剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
你妈妈也知道吗 嗯
How? I called her.
怎么会 我给她打电♥话♥了
I don't know why. Tonight.
我也不知道为什么 就今晚
She's coming. Coming where?
她要过来了 来这儿吗
Here.
这儿
Your mother's coming here?
你母亲要来这儿吗
Yeah.
嗯
Fuck.
操
You have to keep this together.
你得镇定
You're s... starting to get out of control, son.
你的 你的情况开始失控了 儿子
If you can't keep this thing together,
如果你不振作起来
and get her back to us, soon, with that bag...
让她快点带着那包回到我们这儿
You're going to get this over with right away.
这件事马上就会结束的
If you can't keep a hold on things with your wife here,
如果你无法掌握住事态 你妻子现在在这里
and... and the kid, uh, dog... Jesus.
还有你的孩子 狗 天啊
Your mother. Half the company knows.
你的妈妈 半个公♥司♥都知道
That's what you'll have to do if you can't get the money
如果最近几天你不能把钱拿回来的话
back from her in the next few days.
你就得那么做了
If you can't keep this in control...
如果你不控制住情况的话
You're just going to get it over with.
你就要把一切都了结掉
Well, how?
好吧 怎么了结
You're going to kill him.
你要杀了他
I just can't believe it.
我无法相信
Can't believe what?
无法相信什么
Glassblower.
吹玻璃的人
Puppeteer.
木偶师
Yeah, whatever.
嗯 随便吧
She didn't want the money?
她不想要钱吗
No.
不
She just wanted the bag?
她只想要那个包
Yeah. I just...
是的 我只是
I just don't believe it.
我就是无法相信
Yeah, well, that's what happened.
好吧 事情就这样发生了
N... nobody would do that.
没 没人会这么做的
Who would do that? Nobody would.
谁会这么做呢 没人啊
I know somebody who would.
我知道有人就会
But she just left.
但她就那么离开了
I knew I should have asked her for the keys.
我就知道我应该问她要钥匙的
I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
我不想伤害她的感情
Well, it's just you and me, kid.
好吧 就只有你 我 孩子
And a dog.
还有只狗
He won't leave.
他不会离开的
Good boy.
好孩子
Yeah, I don't know.
嗯 我也不知道
I think he's just been trained.
我想他受过训练
Hmm.
嗯
He's coming to Paris.
他要来巴黎
Tomorrow.
明天
For the OPEC summit.
来参加欧佩克峰会
He has a compound in Paris.
他在巴黎有幢复♥式♥别♥墅♥
Sounds janky.
听上去很难搞
What's that?
那是什么
Janky.
很难搞
Killing a guy in a compound by myself.
在一幢复♥式♥别♥墅♥里 就凭我一个人
Sounds janky.
听上去很难搞
What's the success rate of that, you think?
你觉得成功率有多大
Uh, I don't know.
呃 我不知道
Five percent?
百分之五吧
I don't know.
我不知道
That plan's on the other side.
那个计划在另一头
Of what?
什么的另一头
Of the Vantasner.
范塔斯纳
The Vantasner Danger Meridian?
范塔斯纳危险经线
Yeah.
是的
Well, you're gonna start figuring out how to do it.
好吧 你要开始想想怎么去做
You start tomorrow.
明天就开始想
Doing what?
做什么
There are 19,000 guns in Paris.
巴黎有一万九千把枪
Get one.
去弄一把
Hello?
喂
You have my daughter?
我女儿在你手上吗
Yes.
是的
Keep her.
你养吧
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表