剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
Are you asking me or telling me here, Al?
你是在请求我还是在要求我 爱尔
I'm telling you to show me you give a fuck about your son.
我请求你对你的儿子他妈的真正关心一下
I gave him a couple days off.
我给了他好几天休息
Also, I'm thinking about quitting.
同时 我不想干了
Quitting what? Being a congressman.
不想干什么 当议员
What are you gonna do instead?
那你想干什么
Find buried treasure. Cool.
当个夺宝奇兵 - 帅啊
Yeah, it is cool.
可不 确实帅
And I think it's gonna feel real good...
而且我觉得很棒得是
to quit doing something
不再去做这些
that I don't really...
我并不是真正
not with all my heart, you know.
全心全意想做的 你知道
I think she's trying to catch Dad, man.
我觉得她是想抓住父亲 老兄
She should have come for Myna by now.
她现在是冲着米娅来的
Something's going on.
有事情正在发生
Why hasn't she come for her? It's... fucked up.
为什么她还没有来呢 真是 一团糟
That's fucked up, you know?
真的糟透了你知道么
Yeah, it is fucked up.
嗯 真的很日狗
So... best man?
所以 好男人
Best man? Yeah.
好男人 嗯
For you? Yeah.
你啊 嗯呐
Fuck yeah.
那当然
Hey. Eddie's getting married. No way.
嘿 艾迪结婚了 真的么
Yeah. Yeah.
真的 真的
Cool move, Cool Rick.
你才秀啊
So can we talk bachelor party?
所以我们办单身派对么
Yeah. We're getting married tomorrow,
当然 我们明天结婚
so that should be... today.
所以那就是 今天
I really want to see Dennis fucked up.
我真想看丹尼斯出丑
Yeah, and Icabod and Gordon.
哈哈 还有艾克·博德和戈登
And we can bury John Lakeman, too.
我们还可以埋了约翰莱克曼
Why?
为什么
I can't be him anymore.
我不再是他了
Mom made me get my fingers back on as him,
我妈把我手指接回来了
and people are looking for him, so he has to disappear now.
然后所有人都在找他 所以他现在可以消失了
He has to go away.
他必须要离开
I have the day off.
我可以休息一天
I heard.
我听说了
So can we get the party started now?
所以我们可以开始派对了么
It's, like, 11:00 a.m. Yeah, I know.
这会才上午十一点 我知道
Let's do it.
来吧
Are you gonna drink? Probably.
你想喝两杯么 也许吧
It's a bachelor party, and I have the day off.
这是单身派对而且我今天休息
Well, you're on painkillers. Just be careful.
额 你还有吃止痛药 还是要注意
You're coming with us. I am?
你来么 我么
Yeah.
嗯
So, I guess Carol's coming with us now, too?
所以我猜卡洛尔也要来么
'Cause...
因为
Guess so.
是这样
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表