过他了
Do you have kids?
你有孩子吗
Yeah. Twins.
有 是对双胞胎
But, I haven't seen them for two weeks either,
但我也两周没见过他们了
because I helped your family out and...
因为我帮了你的家人
fucked my whole life up.
把我的生活搞得一团乱
Yeah. Hey.
行吧 嘿
Ransom. River. Over.
拿到赎金 扔进河里 一切结束
Cool.
行吧
If it's over, I can get home.
一切结束后 我就能回家了
'Cause my wife Audrey and I,
因为我跟我的妻子奥德丽
we talked about having more kids...
我们说过再多要几个孩子
who aren't twins.
不要双胞胎了
Who I could... love,
我能去 爱
you know...
他们 你明白吗
Sounds good. ... tuck 'em in and... stuff.
听起来不错 要是有人来找事
Just be there for 'em.
我就守护他们
Wait, y... you don't tuck them in?
等一下 你不哄他们上♥床♥吗
What's that?
你说什么
The twins you have now, you don't tuck them in?
你家的双胞胎 你不哄他们上♥床♥睡觉吗
No. No.
不 不
Then I'd have weird dreams.
那我会做奇怪的梦
Hello? Hey.
喂 嘿
John. Yeah.
约翰 嗯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just... being kidnapped.
刚被绑♥架♥了
Cool.
好吧
They let you keep your phone?
他们还让你用手♥机♥啊
Um, yeah, but they, uh, they monitor my calls.
对 但是他们会监听我的电♥话♥
How? Through mechanisms.
怎么监听 通过机制
What kind? Technology.
哪种机制 科技
Okay.
好吧
To make sure that I don't call the police.
确保我不会报♥警♥
You're in a hot tub?
你在热水浴缸里吗
I can hear the bubbles and shit. The little engine thing.
我能听到泡泡之类的声音 马达什么的
Um...
额
I know you're not kidnapped.
我知道你没被绑♥架♥
Can you come here?
你能过来吗
Where?
去哪
Paris. And bring my guitar.
巴黎 还有 把我的吉他带来
I need you.
我需要你
Is Dennis there?
丹尼斯在吗
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
Hey.
嘿
How you doing? Pretty good.
你好吗 非常好
Ed, I'll send you the address of the place we're staying.
爱德 我会把我们住所的地址发给你
O... okay. So this thing is still going on?
好的 这件事还在进行吗
Yeah, it's still going on.
是的 还在进行
Where are you? What are you doing?
你在哪 你在干什么
Just getting ready to jump off something.
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表