剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
Come on! I need guidance! Goddamn it!
哎 我需要指导 真是日了狗了
Goddamn it, guidance.
草他妈的 指导
You know, at this stage of this thing,
要知道 在这件事的这个阶段
I feel like I need to remind you
我觉得我需要提醒你们
of the context of these decisions.
做出这些决定的来龙去脉
Which is?
是什么呢
That a hostile regime was perilously close
有个敌对政♥权♥眼看着
to acquiring devastating power,
就要取得毁灭性的权力
and that these decisions were made in a context...
这迫使我们做出决定
Well, that simply couldn't happen.
不能让这种情况发生
I can't see,
我看不清
can't see very much right now.
我现在不怎么看得清
I'm supposed to shoot somebody this morning.
我早上应该朝某人开枪
I don't want to shoot the wrong person.
我不想打错人
Who are you trying to shoot?
你想朝谁开枪
No one in particular.
没有特定的人
You're trying to shoot no one in particular?
你想射一个随机的对象
Is that, um, that's a plan?
那是个 那算是个计划吗
Yeah.
算
You know, I know I'm not supposed to ask
嗯 我知道我不应该去
about the plan, I guess,
问那计划的事 我想
but now I have to ask about it because that's a shitty plan.
但现在我得问一下 因为那是个糟糕的计划
And I'm mad at whoever gave it to you, and...
不管是谁交给你计划 还有我很生那人的气
Well, it's not the plan. It's the new plan.
这不是原来的计划 这是新计划
After other plans got fucked up.
在其它计划失败了之后
But I've been involved in some events here,
但却我被牵涉进了一些事件中
some events in Paris that tell a story
一些在巴黎的事件
if you string them together.
如果你想听的话
You can guess the ending if you stringed them together, so...
如果你把它们串联起来 你就能猜到结局 所以
I need to make it look like the story is over.
我需要让故事看起来已经结束了
By shooting a random person? Yeah.
通过随机朝一个人开枪 是
Well... and that's going to allow you to what?
那能让你怎么样呢
Shoot another person later.
朝另一个人开枪之后
But I can't really see anybody right now,
但我现在看不清人
so I can't really pick anybody to shoot.
所以我没法随便挑一个人就朝他开枪
I'm saying, I kind of want to pick someone
我要说的是 我没法随便挑一个人就朝他开枪
who sort of deserves it a little.
虽然我挺想挑一个理应受到这种对待的人
I thought some guy might be scolding his wife
我觉得有些人可能会用很差劲的方式来
in a not cool way,
责骂他的妻子
or some dude might kick his dog, I was hoping.
或是某个甚至会踢自己的狗的人 我是这么希望的
But I can't fucking see anything.
但我什么都看不清
I'm not going... you can't just shoot someone, John.
我不会 你不能随便朝别人开枪 约翰
Yeah, but I am. Well, you're not.
对 但我就要这么做 你不能这么做
Well, I am.
哎我就不
I'm just gonna wing them, but I'm gonna do it.
我只是要打伤他们 我就要这么做
There's no one doing anything like what you said.
没有人做你说的这种事
I don't see anyone doing anything like that.
我没见过有人做那种事
Shit.
该死
There's just two old ladies,
只有两个老女人
and a guy, like, walking to work.
一个男人 走路去上班
A kid playing the accordion
一个小孩子在他爸爸旁边
beside his father for spare change.
拉手风琴 挣点零钱
Man, I really need to shoot somebody. Fuck.
天啊 我真的需要开枪打人 操
So... okay, so possibly, I can help.
好吧 我也许能帮上忙
Cool.
帅
We travel to Europe plenty.
我们经常去欧洲旅行
McMillan. Okay.
麦克米伦 好吧
These dark-haired boys who play accordion in the Metro,
一些黑发男孩会在地铁里拉手风琴
in the parks, right here, they're not regular little boys.
在公园里 就在这里 他们不是普通的小男孩
They're accordion slaves.
他们是手风琴奴隶
Accordion slaves?
手风琴奴隶么
They're Romanian slaves, these accordion boys.
这些手风琴男孩 他们是罗马尼亚来的奴隶
They're abducted from Romania, from Gypsy clans,
他们被从罗马尼亚绑♥架♥来 被从吉普赛部落里
by older Gypsies, in order to play accordion music here
被年龄更大的吉普赛人绑♥架♥来 好来这里拉手风琴
for tourists, for spare change.
向旅客乞讨零钱
They sleep in crowded shitholes,
他们睡在拥挤的难民窟
and they're paid monthly pennies.
每月就拿到一点点钱
They'll play these melodies for ten years,
他们哪怕拉上十年琴
and never earn enough money
也永远赚不到足够的钱去买♥♥
to buy, say, uh, an ordinary belt.
就比如说 一条普通的皮带
The accordion slaves of Paris.
巴黎的手风琴奴隶
They have pimps. See?
有皮条客看着他们 看见了么
Right there.
就在那边
That man is not his father?
那人不是他的爸爸么
No.
不是
He's an accordion pimp.
他是个手风琴皮条客
Yep. He likely oversees
是的 他可能要
a clan of a hundred accordion boys.
监视一百个拉手风琴的男孩
I first took notice a... a few years ago,
我在几年前第一次注意到
when these children's faces, I noticed,
是在看到这些孩子的表情时 我注意到
even as they played their joyful tunes,
他们哪怕拉着快乐的曲调时
were bereft and soulless.
表情都很丧 很没有精神
They have slave faces.
表情就像奴隶一样
Because they're forced to panhandle forever.
因为他们被迫要行乞 永远行乞
For accordion pimps.
为手风琴皮条客们
Mom?
妈妈
Yes.
嗯
Can I shoot the accordion pimp?
我能开枪打那个手风琴皮条客吗
Yes.
可以
What?
哈
Well, I kind of want to see that.
我还挺想看看的
Me, too.
我也是
Well, just... watch from here, I guess.
就 我想 就从这里看吧
Or just... leave would be best.
或者最好离开
What do you do, Bernice?
你是做什么工作的 伯尼丝
Secretary of Transportation.
我是交通部长
Of America?
美国的
Yeah.
嗯
You're a cabinet member?
你是内阁成员么
Yeah.
是
You really shouldn't be here.
你真不应该在这里
Is he doing this left-handed?
他要用左手干这事吗
Uh, due... yeah... I think, to... to the fingers.
对 我想 是因为手指的问题
Well...
额
Is that gonna affect his aim?
那会影响到他瞄准吗
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, gosh.
我的天哪
What just happened? Fuck.
刚发生了什么 操
Yeah.
是啊
Did he shoot the accordion boy?
他打中了那个拉手风琴的男孩吗
He did, yeah. He did.
你觉得呢
Yeah.
是的
We should leave now.
我们还是走吧
Leave.
走
Yeah.
嗯
Fuck!
操
Damn it.
靠
I'm gonna take a nap.
我要睡一下
Shut it down.
都安静
Shut it down.
都安静
Yeah, right.
啊 我
Fuck!
操
Sure Shot?
神枪手么
Yeah.
是
Maybe you're not Sure Shot anymore.
也许你不再是神枪手了
Maybe you should stop taking shots, eh?
也许你应该不要开枪了
I'm not quite sure how this works,
我不是很确定这是怎样一回事
but I imagine, John, if you shoot at someone and miss,
但我想象了一下 约翰 如果你朝别人开枪又没打中
possibly, that someone turns and shoots back.
可能那个人会回头再打回来
At you... no bueno.
朝你开枪 这不是好事
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表