剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
Which is why he's called "Chip."
所以他被叫作奇普
Oh, okay. Cool.
好吧 很酷
Where are you going tonight?
你今晚要去哪里
I'm gonna climb a bunch of electric fences.
我要去爬电丝网
What is an electric fence?
什么是电丝网
It's, like, invisible, um...
像是无形的 嗯
like, a safety feature of rods of electricity,
电棒组成的安全设备
that you can't really touch, but that I have to touch.
你不可以摸 但我得去摸
Oh, you know what you should do?
你知道你该怎么做吗
What?
怎么做
Get a sexy girl to maneuver around those rays
找个性感的姑娘去摆弄那些线
in a sexy and successful way.
用诱惑或者其他能成功的方法
It's not the same as that.
跟那不是一回事
Electric things are not that cool.
电的东西没那么酷
They just hurt.
它们会弄疼人
But you can go through it.
但你能忍♥受
It just hurts.
就是会疼
I've done it before.
我之前就被弄疼过
You don't have to go all the way, anyway.
不管怎么说 不用一直爬完
Why not?
为什么不用
Well, you just have to go halfway.
只要爬一半就行了
And one more step. Why?
再多爬一步 为什么
If you can make it halfway and one more step,
如果你能爬到一半 再向前一步
it's longer to go back, and shorter to just finish,
往回爬就要花更长时间 而爬完的时间就变短了
so you just finish.
这样你就能爬完了
And you think, "I don't have to go all the way,
然后你会想 我不用爬完
I just have to go halfway, and one more step."
我只要爬完一半再加一步
And then, you can do it.
然后你就能做到了
I'm excited to meet Chip.
我很兴奋要去见奇普
Before you meet Chip, you need some sleep,
在你见奇普之前 你需要睡觉
so I'm gonna sing you a song.
所以我要唱首歌♥给你听
What song should I sing you?
我该唱什么给你听呢
I know lots.
我会唱很多歌♥
Sing me a song about going through electric fences.
唱首穿过电丝网的歌♥给我听吧
I don't really know any of those.
我真不会唱
Make one up. Can you do that?
编一首吧 可以吗
Yeah.
嗯
I do that sometimes.
我有时候会那么做
Okay.
好的
This one's called "You Can't Keep a Good Man Down, Chip,
这首歌♥叫作 就算有人把你变成了一个杯子
Even if Someone Turns You into a Cup."
也不能让好人失望 奇普
It's mostly about climbing electric fences,
主要是关于爬电丝网的
and some other stuff.
还有其它一些东西
♪ You can't keep a good man down, Chip ♪
你不能让好人失望 奇普
♪ Even if you're a cup ♪
就算你是个杯子
♪ No, even if you're a messed up cup ♪
不行 就算你是个糟透的杯子
♪ And your best cup days are far behind you... ♪
你最美好的杯子生涯早已经远去
Sit.
坐下
Stay.
坚持住
Glenn?
格伦
Glenn Purdue?
格伦·珀杜
Milwaukee Police Department.
密尔沃基警局的
Nope.
不是
That's you, man.
是你 伙计
All wrong.
全错了
Charlie's on the train tracks.
查理在火车轨道上
Three blocks east.
往东三个街区
And there's a train coming, Glenn.
有列火车正在驶来 格伦
I want to tell you something concerning John.
我想跟你说些事 关于约翰的
He's smoking on the weed again.
他又抽大♥麻♥了
I know.
我知道
You know?
你知道
You know he was smoking on it again?
你知道他又吸大♥麻♥了
Yeah.
是的
He was smoking on it today.
他今天吸了
How many times can we talk to him about it, you know?
关于那个 我们要提醒他多少次 你知道吗
Yeah.
嗯
What are we gonna do?
我们能做什么呢
We can't live his life for him, right?
我们不能替他过他的人生 对吗
Ultimately, he has to make his own choices.
最终 他得自己做出选择
How do you know he was smoking on it today?
你怎么知道他今天又吸了呢
Because he's different when he's smoking on it.
因为他吸的时候会不太一样
"Different" how?
怎么不一样
Happy.
高兴
Look, how is he?
他怎么样
Not good.
不太好
Whatever you're doing,
不管你们在做什么
can you at least tell me if it's nearly over?
你能至少告诉我这事是不是快结束了吗
It's nearly over.
快结束了
So he's stoned tonight?
所以他今晚吸嗨了么
Yeah. He's high? Tonight.
是的 他嗨了 今晚吗
Yeah, he's high as shit.
对 他嗨得六亲不认
Well, he thought he had today off, so...
他以为他今天在放假 所以
How did the resource plan to gain entry to this compound?
资源计划是如何进入这间别♥墅♥的
We assumed there was a greater than 40% chance
我们假设外部的门有超过40%的机会
that the exterior gate would simply be unlocked.
因为外面的门根本就没锁
Due to... ?
因为
Due to what laid beyond.
因为大门后面的东西
We assumed that a human being, even a Dutch boy,
我们假设一个人 甚至是个荷兰男孩
while walking past the five electric fences
在经过五块电丝网
toward the exterior gate might simply say "Oh, fuck it.
拦住的外面的门时 可能会说
No one's fucked up enough to climb over these things."
该死 没人能糊涂到去爬过这些东西
Tom said you interacted with this detective in Milwaukee.
汤姆说你跟这个在密尔沃基的警探有联♥系♥
Yeah.
是的
Why hasn't she come for her? For her girl?
她为什么还没来找她呢 来找她女儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Who would do that?
谁会那么做呢
I... I don't know, she's... fucking weird.
我不知道 她很奇怪
I don't know.
我不知道
I haven't talked to John in 14 months.
我14个月没有跟约翰说过话了
Part of the arrangement. I can't.
这是安排的一部分 我不能那样做
Because I'm not supposed to know a detail of what they do.
因为他们所做之事一点儿都不应该让我知道
Not a detail, so we separate.
哪怕一点儿 所以 我们分开了
It's the worst thing.
这是最糟糕的
But I handle it by recognizing
但我是这么想通的 我意识到
that they're doing, like I'm doing,
他们在做他们认为是最好的事 就像我现在的做法
like... you're doing, what they think is best.
就像我现在的做法 就像你现在的做法
He's not a good father-in-law, Alice,
他不是个好公公 爱丽丝
but he's a good man.
但他是个好人
And it's time for us to leave.
我们该离开了
This kid's here. I can't leave.
这个孩子在这里 我不能离开
Is that why Myna's still here?
那就是米娜还在这里的原因吗
Does she want you to be here with Tom and John?
她是想让你在这里跟汤姆和约翰在一起吗
Does she want you to do something for her here?
她想让你帮她做些什么吗 在这里
John's disappearing.
约翰不见了
When you were kids...
你们小的时候
who was the one that would jump off the roof
谁是那个会在派对上从屋顶
at a party, into the pool?
跳进游泳池的人
John.
是约翰
He's... he's inclined this way, Alice.
他天生就喜欢这样 爱丽丝
Is he...
他天生
inclined this way?
就喜欢这样吗
Or did Tom raise him this way?
还是汤姆把他培养成这样的
Well, you shouldn't be around here asking.
那个 你不应该留在这里问问题
Leave.
走吧
I'll take care of Myna.
我会照顾米娜的
Leave, before something really bad happens.
在真的发生什么之前离开吧
This kid should be long gone.
这孩子早就该走了
She's not.
她没走
So her mother must be hanging around.
所以她的妈妈一定在附近徘徊
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表