剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
or stay out and get more fucked up.
或是待在外面 再多喝点酒或者多吸点毒
But you shouldn't go out and do other shit, I'm saying.
但你不应该出去做其它事 我觉得
It's a good saying.
说得很有道理
So, what are you going to do tonight, I'm saying?
那你今晚要做什么 我问你
I'm gonna take these mouse earrings,
我要带走这些老鼠耳环
these little mouse earrings.
这些小老鼠耳环
I'm gonna break this window.
我要把这窗户砸了
John.
约翰
Shit, I...
我♥操♥ 我
Shit.
我♥操♥
I lost one of my mouse earrings.
我弄丢了一只老鼠耳环
Help me find them, man.
帮我找找 伙计
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么啊
Oh, there it is. Cool.
欧在这里啊 太好了
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么 伙计
Just picking up my mouse earrings.
在把我的老鼠耳环捡起来
No, I mean, what are you doing with those?
不 我是说 你要这些老鼠耳环干什么
That's her.
那是她
Who's she?
她是谁
She's a policeman
她是个警♥察♥
from the... finger store,
去我们被打掉手指的
the little finger store.
商店调查的警♥察♥
I want to give her these little mouse things.
我想把这些老鼠的小玩意儿送给她
Earrings.
老鼠耳环
Why?
为什么
Why what?
什么为什么
Why do you want to give that lady earrings?
你为什么想送那个女人耳环
Because I-I made her blind.
因为我让她变成了盲人
Okay, John, you're drunk.
好吧 约翰 你喝醉了
Get out of mmy way, man. No.
别挡我路 伙计 不
I don't-I don't care,
我不在乎
I'll just fucking chuck 'em over to her.
我就把它们扔给她
Do not chuck earrings at a cop.
别朝一个警♥察♥扔耳环
Pardon, sir.
对不起 先生
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why you are throwing things?
你为什么朝我们扔东西
They're mouse earrings.
这些是老鼠耳环
What?
什么
I'm sorry, they're mouse earrings.
对不起 那些是老鼠耳环
So what?
那又怎么样
I don't want you going off by yourself.
我不想让你一个人离开
I am.
我要一个人离开了
No, you're not.
不 你不会
I'm going.
我要走了
Yeah, well,
好吧
you're not going by yourself.
你不是一个人
I told you once about helping me.
我曾叫你帮我
Yeah, and I just told you you're not going alone, so...
对 我就是告诉你你别一个人去 所以
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表