剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
Iran's program is dormant now,
伊朗的计划现在暂停
and this guy wants to keep it that way. This guy does not.
这个人想一直保持这种状态 而这个人不想
We're gonna try to buy this election.
我们会试着操控选举
We've got the guy to do that, we just need you
我们已经找到能实施的路子了 只需要
to get him the money, and then come and go from Iran
要你把钱送到他那儿 然后秋天从伊朗回来
in the fall to make sure that it gets to where we need it.
确保把钱送到我们需要的地方
How?
怎么做
McMillan is an oil infrastructure engineering firm.
麦克米伦是一家石油基础设施工程公♥司♥
This project's gonna play out
这个项目会
in two places: Iran and Luxembourg.
在两地进行 伊朗和卢森堡
McMillan comes and goes both places.
麦克米伦会在两地来回周转
All you got to do is bring a bag of money from "A" to "B," John.
你需要做的 只是从一处把钱带到另一处 约翰
It's never easy like that.
事情从来都不会那么简单
Any time you're ready, there, Lakeman.
准备好就到你了 莱克曼
I'm gonna have to check this bag.
我得检查一下这个包
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Our guy? The bag? Gone.
我们的人 还有包 都不见了
He never landed in Iran.
他从来都没去伊朗
He doesn't seem to have left Luxembourg.
似乎从来都没有离开过卢森堡
I authorized the illegal use of American money
我违法授权使用美国资金
to influence a foreign election,
来影响外国选举
then I gave the money to the bad guy,
然后我把钱给了坏人
and he's gonna use that money
他会用那笔钱
to put Iran back on the path to active.
让伊朗重回他们武器计划
Their weapons program.
实施的道路上
The physicist's wife, she's going to get the money.
物理学家的妻子 她会去拿钱的
He doesn't have the bag.
包不在他手上
Bag got away from him.
他把包弄丢了
How? He had one transfer, "A" to "B."
怎么会呢 他只用转送一次钱 一个地点到另一个
I've been told that before, on occasion.
以前偶尔也有人跟我这么说
At this point, we had a strong expectation
事到如今 我们很希望
that we would recover the bag.
能够找回那包钱
The only real impediment to recovery and reestablishing
恢复和重建计划的唯一阻碍
the plan was the guy with the girl's name.
是那个知道女孩儿姓名的男人
Let's come together,
让我们一起携手共进
then let's head off to Luxembourg a fortified unit,
然后齐心去卢森堡
and get this goddamn Denon deal done.
把这该死的德能案子拿下
Except for Lakeman, who's simply not going.
除了莱克曼 他不能一起去
Ah! Jesus.
啊 老天
You shot me in the fucking face!
你♥他♥妈♥一枪打到我脸上了
What is this? Morphine, for the pain.
这是干嘛的 吗♥啡♥ 止痛用的
It feels like flying on a magic carpet.
那感觉就像坐阿♥拉♥伯飞毯一样
What are you worried about, hon?
你在担心什么? 亲
He's not okay.
他不好
Are you getting the recommended
你睡够要求的
eight hours of sleep, John?
八小时了吗 约翰
No. What are you getting?
没有 那你睡了多久
Much less.
少得多
Like, how many hours?
那是几个小时呢
Like, no hours.
一个小时都没有
The girl gets out in 25 minutes,
那女孩在25分钟后会被释放
with the bag.
包会在他身上
Excuse me.
不好意思
That's my bag.
那是我的包
Where's the... the money?
钱呢
I left it back there.
我把它留在那儿了
In the police building.
警署大楼里
Next to the lion.
就在狮子旁边
Yeah, what? The police station.
什么 在警署
Now, Dennis, go now.
就现在 丹尼斯 快走
Cause a distraction.
分散他们的注意力
If you let me board, you can leave, here,
如果你让我无聊了 你可以
these things you've been doing that make you sad, John.
那些你做过的让你伤心的事留在这里 约翰
Whatever is burdening you.
无论是你的什么负担
And go wherever else you'd like.
去你想去的任何地方
And nothing that you did here will follow.
你在这里做的任何事不会牵绊你
Hello.
你好
Something's happened, John. Your brother,
出事儿了 约翰 你弟弟
he's been taken, they want the bag.
被带走了 他们想要那包
Bring it in.
把它带来
I need 18 rolls of dimes.
我需要18条1角钱的硬币
Dimes?
1角吗
Dimes, yeah.
1角 是的
What's a dime?
1角是什么
A coin.
一种硬币
Specifically?
具体一点呢
Specifically, ten cents.
具体说 就是10美分
A ten cent coin, ma'am.
10美分的硬币 女士
Dimes.
1角
These are heavier.
这种更重一些
Than what?
跟什么比
Than American dimes.
跟美元的1角硬币比
They're not American dimes.
这些不是美国的1角硬币
They're centimes.
它们是10欧分
They're European coins worth ten cents.
就是欧元中的10分硬币
Because... you're in Europe.
因为 这是在欧洲
Fuck.
操
Dad, they want... they want the money.
爸爸 他们想 他们想要钱
The money John got today.
约翰今天拿到的钱
Hello?
你好
Whack a lady on the head?
用装满1角硬币的袋子
With a sock full of dimes?
猛击一个女人的头吗
What?
什么
Yeah, that was the plan.
嗯 本来是这么计划的
In the event that this lady got the bag.
万一那女人拿到包的话就这么干
I was what you'd call a fail-safe,
我就是你们所说的自动防故障装置
if this lady got the bag.
如果这女人拿到包的话就这么干
Then the plan changed.
然后计划就变了
In what sense?
怎么变了
In the sense that a different lady got the bag.
如果另一个女士拿到了包的话
Can you back up a little?
你能不能从头说
Well, he came to me for help.
好吧 他找我帮忙
In Luxembourg?
在卢森堡吗
In Milwaukee.
在密尔沃基
The night before they departed for Luxembourg,
在他们离开去卢森堡的前一晚
he came to my house.
他去了我家
And asked for help?
找你帮忙吗
Yeah.
是
Why you?
为什么找你
I don't know the answer to that.
我不知道
What did you tell him?
你怎么跟他说的
I told him I didn't think I could be of much help to him,
我跟他说 鉴于我当时的状态
in, um... the state I was in then.
我觉得我帮不上他什么忙
And his response?
他是什么反应
He asked if I was better than nothing.
他问我是不是好过什么忙都不帮
Which I guess was what he had, in terms of help.
我猜 他的意思是还想要一点帮助
And your response to that?
那你的反应呢
I thought about it for a while.
我思考了一会儿
About whether you were better than nothing?
想你是不是能帮上一点儿吗
Yeah.
嗯
Then I asked him if I could take a walk around the block
然后我问他我 我能不能在周围走走 想一想
and think about it,
想一想这事儿
because I just couldn't say in those moments.
因为我那时候还无法回答
And your conclusion?
你最后的结论呢
Well, on my walk,
好吧 在我散步的时候
I stopped wondering about that in particular.
在走路的时候我特意不去想那个
And I started thinking about something else in particular.
我开始特意想些别的事
Which was?
想什么
Which was how the kid just really looked
在想这孩子看上去真的
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表