剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
I'm so worried about him, Leslie.
我非常担心他 莱斯利
He...
他
has this dog that won't leave his side
有一只狗 那只狗不肯离开他
because it knows he's hurting.
是因为它知道他很伤心
And...
所以
I have to ask him to keep going
我不得不让他继续
because what he's doing is vital.
因为他在做的事很重要
And all I can do is try to protect him
我所能做的就是
as much as I can along the way...
在一路上尽可能地保护他
which is why I'm here...
这也就是我在这里的原因
and... hope that someday,
希望某一天
someday soon, this will end,
很快 这一切会结束
and he'll be restored
他能恢复过来
and he can understand...
他能理解
and forgive me.
能原谅我
You say he's not doing too well, Tom?
你说他状态不是太好是么 汤姆
Not too well, Leslie, no.
不是太好 莱斯利 不好
I've been driving him, Tom.
我一直在逼他 汤姆
Me, too, Leslie.
我也是 莱斯利
Pushing the boy.
逼迫这孩子
Can I see him, Tom?
我能见见他吗 汤姆
Try to work this out, man-to-man?
想要解决这事 用男人的方式
I don't understand what you want.
我不知道你想要什么
I want to know where John's father is,
我想知道约翰的父亲在哪里
where he'll be... Thomas Tavner...
他在哪里 托马斯·塔夫纳
for a given afternoon or evening.
在一个特定的下午 或是晚上
I don't know anything about that.
我对此一无所知
I know I arrived here to see John.
我知道我来到这里要见约翰
Then he had your daughter, and now you do,
然后他抓住了你的女儿 现在你女儿回到你身边了
and now I want to leave.
现在我想离开了
My mom said that you would bring me to Disneyland
我妈妈说你会带我去迪士尼
to meet Chip the Cup.
看杯子奇普
I'm very excited, Alice.
我很兴奋 爱丽丝
God...
上帝啊
Slow down.
别急
I can't tell which two fingers are mine.
我分不清哪两只手指是我的了
Holy shit.
我日
Fuck. Can you?
操 你能分清么
Dennis, come on. Quiet down.
丹尼斯 行了 可他妈闭嘴吧
Does anybody have another finger?
还有人有另外一根吗
Are we missing one? Yeah.
我们丢了一根 嗯呐
Also, ow, man.
还有 啊 我真是
Fuck, it hurts to get shot.
日他姑舅爸的被枪打中真疼
They look exactly the fucking same.
我他妈根本看不出来区别
How is that possible?
那怎么可能呢
We'rewe're two men. Dennis,
我们是两个人 丹尼斯
you got to quiet down, man.
求求你做个哑巴行不 小老板
I sell big pipes.
我卖♥♥大烟管子
What the fuck?
啥 j b 玩意
I sell big pipes.
我卖♥♥大♥麻♥管子
Hey. You're going into shock.
嘿 你要休克了
Can I go to the hospital this time?
我这次能去医院吗
No, you went to the hospital last time.
不行 你上次去医院
That's why we're all shot now.
那就是为什么我们现在都中枪了
Why doesn't everybody shut the fuck up here?
小老板们都他妈的闭嘴行不行
I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
Why don't we find, like, a disgraced veterinarian?
不如我们去找个名声不太好的兽医吧
I'm not going to a French cat doctor.
我才不去找给猫看病的法国医生
Dennis. Cats don't have fingers.
丹尼斯 猫没有手指
Apes do. Sort of. Yeah.
猩猩有 算是吧 NMSL
Oh. Okay.
行吧
Well, we'll just find a fucking French ape doctor, Edward.
我们就去找个给猩猩看病的傻♥逼♥医生吧 爱德华
It's 2:00 in the morning.
现在是凌晨两点
Dennis, you saved my life, man.
丹尼斯 你救了我的命
Come on. You can keep it together.
行了 你会振作起来的
You came through.
你能挺过去的
Blue ribbon balls.
蓝♥丝♥带♥勇气
I would put a blue ribbon on your balls, man,
我会把蓝♥丝♥带♥绑在你的蛋蛋上 小老弟
if I had a blue ribbon.
如果我有的话
Yeah, McClaren.
彳亍 麦克拉伦
But you have to quiet down.
但你得安静下来
I don't want you getting arrested.
我不想让你被抓
You're my best friend, man.
你是我最好的朋友 伙计
Dennis, cover up those fingers.
丹尼斯 把这些手指藏起来
Put your hand in your coat and don't follow me.
把手放进衣服里 别跟着我
Eddie, leave at the next stop.
爱迪 在下一站下车
Tell him everything.
把一切都告诉他
I'm a... consultant
我是个顾问
with a governmental department
为一个政♥府♥部门工作
that collects intelligence and implements processes
这个部门进行有偿的情报收集和处置行动
that are paid for and directed outside the prescribed structure
并且这些行动不受常规监管管制
of oversight.
I don't know shit about Donnelly nut spacing systems
我对唐纳利螺母间隔系统
or... tamped fixture rim-riding grip configurations.
或是固定车圈调配设置一窍不通
I'm a righty in real life.
我在真实生活中是个右撇子
I'm sorry that I fucked with your important work.
我很抱歉我搞砸了你重要的工作
And with your life,
还有你的生活
which is also probably important to you.
那可能对你也很重要
But I'm obligated, in instances,
但是我有义务
to effect action
在会影响
central to the completion of a specific and critical task
特定及重要任务完成的情况下去介入主要的行动
without regard for ancillary repercussions,
而不用考虑连带的后果
which... I'm sorry, Leslie...
很抱歉 莱斯利
has meant,
在我们
over this period we shared,
共同经历的这段时期里
you.
那指的就是你
I'm a goddamn mess, son.
我真是一团乱 小子
And it's largely due to you.
主要是因为你
Hey, guy.
嘿 伙计
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
You have, um...
你流 额
Your nose, sir.
你的鼻子 先生
Thanks.
谢谢
I, uh...
我
let it rip this week.
这周太累了
Really,
真的
you know...
你要知道
really fucking let it rip.
真的太累了
You get it, yeah.
你懂的
John?
约翰
Can we, uh...
我们能
Can we do that lefty?
我们能用左手握手吗
Fuck.
妈卖♥♥批
What?
咋的
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
You...
你
You're gonna be mad at me.
你会生我的气的
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
John.
约翰
I've been fingerprinted before.
我之前被采集过指纹
What?
啥
I... Before.
我 之前
I was...
我那时是
What?
哈
I was 14.
我那时14岁
But, you know, same fingers as now,
但是跟现在是一样的手指
so... I have to tell you.
所以我得告诉你
My finger's back there.
我的手指落在那里了
Back where?
落在哪了
Back where it got shot off,
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表