剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表
I mean, does anybody care
我想说 咱们在这他妈的有人
about the fucking important severed finger
真正关心断指续接时间程序
reconnection time frame that we're on here?!
这么重要的事吗
Fuck, man!
我♥操♥他妈了
I don't care if John's not back
我不在乎约翰能不能
with the last finger that might be mine.
带回来最后那个可能是我的手指
I'm going to the hospital and I'm gonna put
我要去医院而且我要
those fucking fingers back on,
把这该死的手指接回去
whether they're mine or not!
我他妈不在乎是不是我的
Tom said you can't go to the hospital.
汤姆说你不能去医院
Tom's not my dad!
汤姆又不是我爹
My dad just owns two Arby's! What's he doing?
我爸可是有两个阿拜家快餐店 他想干什么
He's trying to go to the hospital.
他想去医院
Dennis, you cannot.
丹尼斯 你不能去
You did that already, did you not?
你去过了 还是没去过
Uh... previously?
额 之前
Yeah, I did, when John stabbed me.
约翰捅伤我的时候我去过
Yeah. All this is the result.
好吧 都是因果报应
Right? All this.
对么 这一切
So I'm afraid you're going to have to abide...
所以你恐怕得遵守
They're my fucking fingers!
那他妈的可是我的指头
Sir.
先生
Hello, Tom. Den...
你好啊 汤姆 丹
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
Are all these people supposed to be here?
该来的人都在这了么
No.
没
But it's okay.
但没关系
They're my friends.
他们都是我朋友
Well, I'm John's mom.
好吧 我是约翰的妈妈
I don't know what the fuck is going on here,
虽然我不知道这他妈发生了什么
but you and you are going to the hospital.
但你 还有你给我去医院
They cannot, Bernice.
他们不能去 伯妮斯
They can, and they are.
他们可以 而且必须去
Cool, because we only have, like, less than an hour now.
很好 因为我们只剩下 不到一小时了
Holy shit.
我日他哥
Who are all these people?
你们都是什么人
I'm John's husband.
我是约翰的丈夫
No, you're not.
不 你不是
No, I'm not.
嗯 我不是
I'm still married to Alice.
我和爱丽丝还是夫妻
I'm John's best friend, Dennis.
我是约翰老铁 丹尼斯
I got shot, too. On my shoulder.
我也吃枪子了 肩膀上
It was just a little bit. Eddie.
差点就他妈死球了 艾迪
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
But cooler than that,
但更酷的是
this is my son, Efram.
这是我儿子埃尔凡
And that's Carol, who's awesome.
这位是卡罗尔 很牛逼的人
She's a vet. Can't put fingers back on.
她是兽医 虽然没把手指接回去
But she's a great vet and a dancer and a mom.
但她是个好兽医 好舞者和好母亲
And this is my mom.
这位是我母亲
Do you have those fingers?
你那些手指还在么
Yeah, in my pocket.
在,在我兜里
Dennis has one of them, but I have the other one.
丹尼斯拿着一个 我拿着另外的
Okay, then let's go.
好的 那我们就走吧
They cannot.
他们不能去
Those are your son's fingers and his friend's.
那些是你儿子和他朋友的手指
Best. What?
最好的 什么
We're best friends. Uh, okay.
我们是老铁 额 好
You've said that too many times. It's weird.
你说了很多遍 听起来怪怪的
Let's go.
我们走
All right. Have it your way, Bernice.
行吧 你想这么做就这么做吧 伯妮斯
It's not my way, Tom.
不是我想这么做 汤姆
It's the way of putting fingers back on your son's fucking hand.
这是把手指接回你儿子的手上他妈唯一的办法
You know, no one ever listens to me.
你看 根本没人听我的
Aw, what do I know? I'm just the director of intelligence.
我能做什么呢 我只是个情报总监
Okay.
行吧
Fuck.
操
Lakeman's in Paris.
莱克曼在巴黎
What... ?
什么鬼
Fuck...
我♥操♥
James?
詹姆斯
James, hey.
嘿 詹姆斯
Come in. It's getting cold.
回去吧 外面冷
James?
詹姆斯
Jellyfish.
水母
James, forget about the jellyfish.
詹姆斯 别管水母了
I have to keep track of the jellyfish.
我得盯着它
Why, James?
为什么啊
I can't say.
我不能说
Honey, please.
亲爱的 别这样
I'll come in after all the jellyfish
在我数完所有的水母之后
have been accounted for.
我就回去
James, they keep coming up the estuary.
詹姆斯 它们一直往岸边漂过来
You can't count them all.
你数不清的
I'll come in after.
我等会就过去
After you've tracked all the jellyfish?
等你输完所有水母么
Yes.
嗯
All of them?
全部吗
Yes.
嗯
I Never seen so many.
我从没见过这么多
What, honey?
什么 宝贝
They just keep coming.
它们不断出现
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
We can go.
我们可以走了
Okay.
好
Why are you in the stairwell?
你为什么在楼梯间
I'm just trying to keep a lower profile
我只是想低调一点
what with all this hell breaking loose.
好不容易摆脱这些屁事
Headed to your room.
当我看见你病房♥的时候
Why are you in the stairwell?
你又为什么在楼梯间
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Not really.
也算不上
I just wanted to leave the room.
只是不想呆在病房♥里
I just came here.
所以就来这了
Lakeman's being discharged in an hour.
莱克曼一个小时前出院了
We beat the clock, John.
我们没错过时间 约翰
Yeah.
嗯
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
You both?
你俩
Medicine's wearing off.
药效过了
I think we were supposed to pick up a prescription.
我觉得我们应该开个处方
We should probably just get back to the room.
我们还是回屋子里待着
Get off the street.
别出门了
Yeah.
对啊
Hey.
嘿
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Did I just faint?
我刚才晕了么
Yeah.
嗯
From pain?
因为疼么
I... I don't know why, but...
我不知道为啥 但是
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's... it's a new sensation,
这是 这种新的感觉
this... this fused new-bone pain sensation.
是 新骨头融合的这种疼
Um...
额
Let's go get the medicine.
我们去买♥♥点药
Can't.
不行
Can't what?
什么不行
Pick up the pain stuff.
不能买♥♥止痛药之类的
剧集 | 爱国者(2017) | 导航列表