剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
Emma's my little sister.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
想象一下如果我们有十几个人
Imagine a dozen of us.
或上百个人 对着那些东西集中力量
Or a hundred of us all focusing our power on these things.
马丁
Martin?
那些要来的东西抓走我的妻子和女儿
Those things that are coming took my wife and my daughter.
我父亲说如果我们一起努力就能阻止它们
My father says if we work together we can stop 'em.
马丁
Martin!
很抱歉 但是我们现在需要你的帮助
I'm sorry, but we need your help now.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
...做的
... did it!
是他...做的
He... did it!
天呐
Oh God.
-是他做的 -是你
- He did it. - It's you!
是你让他沦落到如此境地的
You put him in this mess!
-艾玛 不要 不要 -滚出去
- Emma, no, no! - Get out!
从我家里滚出去
Get out of my house!
-马丁 我们需要你 -爸爸 走吧
- Martin, we need you! - Dad, come on!
我需要你们让他...
We need you to let him--
走吧 别这样了
Let's go! Stop!
我们需要我们能找到的每一个人
We need everyone we can get!
-滚出去 -我们需要他
- Get out! - We need him!
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay now.
他走了 他走了
He's gone. He's gone.
好了 把手放到我能看见的地方
That's it, hands where I can see 'em.
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
还有人在这儿尽职尽责
Somebody's minding the store.
你要来帮我一下吗
I could use a hand.
你在干什么 局长
What are you doing, Chief?
我得告诉你多少遍别这么叫我了
How many times I gotta tell you to stop calling me that?
好吧 努涅斯不知去向了
Well, Nunez is MIA.
我和丽塔一起去商店 她回来就病了
It's just Rita and I running the shop, and she called in sick.
沃伦和弗兰克都是
So did Warren and Franks, so, uh,
你要是想干这个活就干吧
I'd say the job's yours if you want it.
努涅斯已经死了
Nunez is dead.
怎么回事
What happened?
她是我们在与之斗争的恶魔之一
She was one of those demons we've been fighting, Bill.
她是冲着我和萝丝来得
She come after Rose and me.
我不能就这么袖手旁观
I couldn't let that stand.
是时候选个立场了
It's time to pick a side.
好吧 走吧 出去吧
All right, come on, let's go. Get out.
-我们在哪 -放我走
- Where are we? - Let me go!
-我不知道 -放松
- I don't know. - Easy.
-他们在干什么 -你不能这样做
- What are they doing? - You can't do this!
-把他们弄到里面去 -先检查一下女孩子
- Let's get 'em inside. - Check the girls first!
冷静点 快点
Settle down, move it.
-你不能这样做 -我的儿子怎么办
- You can't do this! - What about my son?
-我的儿子怎么办 -到底怎么了 警长
- What about my boy! - What the hell's going on, Chief?
我们这儿是爆满了啊
Oh, we've got us a full house.
谁来照顾我的孩子
Who's gonna take care of my boy?
我们需要一些水 还有食物
So, we're gonna need some water, some food,
再要些毯子
some extra blankets.
也许需要洗劫欧文·博伊德的店 能拿多少算多少
Might wanna raid Owen Boyd's shop with all you can carry.
上帝都怕了你了 是吧 比尔
You're a God fearing man, aren't you, Bill?
来吧
Come on!
我虽然愿意 警长 但我还是警♥察♥啊
You know I am, Chief, but we're still cops.
-把他弄进去 -你不能随便就把人关起来啊
- Get him in. - You can't just round people up without cause.
我和我家人身上发生的事已经给了我足够的理由
What happened to me and my family gives me enough fucking cause.
我们是在战争中 一场圣♥战♥ 而我们已经被包围了
We're at war, a holy war, and we're under siege.
它们不仅仅是想要我们的城镇
They don't just want our town,
它们想要的是使我们成为神之子的东西
they want what makes us God's creatures.
现在你说你要告诉我你不想为此而战吗
Now you're gonna tell me, you don't wanna fight for that?
-你在干什么 -住手
- What are you doing? - Stop it!
离我远点
Get away from me!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
好了 把这些人弄进去 快点
All right, let's get these guys in here, come on.
快把他们带走 快点
Let's get 'em out of here! Come on, let's go!
吉尔斯局长 怎么了
Chief Giles, what's going on?
我认识你吗 小姐
Do I know you, miss?
我在找牧师
I'm looking for the reverend.
那你从我的朋友牧师那里想得到的是什么呢
And what would you want with my friend the reverend?
只是想告诉她达柯塔想跟他谈话 很重要
Just tell him Dakota needs to talk to him, it's important.
我觉得你应该跟我们一起进来
I think you need to join us inside, miss.
喂 把你的手拿开
Hey! Get your hands off me.
我不会的
I'm not gonna do that.
哎呀 哎呀
Well, well.
看看是谁从她的小地洞里出来了
Look who just popped out of her little hole in the ground.
你认识她吗
You know this one?
她是被选中的一员
She's one of the chosen ones.
你看不出来吗
Can't you tell?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other.
我给你提供了帮助
I offered you my help.
我被你的仁慈和正直所吸引
I appealed to your humanity, your decency,
而你让我一边凉快去
and you told me to go fuck myself.
所以你为什么不直接回家去呢
So why don't you just go run on home?
我想你的救世主正在召唤你呢
I think I can hear your messiah calling for you.
听着 你毕生信教
Listen. You spend your life believing,
指引世人 这给了你人生意义
spreading that light, it gives you purpose.
直到有一天你发现
Until one day, you realize
你骗的不仅仅是你一个人 是吧
it's not just yourself you've been fooling, right?
我本以为你能更有同情心一点
Thought you'd have a little more sympathy.
当我像你这么大的时候
You know, when I was your age,
我一直都睡在后院的一个睡袋
I used to sleep in the backyard in a sleeping bag.
星星会给我唱摇篮曲
The stars would sing me to sleep.
过去的几年 我被锁在一间房♥里
Last few years, locked in a room
没有窗户 总是睡眠不足
and no windows, I got pretty sleep-deprived.
为什么你没有窗户
Why didn't you have any windows?
那个故事会让你做噩梦的
Well, that story will give you nightmares.
告诉我
Just tell me.
我...
I, uh...
布莱克
Blake?
布莱克 布莱克
Blake?! Blake!
快 快 快 跑到厕所去
Hey, hey, hey, run to the bathroom,
看看有没有绷带和
and see if there are any bandages,
阿司匹林什么的 去
and aspirin. Go.
我去给你拿毛巾
I'll get you a towel.
坐下
Sit.
弗兰肯斯坦博士是 是孤立...
Dr. Frankenstein's is a-- it's the result of...
创造的产物
extended isolation.
-它们伤不到我 -谁
- They can't hurt me. - Who?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
我提醒过你
I warned you.
别给我用精神疗法那一套
Don't fucking psychoanalyze me.
我没有 抱歉
I'm not, I'm sorry.
你让我♥干♥什么我就干什么
I'll do whatever you say.
我看到了结局
I see the end...
和我一样 和朴一样的所有人的结局
for everyone like me, like Park.
也许还包括你肚子里的孩子
Maybe even that sweet little bun in your oven.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们可以毁灭我们所有人
They can destroy us all.
凯尔和他女儿
Kyle and his daughter.
安珀
Amber?
谁他妈管她叫什么
Whatever the fuck her name is.
或者也许我只是 要疯了
Or maybe I'm just... going fucking crazy.
我可以带你去见她
I could take you to her.
-安珀 -真的吗
- Amber. - You'd do that?
为什么
Why?
如果是真的呢
What if it's real?
你的预言 那对我的孩子意味着什么
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表