剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
You know, son...
你知道吗 儿子
What?
什么
Did you have to? Have to what?
你一定要去么 一定要什么
The doobies.
大♥麻♥卷
The what?
啥玩意
In Amsterdam.
在阿姆斯特丹
You know I know about that.
你知道我知道的
That didn't pass me by
我知道了的
that you couldn't pass the McMillan drug test.
你没能通过麦克米伦的毒品测试
I know you were smoking on the weed then.
我知道你那时吸大♥麻♥了
I've been meaning to talk to you about that, but...
我一直想跟你说那事 但是
we've had these other things.
我们一直被其它事情耽误了
Yeah, we've had some other things.
对 我们那会有其它事情要办
Doobies. Stop. That's annoying.
大♥麻♥卷 打住 烦死了
Well, that's what started all this,
一切都是因那而起的
in Amsterdam, 'cause you were smoking on the weed.
在阿姆斯特丹 因为你那时在吸大♥麻♥
In Amsterdam, obviously.
很明显 在那个地方
That's what started all this?
一切都是因那而起得吗
That... that's the jellyfish?
那是个水母吗
The what?
什么
It's when you try to solve a problem,
当你努力去解决一个问题时
you just make two more.
却又造成了其他更多的问题
Why's it called that?
为什么叫做那个
Jellyfish.
水母
Got to be careful when you're trying to get rid of them.
当你想摆脱它们的时候你要很小心
You try to spear 'em or something,
你想戳死它们还是怎样
they just turn into two jellyfish.
它们就会变成了两只水母
How do you know this about jellyfish?
你怎么知道水母有这个特点的
And, yeah, it is that,
对 是那样的
'cause you're smoking on the weed, in Amsterdam,
因为你在阿姆斯特丹吸大♥麻♥
which your mother and I have talked to you
你妈妈和我都和你对这件事情
about that several times, about what that does to your brain.
谈论过好几次 关于那玩意对你的大脑的损害
You're smoking on it,
你吸大♥麻♥
then you have to borrow Dennis's urine,
借丹尼斯的尿去过尿检
then you have to stab him,
然后你还刺伤他
then Dennis checks the fucking newspaper the next day,
丹尼斯看了第二天的报纸
then this detective shows up in Milwaukee.
然后警♥察♥去了密尔沃基
He also called me.
他也给我打电♥话♥了
Exactly. Thanks.
没错 谢谢
Well, that's just another jellyfish.
那是另一只水母
That's another jellyfish situation.
另一个水母的情况
We just made more. Now they're everywhere.
我们制♥造♥了更多麻烦 现在到处都是
There wouldn't be any investigation
如果你们给我正确的秘密航♥班♥信息的话
if you guys had given me the right information
警♥察♥就不会来调查了
on the private flights. - Well...
这个
Which weren't very private, by the way.
再说了 那也不算是非常秘密的事
That was s... someone at the Bureau.
就是办公室的某个人
Ah, okay.
好吧
Also giving the bag to the wrong guy.
还有把包给错人的事
That was problematic, too, so...
那也有问题 所以
Stop fighting.
别吵了
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
We're all gonna be okay.
我们都会没事的
Papiers du véhicule et permis de conduire, s'il vous plaît.
请出示车辆证件和驾驶执照
I'm sorry. I know very little French.
对不起 我不太会说法语
Est-ce qu'on est près du parc Disney?
我们在迪士尼公园附近么
Est-ce que vous avez acheté un Pass Famille?
你有家庭通行票吗
Vous avez acheté un Pass Famille?
你们买♥♥了家庭通行票吗
Non.
没有
Step out of the car.
下车
Move away from the car.
离车远点
Stop.
站住
Shoot yourself.
你自杀算了
Shoot yourself. You're going to Disneyland Paris
你自杀算了 你要去巴黎迪士尼乐园
and you're not purchasing the all-inclusive family pass?
你却没买♥♥包含所有服务的家庭套票
You might as well blow your own head off.
你还不如一枪蹦了自个儿脑袋
With the all-inclusive,
买♥♥这种包含一切的套票
you don't have to get there this early.
你就不用这么早去了
You breeze through the express entrance
你可以轻松地走快速入口
and you get access to the FASTPASS lines at every ride.
而且每一项活动外都可以拥有快速通行的权利
Oh. I didn't know that.
我并不知道
Yeah. It's good.
是的 很好用
It's good at Frontierland, Adventureland.
在拓荒世界跟探险世界都可以用
I don't remember if it's accepted at Main Street, U.S.A.
我不记得在美国大街可不可以用了
Guillaume?
威廉? 通票在美国大街能用么
Oui.
能
Yeah, it's accepted at every venue.
可以 在任何地点都可以用
Now, there are three different FASTPASS packages.
现在有三种不同的快速通行套餐
I... I got the FASTPASS Carte Blanche, which doesn't include
我买♥♥了全权委托的快速通行套餐 不包括
FASTPASS access to concessions, which is why I'm suggesting
票价优♥惠♥ 也就是为什么我建议
you... you purchase the all-inclusive...
你买♥♥包含一切的套餐
The Cordon Bleu. - Yeah.
叫做兰绶带 - 好的
The food lines are worse than the wait for the rides, man,
餐厅里买♥♥食物的人比等玩项目的人还要多 伙计
and you're gonna want to shoot yourself.
到时候你想死的心都有了
Well, I will inquire about that.
好的 我会去问问那个的
Can I give this back to you?
我能把这个还给你吗
Please.
麻烦了
Your left rear brake light is out.
你的左后刹车灯不亮了
Please get that fixed. - For sure. For sure.
记得修一下 - 一定一定
And thank you for the express thing advice.
谢谢你告诉我快速通道的事
FASTPASS. Cordon Bleu.
快速通道 蓝绶带
Got it, yeah.
知道了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Holy shit.
我日他哥
Uh, that... that was a Monday.
那个 那是个周一
10:00 a.m. June, 2002.
2002年的六月 早上10点钟
The last time I did cocaine.
我最后一次吸可♥卡♥因♥
Leslie.
莱斯利
I'm Leslie Claret.
我叫莱斯利·克拉特
And the last time I did cocaine...
我最后一次吸可♥卡♥因♥
was when that guy was talking.
是在那家伙说话的时候
You see, I had, uh, I had some
你看 我有 额 我在一些
in the little crook, um, area...
在一些小小弯曲的 额 地方
my, uh, index-thumb crook area here,
我食指这边弯曲的地方
and, uh, yeah.
还有 额 对
I... I was pretending to listen to him.
我 我在假装听他说话
I... I was...
我 我
I was in this... this listening posture,
我摆出了这个 这个倾听的样子
but it was just so that I could do cocaine while I was here,
但其实只是为了坐在这里时可以吸可♥卡♥因♥
because I've been having...
因为我一直...
I'm going through some...
在经历一些
very confusing times.
非常困惑的时期
You can't do that in here, Leslie.
你不能在这里那样做 莱斯利
I was doing fine. You know?
我本来很好 你知道吗
Feeling good. Getting it done.
感觉很好 正要戒掉了
And then this... this... this major a-hole, Lakeman,
然后这个 这个 这个 欠日的莱克曼
he shot me in the face.
打中了我的脸
We've all made an agreement
我们都说好了
never to bring drugs into this environment.
永远别把毒品带到这里来
Absolutely. I... Absolutely.
我绝对同意
I agree with you, every word.
同意你说的每个字
Did...
你
Did you just do cocaine, Leslie?
你刚刚又吸可♥卡♥因♥了吗 莱斯利
A... again, while I was talking to you?
就在我跟你说话的时候又吸了吗
Yes.
是的
Are you doing more now while I'm speaking to you now?
你在我现在跟你说话的时候又吸了么
Yes, I am. Okay. You have to leave.
是的 我吸了 好吧 你可以离开了
Fine.
好好好
You know, it doesn't work, anyway, ultimately.
反正也戒不掉 根本不行的
So... see ya.
所以 再见
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表