剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
like he needed help, I guess.
很需要我的帮助 我猜
What, man?
怎么了啊 来兄
I don't know, John. These dimes I got
我不知道 约翰 我今天下午拿到的1角硬币
this afternoon, they're not like American dimes, man.
跟美元的1角硬币不一样
What're you talking about?
什么意思
American dimes are the smallest of all our coins.
美元1角硬币是我们所有硬币中最小的
Yet, they have greater value. They make sense here,
可它们的价值却更大 这里的设计才更合理
I didn't know that. Jack, get the money.
我以前都不知道 杰克 把钱拿来
They're bigger than pennies and nickels,
1角的面值大于1分和5分
so they're heavier, man.
所以更重啊 老兄
I don't know what I'm holding here.
我不知道我现在拿的是什么
I've never hit anyone in the head
我从来没拿1欧角
with European dimes, man.
砸过人脑袋啊 老兄
I don't want to kill anyone. And fucking lay off, John.
我不想杀人 我不干了 约翰
You told me I'd be following some broad in a hijab,
你之前跟我说的是跟踪某个戴头巾的显著目标
not a homicide detective. I never even made detective.
不是调查杀人案的警探 我从来没打过警探
Hit her less hard than you usually hit people.
那你打她的时候 下手轻一点儿
Yeah, but how much?
嗯 但是轻多少呢
I don't want to do it too light, man.
我也不想打得太轻
Then she's just standing there, looking back at me,
然后她就站那儿 回头看着我
uh, says "ow," then arrests me.
叫唤一声 然后把我抓起来
I haven't... done a... dry run with these.
我没有 用这些硬币 练习过
I worked up a nice touch over the years with American dimes.
这些年来 我用美国1角硬币干得不错
I just wish I was back home, John, that's all.
真希望我现在是在国内 约翰 仅此而已
And I think the lady knows I'm an American.
而且我想那女士知道我是个美国人
I'm bigger than everything here.
我的块头比这里任何人都要大
Yeah, well, fuck, Birdbath.
行了 操 博得帕斯
Maybe do something besides making wishes.
除了许愿之外 做点儿正事儿吧
That's not gonna help me. Fucking get with it, man.
这对我没有帮助 做该做的事吧
'Cause I'm gonna have to do something
因为如果你不做些什么的话
if you don't do something.
我就要出手了
Hello?
喂
You received a call late yesterday
昨天晚上你接到
from Detective Agathe Albans?
阿加莎·阿尔班警探的电♥话♥了吗
I did, yes. Concerning?
接到了 什么事儿
Concerning the mysterious young asshole,
关于神秘的小混♥蛋♥
John Lakeman.
约翰·莱克曼的事儿
Hmm...
嗯
I would just like to know
我只想知道
who you really are, you know?
你是谁
Only child.
独生子
Oh, well, okay. Okay.
哦 好吧
I have two boys. Nice.
我有两个儿子 不错
My son is not who you think he is, Leslie.
我儿子不是你想象中的那样 莱斯利
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Maybe you could give the kid a break,
也许你不该逼他这么紧
from one old tugboater to another.
俩老头子的心里话罢了
Nope.
不
Paris?
巴黎
Yeah.
对
Wh... Mama?
什 妈妈
Who's that? Eric, my son.
谁呀 艾瑞克 我儿子
Son? You woke him up, too.
儿子 你还把他吵醒了
Man, oh, man. Wow, pal.
天呐 老兄
Yeah. It's 5:00.
嗯 这才早上五点
You're waking everyone up. Can you call me later?
你把所有人都吵醒了 你能晚点打给我吗
Well, are... are you sure you don't have a... a minute here?
好吧 你 你确定现在每空吗
It won't take long. It's just...
不会说太久的 只是
I just need enough time,
我只是需要足够的时间
Marcus, to, uh...
马库斯 呃
Well, son, I... I...
好吧 孩子 我
I just need enough time to say
我只需要足够的时间去说
I'm sorry, son.
对不起 孩子
Can I come and see you?
我能去看看你吗
I want to come and see you.
我想去看你
Please, pal?
求你了 孩子
And the boy and your wife.
还有你的孩子和妻子
Marcus, I'm clean and sober,
马库斯 我戒了酒 也清醒了
and I have been for a long while.
我戒了很长时间了
And I run McMillan now, and things are...
我现在经营着麦克米伦 现在状态
almost good.
可以说不错了
Things are almost very good.
一切都进展不错
Except...
只是
I want to come and see you, son.
我想去看你 儿子
I'll be in your neighborhood next week.
我下周去你那边
Okay, Dad.
好 爸爸
Oh, great, pal.
太好了 孩子
I'll give you a call soon,
我很快再给你来电♥话♥
and... and we'll, uh, we'll set up a timeline.
然后 然后我们定个时间
Okay, Dad.
好 爸爸
Thank you, Marcus.
谢谢 马库斯
Ah! Jesus.
啊 老天
Fuck.
操
Lakeman. You shot me in the fucking face!
莱克曼 你一枪崩我脸上了
Hello? You should have seen
喂 你应该看看
what I just did. Do you have the money?
我刚干了什么 你有钱吗
Not yet, but I was so inconspicuous.
还没 但我刚刚特别不引人注目
It was cool, man.
超酷的 老兄
Jack, get the money. They're going to the airport.
杰克 把钱拿着 他们要去机场了
How the fuck am I gonna do this in an airport?
我他妈到机场要怎么做啊
And I'm gonna have to do something
如果我听不到你的消息
if I don't hear from you.
我就要采取行动了
Can I get some sweatpants or something?
能不能给我弄条运动裤之类的
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的 给我闭嘴
Whoa.
哇
I... I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我 我都不知道我在这儿干嘛
I just came in to file a report.
我只是来报案的
Right there, my man!
就在那里 我要找的人
I've been interrogated already.
我已经被审问过了
Not by me.
不是我审的
Well, I don't know anything about that.
好吧 那我就什么都不知道了
Yeah.
嗯
He's an industrial engineer.
他是个工业工程师
Urgency and haste were a feature
这个时候接连发生的
of every ensuing event, at this stage.
每一件事都是紧急事件
Matters had escalated.
事件已经升级了
In the calmer instances, before this?
在这之前事态相对平静的阶段
Last stop before Charles de Gaulle Airport.
戴高乐机场前最后一站
Mistakes and errors were made
因为决定
due to decisions.
产生了错误跟过失
Say, for two people to intersect who shouldn't.
假设 两个产生交集的人 不应该
In this new area,
在这个新的地区
this heightened phase of greater danger,
在这个危险性更高的紧张时期
due to the urgent need to move around,
因为有移♥动♥的紧急需求
these dangerous convergences occurred...
因为共享 限制的条件
due to shared, limited conditions.
这些危险情况汇合了
Parallel needs.
平行需求
If you needed to flee
如果你需要逃跑
the greater area of, say, Luxembourg immediately,
去更大的地区 比如 立刻去卢森堡
well, there are only 40 flights a day to Luxembourg.
一天只有40趟飞机飞去卢森堡
There are 1,300 flights a day
每天有1300个航♥班♥
in and out of Paris.
进出巴黎
So, if you're in jeopardy, and need to flee,
所以 如果你有危险 要逃跑
or to reach this greater area, you go to Paris.
或是到这个更大的地区 你要去巴黎
Where you will encounter...
在那里你会遇到
you must necessarily encounter others
你必然会遇到
who are in these same states of jeopardy and haste.
其他处于同样危险或匆忙处境的人
And these intersections,
而这些交集
which you can no longer control
你不再能控制
or avoid, create conditions
或是避免 会产生
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表