剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
为什么不让我来带你去见你的父母呢
Why don't I take you to see your parents.
安珀 安珀
Amber? Amber!
安珀
Amber.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不喜欢这个地方
I don't like this place.
我们走 小萤火虫
Let's go, Firefly.
不
No!
不
No!
又吃了个芝士汉堡
Another cheeseburger?
你为什么要当我保姆
Why are you babysitting me?
你觉得我只擅长这个吗 当保姆
Is that all you think I'm good for? Babysitting?
当然不了
Of course not.
我只是需要呼吸点新鲜空气
I just needed to come up for some air.
这世界本有可能灭亡而我却毫不知情
The world could have ended and I wouldn't even know.
我们正在努力阻止它灭亡
Well, we're trying to keep that from happening.
还有呢
And?
凯尔和我在
Kyle and I don't see eye-to-eye
用什么程度的暴♥力♥来解决这个问题上意见不合
on how... aggressive to handle the situation.
好吧...
Well...
他是个好孩子
he's a good boy.
不管这个镇的人怎么看他
No matter what the town thinks of him.
他只是个孩子
But he's still a boy.
他没有你那么好的直觉 亲爱的
He doesn't have your instincts, honey.
他更不是警♥察♥局长
And he damn sure ain't the chief of police.
-牧师 -谢天谢地你在这里
- Rev? - Thank Christ you're here.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing out here?
我进去 拿了条毛巾
I went inside, I grabbed a towel,
而她正好开着那辆破卡车跑了
and she just drove off in that junker truck.
谁跑了 梅根吗
Who drove off, Megan?
我天黑后去了小木屋
I got to the cabin after dark,
我听到湖里有动静
I heard some splashing in the lake
她就在那里 想要投湖
and she was out there. One-way ticket.
没事 我及时救了她
It's okay. I got to her in time.
她想要...
She tried...?
梅根想要自杀吗
Megan tried to kill herself?
她犹豫了 我们之后谈过这个
She had second thoughts. We talked about it afterwards.
看起来一切都没什么问题
Everything seemed okay.
然后她就带着霍莉开车跑了
Then she just drove off with Holly.
她说过要去哪吗
She say where she was going?
没 她就直接开走了
No, she just drove off.
蹭一下脚
Wipe your feet.
晚上吃炸鸡怎么样
How does fried chicken sound for dinner?
再加点饼干和肉汁
Biscuits and gravy too?
就像我们之前总...
Like we always do--
霍莉...
Holly...
我不想待在这
I don't want to be here.
我们属于这里
We belong here.
我们家人就在这里生活
This is where our family lives.
我们不再是一家人了
We're not a family anymore.
我们当然是家人
Of course we are.
再也不会和从前一样了 再也不会了
It's not gonna be the same. Ever.
但我们会好起来的
But we're gonna be okay.
那只是个可怕的意外
It was a terrible accident.
那才不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
你应该在床上休息
You should be in bed.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
地上这位看上去可不是很开胃
He doesn't look very appetizing.
当然不会
Hell no, I hope.
不是说好要给这个镇子一顿痛击吗
Thought we were gonna fuck this town up.
就像你对这家伙一样
Like you did this guy.
我们什么时候可以开始找点乐子
So when are we gonna start having fun?
等你更强大之后
When you get stronger.
我好着呢
I'm fine.
我不是那个把那些黑东西都碾碎的人
I'm not the one hacking up all that black shit.
你想找乐子吗
You want to have fun?
肢解他
Cut him up.
什么
What?
我得处理尸体
I need to dispose of this body.
拿好刀 肢解他
Take that knife, cut him up.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
那你又是吗
Are you?
你想像我一样 想变得强大吗
You want to be like me? You want to be powerful?
你想破坏这个世界
You want to fuck this world
和这个世界上所有可悲的生物吗
and all the pathetic creatures in it?
想
Yeah.
那就证明给我看你足够强壮
Then show me that you're strong enough,
足够听话
that you're obedient enough.
动手
Do it.
回床上去吧
Get back to bed.
失踪
你见过我吗
吉尔斯警长
Chief Giles?
警长
Chief?
我就想知道有没有什么新的情况
I was just wondering if there's been any update?
-我们在查呢 -我知道
- We're on it. - I know.
但约翰... 安德森牧师现在被放出来了
But John-- Reverend Anderson is out now.
你拘捕了他然后又把他放了吗
You arrested him and then you let him go?
我们没理由拘留他
We had no reason to hold him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他看着我的双眼告诉我
He-- He looked me right in the eye and he told me
他烧了在凯尔·巴尔内斯家附近的拖车
that he set fire to that trailer out by Kyle Barnes's place.
那个西德尼住的地方
Where that man Sidney was staying.
我的儿子有可能在那里
My son might have been in that building.
我们已经查遍了现场 亚伦不在那里
We looked all over that scene. Aaron wasn't there.
所以你就放弃了吗
So you're just dropping it?
是他自己逃跑了
He ran off, all right?
自从他老爹死后
Now, that boy of yours been trying
你儿子就一直想着要离家出走
to get out of your house since his old man died.
看起来他终于成功了
It looks like he finally made it.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在你当上警长的时候 他老爹不太开心
You know, when you became chief, his old man didn't like it.
他告诉我说
He told me that you raised
你升职升得太快了
through the ranks too fast considering.
我还为此和他争吵 结果被揍了一顿
And I argued with him. It cost me a black eye.
-帕特丽夏 -不
- Patricia-- - No.
你的朋友招供了 但你却放他走了
Your friend confessed and you let him go.
我想市长会对你在这里的执法
I think the mayor's gonna have an opinion about
有所意见的
how you're enforcing the law around here.
帕特丽夏...
Patricia...
霍莉 你饿吗
Holly, are you hungry?
芝士通心粉怎么样
How 'bout some mac and cheese?
亲爱的
Hon?
霍莉
Holly?
有人在这里
Someone's here.
梅根 你搞什么鬼
Megan, what the hell?
进来吧
Come on in.
你去秋千那儿等我 我马上来
You can go wait on the swing for me. I'll be out in a little bit.
倘若我之前真想自杀 我就直接用枪了
If I'd been serious, I would have used a gun.
天啊 梅根
Jesus, Megan.
我那是典型的求救行为好吗
It was a classic cry for help, okay?
太尴尬了 我们能不聊这件事吗
It's embarrassing. Can we not talk about it?
你总得招人聊聊的
You got to talk to somebody.
我有心理学学位 知道该怎么办
I've got a psych degree, I know the drill.
你怎么知道我会在这里
How did you know I'd be here?
因为我了解你 你不会逃跑
'Cause I know you. You don't run away.
但你不能假装一切都好
But you can't just pretend everything's fine.
那只是一时的软弱 不会再发生这种事了
It was a weak moment, it won't happen again.
不会了
It won't.
到底是什么让我对马克做出这种事 凯尔
What could make me do that, Kyle? To Mark?
我那么爱他
I loved him so much.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表