剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
驱魔浪人
第二季第四集
我一直跟你说去买♥♥弗利多薯片
I always tell you to buy Fritos.
亚伦
Aaron?
是你吗 宝贝
Is that you, sweetheart?
我讨厌那些硬壳的奶酪粪块
I hate those crusty cheese turds.
你回家了
You're home.
貌似从我上四年级后就没吃过那些东西了
I haven't eaten those since I was in, like, the fourth grade.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我忘了
I forgot.
我的天
Oh, my Lord.
喜欢我的新样子吗
Like my new look?
天呐 我的宝贝...
Oh, sweet baby...
出什么事了
What happened?
你那个该死的牧师放火烧我
Your preacher fuck-toy set me on fire
想把恶魔从我身上烧出来 就是这么回事
and tried to burn the evil right out of me, that's what happened.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是吗 你确定不是你让他这么干的吗
Are you? You sure you didn't put him up to it?
你怎么能这么想呢
How can you even think that?
因为我是个糟糕的儿子
'Cause I'm a shitty son.
因为我抓住每个机会毁了你的生活
'Cause I fuck up your life every chance I get.
因为我看起来像我那混♥蛋♥爸爸
Because I look like my piece-of-shit father.
你希望你从来没生过我
And you wish you'd never had me.
亚伦 那不是真的
Aaron, that is not true.
现在我表里如一了 不是吗
Now the outside just matches the inside, right?
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything.
自从你来到这个世界上以来 我一直爱着你
I have loved you since the day you came into this world.
晚生了两周 我的尾骨折了 我都没在乎
Two weeks late, broke my tailbone, and I didn't even care...
因为你就是那个
because you were the one
我等了一辈子的孩子
that I had been waiting for my whole life.
你怎么认识我爸爸的
How'd you know my father?
不 别为了在这儿显得有用而做任何事
No, don't do anything to try to be useful here.
我行的
I got this.
你能告诉我们她的名字吗
Would you just tell us her name?
你想要自我介绍一下吗
Would you like to introduce yourself?
怎么了 你今天觉得害羞吗
What's the matter, you feeling shy today?
对不起 伙计们 海伦有点儿害羞
I'm sorry, fellas, Helen's feeling a little shy.
你说过你之前和我爸爸一同阻止过
Before you said you stopped it with my father.
你们到底阻止了什么
What exactly did you stop?
他确实阻止过 就在这眼珠子附近
He sure as hell does, right around the eyes.
我不知道你丫到底在做什么
I don't know what the hell you're doing,
是不是他妈的在故意跟我鬼扯蛋
if you're fucking with me or what.
三十年前 这匹漂亮的小狼来到镇上
Thirty years ago, this pretty little wolf come to town,
给同伴们带来了指示
with instructions for all them folks
那些同伴不再是他们以前的样子
who wasn't who they used to be.
就像那个白发混♥蛋♥
Just like that white-haired motherfucker
几个月前干的事
did a couple months ago.
你♥爸♥爸 他是那个扰乱她计划的人
Your father, he's the one who disrupted her playbook.
我爸爸做的吗
My father did that?
一个像你♥爸♥爸这样的男人
It shouldn't surprise you
会承担这些 这不应该让你感到惊讶...
that a man like your father would take 'em on...
关于我爸爸我就知道一件事 他抛弃了我
The only thing I know about my father is he abandoned me.
还有我妈妈
And my mother.
我认为他想明白了
I think he figured out
如果他离开小镇 你们都会好过很多
y'all would be a lot better off if he left town.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
嘿 笨蛋牧师
Reverend Shit-for-Brains.
亚伦
Aaron.
听到我的声音吓了一跳吗
Surprised to hear my voice?
不 我... 我放心了
No, I'm... I'm relieved.
你妈妈很担心
Your mother was worried sick.
是啊 她是这么说的
Yeah, that's what she said.
我能跟她通话吗
May I speak to her?
她这会儿忙着呢
She's busy right now.
我就想让你知道...
I just wanted you to know that...
她在想着你呢
she's been thinking about you.
我也一直想着你呢
I've been thinking about you, too.
让她接电♥话♥ 亚伦
Put her on the phone, Aaron.
亚...
Aar...
给你 这应该管用
Here. This should help.
泰勒诺[退烧药]
Tylenol?
怎么不是他妈的婴儿阿司匹林咀嚼片
Why not chewable fucking baby aspirin?
感觉我的皮肤要从骨头上脱落下来了 妈
Feels like my skin's trying to crawl right off my bones, Mom.
你想过爸爸吗
You ever think about Dad?
当然
Of course.
在想我有多像他
Been thinking how I'm a lot like him.
天啊 他就是个烂人
God, he was such a shit.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
明早第一件事就去看医生
And then first thing in the morning, we'll go to the doctor.
我以前讨厌当他儿子
I used to hate being his son.
但最近我...
But lately I...
我意识到我很感激
I realized I'm grateful.
因为我生来就是准备好吸收
Because I've been primed to soak up all the dark shit
这个世界上充斥的所有黑暗
swimming around in this world.
你是个好人
You are a good person.
我会一直相信这一点
I will never stop believing that.
我知道你会
I know you won't.
帕特丽夏 帕特丽夏
Patricia! Patricia!
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
该死
Oh, shit.
帕特丽夏 别说话
Patricia! Don't try and speak.
帕特丽夏 别离开我
Patricia, stay with me.
-帕特丽夏... -是的 我需要辆救护车
- Patricia... - Yes, I need an ambulance.
加油 别离开我 帕特丽夏 别离开我
Come on, now. Stay with me. Patricia, stay with me.
一个女人被捅伤了
A woman's been stabbed.
帕特丽夏 别离开我
Patricia, stay with me.
帕特丽夏...
Patricia...
不要
No.
不要
No...
不要
No.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
我们要做在这里多久
How long are we gonna sit here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们要回家吗
Are we going home?
我以为你不想在那里呆着
I thought you didn't want to be there?
那我们要去哪里睡觉
Then where are we gonna sleep?
给你 去买♥♥个圣代吧
Here. Go get a sundae, okay?
你可以加巧克力或是软糖
You can have M&Ms or gummies.
你想要什么
What can I get for you?
都吃完了吗
All finished?
是的 我吃完了
Yeah. I'm done.
他们已经清空冰激凌机器了
They said they already cleaned the ice cream machine.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
快点
Come on.
那孩子可真不让人省心
That boy was a troubled soul.
但我觉得他不可能干得出来
But I didn't think he was capable.
也许是那种东西也进入了他体内
Maybe one of those things taken hold inside of him, too.
不 不是 这是他自主意识的行为
No. No, that was all him.
邪恶的混球
Evil fuck.
无论如何 我担心你
Either way, I'm worried about you.
他叫你来 炫耀
He called you. Bragging.
想要你看看他做了什么
Wanted you to see what he did.
如果名单上还有谁的名字一定是你
If there is another name on his list it's yours.
用我当诱饵
Use me as bait.
我怎么可能用我相识最久的朋友打诱饵呢
In what world am I gonna use one of my oldest friends as bait?
你刚告诉我说我的名字就是下一个
You just told me my name was next on a list.
现在 你要么帮我抓到那混♥蛋♥
Now either you let me help catch that little shit,
要么你就把我锁在牢里
or you're gonna have to lock me up in a cell.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表