剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
罗马镇
我没说拷上他
I didn't say, "Cuff him."
他反抗了
He resisted.
-怎么回事 局长 -是前局长
- What's going on, Chief? - Ex-chief.
但有些人还是很讲忠诚的
But loyalty does still mean something to some people.
我叫塔特警官当了你的守护天使
I asked Officer Tuttle here to act as your guardian angel.
谢谢
Thanks.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
你怎么知道我回来了
How'd you know I came back?
鲍勃告诉我你没和你的家人一起走
Bob told me you didn't leave with your family.
我想你是要留下来抗争
I took that to mean you decided to stay and fight.
我一直在看这个
I've been looking through this.
我想我父亲是想要给村民分类
I think my father was trying to split the town
分出他知道被占据的
into people that he knew were taken
还有他知道没被占据的
and people he knew weren't,
想要找出他还能够相信谁
trying to figure out who he could still trust.
是啊 30年前的数据了
Sure... 30 years ago.
现在能有什么帮助
What good does that do you now?
我想他的想法是对的
I think he had the right idea.
了解你的敌人 和你的盟友
Know your enemies, and your allies.
让我说 我们得找出城镇里谁还没被占据
I say we figure out who in the town hasn't been taken,
然后告诉他们发生了什么
and we tell 'em what's going on.
告诉他们要集结起来...
We tell 'em to group up and that...
我会在他们被改变时过来帮忙
I'll come and help when they get changed.
-这些概念要接受起来不容易 -也没以前那么难了
- It's a lot to swallow. - Not as much as it was before.
他们就在那小镇集♥会♥上
They were at that town meeting.
他们知道有事在发生
They know something's going on.
-我不能 -局长
- I can't. - Chief.
我差点杀了你
I almost killed you.
-那不是你 -那他妈不是借口
- That wasn't you. - Fuck that excuse.
那就是我
It was me.
我应该更强壮一些 我应该更努力地反抗
I should've been stronger. I should've fought harder.
不管你多坚强的反抗 没人能抵挡得住
Don't matter how hard you fight, no one's that strong.
这就是为什么我们要互相帮助
That's why we gotta help each other.
他不就在这里吗 好生生的
There he is, big as life.
锁都锈了 所以我只好用锯子把它锯开
The lock was all rusted up, so I had to cut it off with a saw.
准备好大采购了吗
You ready to do some shopping?
好了
All right.
除了AKM突击步♥枪♥之外
All right, now aside from the AKMs,
伯莱塔AR70突击步♥枪♥和大宇的各种枪
the Beretta AR70s, and the Daewoos,
这边还有镁光照明弹...
over here I got your magnesium flares...
闪光弹
stun grenades...
还有美国国防部原装的炸脚雷
and toe poppers still packed in the DOD Bubble Wrap.
这...不应该是我们反击的方式
This... isn't how we fight them.
那祝你好运并愿上帝祝福我们
Well, good luck and God bless us all,
但我和萝丝打算着手反击
but me and Rosie, we're gonna dig in.
它们要是来找麻烦
They come after us,
我就一定不会便宜它们
they're gonna get a fight.
我得保护好属于自己的东西
I need to protect what's mine.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 你好吗 亲爱的
Thank you. You good, hon?
不错
All right.
一切都还好吗 我把这个收了吧
We good here? I'll take that.
-再来一瓶吗 -至少一瓶
- Another one? - Oh, at least.
你来这里很久了吗
Been here long?
生在这里 长在这里
Born here, been here,
巴不得早点离开这里
can't wait to leave here.
怎么了 你有什么建议吗
Why? You got a suggestion?
在我生活的地方
Where I've been living,
有你这样的胸部和屁♥股♥
with your tits and ass,
你都活不过午饭
you wouldn't have made it to lunchtime.
你误解了 我是在问...
No. I was asking...
你来这里多久了
how long since you've been here?
我在找凯尔·巴尔内斯
I'm looking for Kyle Barnes
或者那个和他一起的牧师 安德森
or the preacher he hangs around with, Anderson.
我从没见过他们中的任何一个人
I've never seen 'em, either of 'em.
这不代表你不知道
That doesn't mean you don't know.
我刚来这里就知道所有我们当时知道的事
When I got here, it was with everything we all knew...
我相信你知道的肯定更多
and I'm sure you came with even more.
每个人知道的都比看到的多 不是吗
Every one of us knows more than we've seen, right?
你疯了吗 他是驱魔浪子
Are you crazy? He's Outcast.
我从来没在这里见过
I've never seen one over here,
但你要是被他的手碰到 你就完了
but he lays a hand on you, it's over.
他碰过我 但我不照样在这喝啤酒
Yeah. Well, he laid hands on me, and I'm here drinking beer.
所以 有人说我与众不同
Then, I'm told I'm different.
我不确定我是否说过这件事对我有多重要
I don't know if I mentioned how important this is to me,
但这他妈的非常重要
but it is a big fucking deal.
我们再试一次
Let's try again.
我需要你使用我们的那个大型集体记忆
I need you to use that big collective memory of ours, huh?
人被我扣留了 我需要你保持耐心
进来 快进来
Come in, come in.
我只是...
I just...
我在想你这里是不是有医生
I was wondering if there was a doctor out here with you.
你生病了吗
You're sick?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant...
然后一直感觉不太对
and I haven't been feeling right...
和我怀了霍莉的时候感觉不太一样
not like... when I had Holly.
我知道 我知道这很傻
I know. I know it's stupid--
什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
我是说 你当时是不是怀孕了...
I mean, were you pregnant, um...
-我被那个东西附体的时候 -是的
- When that thing got inside me? - Yeah.
你是不是觉得它可能...
Do you think it could've--
不 不 肯定没事的
No, no, I'm sure it's fine.
肯定没事的 不会有事的
I'm sure it's fine. It's fine.
听我说 我们这里有个助产士
Hey, listen, we've got a midwife.
没有医生 但她是精英中的精英
We don't have a doctor, but she's the best of the best.
从来没有失去过一个孩子或一个妈妈
Never lost a baby or a mother.
现在哪还有人去什么医院呀
Come on, nobody goes to the hospital anymore anyway.
不都是在家里的热水澡盆里生孩子嘛
It's all, you know, home births in hot tubs.
-我会考虑的 -很好
- I'll think about it. - Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想知道什么
What is it you want to know?
很多事情
Lots of things.
我想知道我是不是还能再见到我儿子
I wonder if I'll ever see my boy again.
他妈妈是不是还觉得我是个自恋的混♥蛋♥
If his mother still thinks I'm a narcissistic asshole.
但从你这里...
But from you, Sidney...
你已经没什么能告诉我的了
well, there's nothing more you can tell me.
所以你做这些就是为了看我流血吗
So this was just... to see me bleed.
你知道吗 许多
You know, most...
教♥徒♥戴帽子是出于对上帝的尊敬
men of religion who wear a hat do so out of respect for God.
但如果我看到一顶黑帽子
But I see a black hat...
那只能意味着有麻烦
well, that just means trouble.
迷信和宗教
Superstition and religion.
它们其实是一丘之貉
They're kissing cousins, you know.
-因为它们都需要信仰 -不
- Because they both require belief. - No.
它们都需要我
They both require me.
我的族人
My kind.
比起割伤我...
Instead of cutting me up...
你应该对我俯首鞠躬
you should be bowing down.
我可能割得太深了
I may have cut too deep.
你听上去有点神志不清了
You're beginning to sound a little lightheaded.
迷信并没有华丽地成为上帝的话语...
Superstition didn't bloom into the word of God...
直到我们来到这里
till we got here.
再割我一次也不会改变事实
Cutting me again won't change the truth.
想想吧
Think about it.
恶魔附身
Demonic possession.
这点教堂说对了一半
Church got that one half right.
用舌头说话 为死人说话
Talking in tongues, speaking for the dead.
那都是我们
That was all us.
而我们的到来被认为是邪恶的
And our arrival here was seen as diabolical.
滚吧
Fuck off.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表