剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
不错啊
Nice touch, huh?
居然还妄想"反败为胜"
The old "Turn the tables" Thing.
你来这儿干嘛 布莱克
What are you doing here, Blake?
我没想过 你居然还记得我
I didn't think you were gonna remember me.
放我走
You need to let me go.
我的封印已经解除了 驱魔大♥师♥
Well, I'm not locked up anymore, Outcast,
所以 我不需要再做任何
so I don't need to do anything
我不想做的事了!
I don't want to do!
现在我想吃就吃 想睡就睡
I can eat when I want, sleep when I want.
想拉就拉
I shit when I want.
过来
Come here.
想操就操
Fuck when I want.
别打鬼主意
Well, that'll be a neat trick.
这可不是你的风格
Huh? Even for you!
施展魔法啊
Use the Force.
你到底想怎么样
Just tell me what you want.
我想怎么样?
What I want?
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
看见了一些事情
A vision, actually.
我预见了将来
I have seen the future.
我不久的将来
My near future,
而它糟糕透顶 就因为你!
and it is fucked up because of you!
我知道
I know.
你知道?
You know?
你说对了 布莱克
You're right, Blake.
你完了
You're fucked!
你的结局已经注定 而你没法拯救自己...
Your future is set and there's nothing you can do to save it...
但我可以
but I can.
只要你放了我 布莱克
Blake, you just let me go.
当然了 当然了
Sure, sure.
你要怎么阻止合并?
How you gonna stop the Merge, hmm?
你有什么计划?
What is your plan, hmm?
计划是什么 快告诉我
What the plan? Tell me the plan.
你♥他♥妈♥打算在什么时候行动
When are you fucking gonna do it?
噢 小宝贝 别看这种血腥暴♥力♥场面
Oh, honey bear, you don't wanna see this.
去给我倒杯啤酒 我们一会儿就好了
Get me a beer. We're gonna be here a little while.
坚持住 宝贝
Just hang in there, baby.
这条丝巾
This scarf?
太紧了吗
Too tight?
是凯特·奥格登送我的生日礼物
It was a birthday gift from Kat Ogden.
她总是说我就像秋天
She always said I was an autumn,
她说暖色...
and that the...
- 暖色显得我年轻 - 你要是再年轻点
- the warm colors made me look younger. - You look any younger,
我这老牛吃嫩草的家伙 就要被抓进监狱了
they'll be hauling my cradle-robbing ass off to jail.
凯特一直对我很好 拜恩
Kat was always good to me, Byron.
所以或许这件事发生在我身上了
Maybe that's why this is happening to me.
就是为了惩罚我
It's punishment for that.
是...为了...凯特 还为了...
It's... It's for Kat, and it's for...
- 伊芙琳·贝利 - 什么都不会发生
- Evelyn Bailey. - Nothing is happening to you,
即使有
and if it is,
凯尔也会立马赶过来...把它解决掉
Kyle gonna be here shortly... to take it out.
现在你只需要喝点东西
Now you just drink.
或许他不应该回来
Maybe he shouldn't.
什么意思?
What?
拜恩 如果我就让它这么把我带走了
If I just let it take me,
可能我根本不会在乎我做了什么
then maybe I won't care what I did, Byron.
- 你不准再说那样的话 - 没关系的
- Don't you ever say that again. - It won't matter.
你不准再说那样的话
Don't you ever say that again.
宝贝 或许这是
Honey, maybe this is
- 我可以忍♥受它的唯一方法 - 不 不是的
the only way I can live with this. - No, no.
你不会受到到伤害的
Nothing's gonna harm you.
我们要不要点份披萨?
How about we order a pizza?
我要意大利香肠披萨 谢谢
Pepperoni, please.
好
Okay.
想要什么都行
Whatever you want.
- 我去洗个澡 - 好
- I'm gonna take a shower. - Okay.
家政服务
Housekeeping.
我们不需要 谢谢
We're fine, thank you.
你们要一些干净毛巾吗?
Y'all want some fresh towels?
真瞎
So blind.
真♥他♥妈♥的瞎
So fucking blind.
爸爸总是对的 爸爸总是对的
Daddy's always right. Daddy's always right.
什么 什么?
What, what?
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
发生了什么? 布莱克?
What's going on? Blake?
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
别吵吵!
Don't distract me!
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
你知道他要是回到那个房♥间
You know if he comes back in that room,
他会把我们都杀了 你知道的
he's killing us both, you know that.
拜托
Please.
他们是我们的遗产
They are our legacy.
会让我们变成神仙
What makes us immortal.
我从没有过家庭 但总觉得想要个孩子
Never had a family, but I always thought I wanted kids,
但跟这个我心爱的女人在一起
but it didn't work out with the woman I...
是没法儿实现的
thought was the one.
这就是我的生活!
It's the story of my life!
错了一次一次又一次
Bad decision after bad decision after bad decision,
现在我知道原来...
and now it turns out...
我一直跟着一座错误的灯塔
that I've been following the wrong beacon.
她曾经在我脑海里热烈舞动着
She's the one who's been dancing in my head.
- 不 - 用她的光芒嘲弄着我
- No. - Taunting me with her light.
你的女儿就是那道光
Your daughter is the light.
布莱克 不是这样的
Blake, you're wrong.
相信我
Believe me.
她叫什么
What's her name?
听着
Look.
她对你不是什么威胁
She's not of any threat to you.
我们都见过合并
We've all seen the Merge.
门开得大大的让所有人进来
The door flung open for all to enter.
对吗 宝贝?
Right, babe?
但我是唯一一个见过你女儿的...
But I'm the only one who's seen your little girl...
在我们面前砰地把门关了
slamming the door in our faces.
这就是你要说的了 你认为你是英雄
That's what this is about. You think you're the hero.
对不对? 你觉得自己是所有人的救世主
Right? You think you're the savior of all your kind.
你终于能站在我的角度了
Glad you see it my way.
布莱克 重点是
The problem with that, Blake,
我不会让你靠近我女儿的
is I'm not letting you within ten feet of my daughter.
你哪怕是想试试...
And if you even try...
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God,
我将赤手把你撕碎
I will tear you apart with my bare hands.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
快拿钥匙!
Get the keys!
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
罗斯?
Rose?
该死的
Goddamn it.
罗斯!
Rose!
罗斯!
Rose!
烧退了
Fever broke.
天哪 罗斯!
Jesus, Rosie!
亲爱的 抱歉 我没有想吓你的
Honey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
不过你让我喝了那么多佳得乐后 我得去尿尿
I just had to pee from all the Gatorade you had me drinking.
- 就这样 - 让我看看你
- That's all. - Let me look at you.
拜恩 我很好
I'm okay, Byron.
我就跟你说一切都会好起来的!
I told you everything was gonna be fine!
- 对 是这样的
- Yes, you did.
- 没错 我就说来着 - 这是积极思维的力量
- That's what I do. - The power of positive thinking.
- 你也知道我很会安慰人的 - 对的
- You know I'm the man. - Yes.
你是我的男人
You are my man.
我猜我必须学会忍♥受自己
I guess I'm just gonna have
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表