剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
You're not making this easy.
这句话又是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
现在有些传言
Well, there's been rumblings.
-说法 -传言
- Talk. - Rumblings?
每个人都抵挡不了岁月的侵蚀...
The years catch up with everybody...
-放狗屁 -得了
- Bullshit. - Oh, come on.
你的工作压力很大
You've got a stressful job here.
承认这点也没什么丢人的
There's no shame in admitting that.
我以为梅伯里没出过什么事呢
I thought nothing ever happened here in Mayberry?
没人比你对这个镇子的付出大
Now, nobody has given more of themselves to this town than you.
你有权利休息一下
You've earned a break.
就把这一堆破事丢给哪个
And just dump all this shit on some youngster
愤恨不平的新人 比如塔特尔警官吗
with a chip on his shoulder? Like, Officer Tuttle.
有何不可呢 他能做得来的
Well, why not? I mean, he can handle it.
还能让你多花点时间陪陪萝丝
It'll give you more time with Rose.
考虑考虑 现在还都来得及
Come on now, before it's too late.
谢谢你的关心 欧文
I appreciate your concern, Owen,
但除非你解雇我
but unless you're firing me,
否则保护这个镇子就是我的责任
protecting this town is still my responsibility.
你就考虑一下行吗 跟萝丝也谈谈
Hey, just think it over? All right? Talk to Rose.
-好 -好吧
- Yeah. - All right?
有消息通知我 好吗
And keep me in the loop, huh?
我可还是这儿的镇长
I'm still the damn mayor of this town.
是 长官 你是 车牌上都标着
Yes, sir, you are. Says so on your vanity plate.
怎么回事 怎么不早点联♥系♥我
What's going on? Why didn't you call me sooner?
我以为你不会来
I thought you wouldn't come.
吉尔斯说你是因为纵火罪被抓的
Giles says you're being held for arson.
你有律师吗
Do you have a lawyer?
要我保释你吗
Do you need me to get bail?
不需要保释 我也不想要律师
I don't need bail. I don't want a lawyer.
那你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
听我说就行
Just listen.
我觉得我杀人了
I think I killed somebody.
不是意外 也不是激♥情♥杀人
It wasn't an accident. It wasn't a crime of passion.
我认为西德尼就是恶魔
I believed that Sidney was the Devil.
杀死恶魔不是罪
There's no sin in killing the Devil.
所以我埋了他
So I burned him.
天哪
Oh, my God.
结果西德尼不在车里
Sidney wasn't in the trailer.
是别人
Somebody else was.
我没懂
I don't understand.
很抱歉 帕特丽夏
I'm so sorry, Patricia.
不...
No...
我要是知道当时在里面的是亚伦...
I... If... If I'd known that Aaron was inside there...
你怎么可以...
How can you...
怎么可以用这种谎言来折磨我
torture me with those lies?
我也希望这是谎言
I wish they were lies.
在没人相信你时 我都一直在你身边
I stood by you when nobody else would.
我从来没有要求过回报
I never asked for anything.
我知道 我都知道
I know. I know.
亚伦还活着 我知道他活着
Aaron is alive. I know he is.
他一定会回来 而且我绝不原谅你
He will come home and I will never forgive you for this.
帕特丽夏
Patricia...
天啊 大爷 你烧死了你前妻的孩子吗
Damn, Grandpa. Torching your old lady's kid?
你真是冷血
That some stone-cold shit.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我认为我有义务告诉你
I thought you should know that
马克的后事已经有人在处理了
Mark's arrangements have been taken care of.
所以你不需要再担心这个了
So you don't have to worry about all that.
好的
All right.
你好好休息
You get some rest.
我待会儿再过来看你
I'll come back again in a little while, check in on you.
我配不上马克
I didn't deserve Mark,
他值得有比我好得多的人陪伴他
and he deserved someone way better than me.
梅根 你知道不是这样的
Megan, you know that's not true.
我一直在回想 我们最初相遇时的情景
I was thinking about the first time he ever talked to me.
我觉得他一眼就看透我了
Felt like he could see right through me.
所有那些
All the shit,
我全心藏起来不让人知道的事
I fought so hard to hide from the world...
却瞒不过他
I couldn't hide it from him.
我以为当时肯定会把他吓跑
I was sure I'd scared him away.
但第二天 他竟然又来了
But the next day, there he was.
后天也是
And the day after that one,
大后天和那之后也是
and the next one, and the next.
他让我觉得不好的过往也是可以过去的
He made me feel like it was okay to have shit.
我不是破碎的
That I wasn't broken.
他是我唯一的希望 我唯一的机会
He was my only hope, the only chance I had.
-梅根... -我杀了我丈夫 凯尔
- Megan... - I killed my husband, Kyle.
他在厕所地板上失血而亡
He bled out on the bathroom floor,
我就看着他死去
and I just watched him die.
什么都没做 我甚至不知道为什么
Did nothing to help. I don't even know why.
你体内...有些东西
There was something... inside of you.
不是你杀了马克 是它
You didn't kill Mark, it did.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
有东西控制了你
There was something controlling you,
就像我妈妈当初被控制了一样
the same way that my mother was controlled,
就像艾莉森一样
the same way Allison was.
但不管是什么让你这么做...
But whatever it was that made you do that...
我们都已经赶走了 好吗
we got it out. Okay?
现在已经赶走了它
It's gone now.
你没法弥补这一切 凯尔 没人可以
You can't fix this, Kyle. No one can.
出去 求你了 出去吧
Get out. Please. Just go.
你叫什么
What's your name?
海伍德·来吹我
Heywood Jablowme.
真聪明
Clever.
是什么
What was it?
海♥洛♥因♥ 还是冰♥毒♥ 我没打算对你说教
Heroine, meth? I mean, I'm not... I'm not judging.
你这样的人只会干这种事
That's all people like you do.
我只是想帮你
Well, I'm just trying to help.
放松点
Just try to relax.
对抗戒断反应只会越来越糟
Fighting the withdrawal's only gonna make it worse.
你知道些什么
What the hell do you know?
我也认识以前有毒瘾的人
I knew somebody who had a drug problem, once.
然后呢 你帮他们戒干净了吗
And what?! You got them clean?
不
No.
我本来有机会能做出些改变 却没有把握住
I had the chance to do something about it, but I didn't take it.
也许你的孩子正是因此恨你的
That's probably why your kid hates you.
我没说是我孩子
Never said it was my kid.
你没必要说
Didn't have to.
宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
你还好吗
How you doing?
马克叔叔是因为我们而死的吗
Did Uncle Mark die because of us?
是我们的错吗
Is it our fault?
不 不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
那为什么呢
Then why did it happen?
我也想弄明白
Well, I'm still trying to figure that out.
我不想再一个人待在这里了
I don't want to stay here by myself anymore.
你不是一个人在这里
Well, you're not by yourself.
你有萝丝 霍莉 梅根阿姨
You've got Rose, Holly, Aunt Megan.
我想和我真正的家人一起
I want to be with my real family.
我想和你一起
I want to be with you.
我知道 萤火虫
I know, Firefly.
你再在这里坚持一会
You're just gonna have to stick it out a little longer here,
等家里安全一点
till things are safer back home.
这里也不安全
It's not safe here, either.
什么意思
What do you mean?
安珀 你这话是什么意思
Hey, Amber, what do you mean by that?
梅根阿姨 她体内有怪兽
Aunt Megan, she had a monster inside of her.
我们不是都解决了吗
We took care of that, didn't we?
我们看着它走了 我们都看到了
You saw it leave. We both did.
是啊 但万一它回来了 我们阻止不了它呢
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表