剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
说是我们把它们引来这里的
They say that we lead them here.
凯尔
Kyle.
我们后面有人
There's someone behind us.
该死
Shit.
所以呢
So?
它们肯定看到我们离开医院了
They must have seen us leaving the hospital.
也知道这是你的车
They know this is your car.
肯定是和它们一伙的
That's got to be one of 'em.
宝贝 冷静点 这可是公用道路
Baby, calm down, this is a public road.
我跟你说过 它们会跟着我们的
I told you, they would come after us.
开慢点
Slow down.
你根本不知道这些东西会做出什么事
You do not know what these things will do.
该死
Shit.
凯尔 停
Kyle, stop.
你看 它开走了 开慢点
Look, it's gone. Slow down.
不 天啊 你到底在干什么
No. Jesus. What the hell are you doing?
听着 这些东西既不会罢手也不会放弃
Look, these things will not stop, they will not give up.
它们抓走过安珀
They took Amber.
什么 抓走她 你在说什么
What, took her? What are you talking about?
它们绑♥架♥了她 把她锁在该死的地下室
They kidnapped her, and locked her in a damn basement.
什么时候 为什么你没告诉过我
When? Why didn't you tell me?
我不知道怎么开口
I didn't know how.
对不起 这...
I'm sorry, it--
我只想保证我们现在都安全
Look, I'm just trying to keep us safe right now.
宝贝 你一定要相信我
Baby, you gotta trust me.
有人吗
Hello?
有谁在吗
Anybody home?
这像极了德州电锯杀人狂
This is very Texas Chainsaw.
他们之前在这里的 好几十个
They were here, dozens of 'em.
也许他们等得不耐烦了
Well, maybe they got tired of waiting.
你之前来过我家
You were at my house.
为我传教
Doing my outreach.
很高心你接受了我们
I'm glad you took us up on it.
你哥哥的事我们感到很遗憾
Sorry about your brother.
凯尔没事
Kyle's okay.
-也不是没事 但... -活着
- Well, not okay, but-- - Alive.
你说他在手术中死了
You said he died in surgery.
这么说吧
Well, let's just say,
医生本想将他藏起来不让我们找到
the doctor tried to keep him hidden from us.
天知道有多少医院工作人员是同伙
Christ knows how many of the hospital staff were in on that one.
等等 怎么回事 发生什么事了
Wait. What's going on? What the fuck is happening?
为什么这些人都盯着我
Why are all these people staring at me?
他们和你一样
They're just like you.
他们和你有相同的经历
They've all been through the same thing you have.
萝丝 你在哪里
Rosie, where are you?
牧师打电♥话♥给我了
I got a call from the Reverend.
凯尔没事
Kyle is okay,
但事情越来越糟糕了 亲爱的
but things are getting bad, honey.
给我电♥话♥
Call me...
或者回家来
or come home.
我爱你
I love you.
就这样
Okay.
局长
Chief.
吉尔斯先生 我需要带你去警局
Mr. Giles. I'm supposed to take you down to the station.
是关于伊芙琳·贝利的
It's about Evelyn Bailey.
她怎么了
Well, what about her?
她死了
She's dead.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我对此事恐怕毫不知情
I'm afraid I don't know anything about it.
你没有闯进她家吗
You didn't break into her house?
威胁她 把她锁在垃圾场吗
Threaten her? Lock her up down at the junkyard?
你是从哪里听来的这些
Now where would you hear something like that?
努涅斯局长 她让我来逮捕你
Chief Nunez. She told me to bring you in.
你要是没有搜查令我就要正式拒绝这次来访了
Unless you've got a warrant, I politely decline the invitation.
今早刚刚由一位法官签发的
Sworn in this morning by a judge.
这就是"避难所"吗
Is this "Off the grid"?
差不多到了 我们只需要换辆新车
Almost. We just gotta get a new car.
换辆他们不认识的
One that they won't recognize.
等等 在这等着
Wait. Wait here.
-我们要跟你一起去 -我可以的 好吗
- We're coming with you. - I got it, okay?
听着 我不是什么
Look, I am not a doll
娇生惯养的大小姐好吗
you need to put on a shelf and protect, all right?
你得让我跟着你
You can let me in.
我会的 好吗 只是这个人
I will, okay? It's just this guy--
他对陌生人不太友好 而且...
He's not good with strangers, and--
我会没事的 就一小会 好吗
I'll be fine. Just a minute, okay?
好的
All right.
有人吗
Hello?
巴恩斯宝宝
Baby Barnes!
我差点就像杀鱼一样把你开膛了
I nearly gutted you like a fish, man.
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我需要辆车
I need a car.
车
A car?
你外面有几百辆 总有一辆能跑吧
You got hundreds of 'em out there, one of 'em must run.
-你看我这像租车公♥司♥吗 -听着
- This look like an Avis to you? - Look.
我女儿在外面
I got my daughter out there.
我老婆也在外面
My wife, too,
而我需要带她们去其他地方
and I need to get them someplace else.
那些东西想抓住她们来对付我
Those things might try to take them, use them against me.
它们的确会
Indeed they might!
有什么咬掉你一块肉了吗
Something take a bite outta you?
我没事 不用担心
I'm fine, don't worry about it.
随便吧
If you say so.
天哪
Jesus!
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我没当心
I got careless,
但别担心 我没事的
but don't worry about it, I'm fine.
你♥爸♥爸当时也想这么做你知道吗
Your old man thought about doing the same thing, you know?
带着你和你妈妈离开这里
Taking you and your mother away from here.
是吗 那还真挺好啊
Yeah, wouldn't that have been nice?
好个鬼 他是担心如果他一直留在这...
Hell, he was worried that if he stuck around here...
它们会像雪崩一般袭击你
they might come down on you like an avalanche.
我不会把她们丢在这里的 鲍勃
I'm not gonna leave 'em here, Bob.
我不会像他一样
Not like he did.
你到底帮不帮我
You gonna help me or not?
我们准备好了
We're all set.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
金枪鱼还是鸡蛋沙拉
Tuna or egg salad?
金枪鱼
Tuna.
你就是这样看守谋杀嫌疑犯的吗 警官
Is this how you secure a murder suspect, Officer?
是局长
It's the Chief.
恭喜升职啊
Congratulations on that promotion.
你还不打算打电♥话♥
You haven't asked for your phone call.
鉴于我还没做笔录也没被控告
Seeing as how I actually haven't been booked or charged,
我也不知道要打给谁
I wouldn't know who to call.
萝丝不会担心你吗
Won't Rose be worried about you?
也许还在庆幸没有我拖她后腿呢
Probably be glad not to have me underfoot.
你觉得你是幸运的
You think you're one of the lucky ones.
你见识过另一个世界 但是...
You saw the other side, but...
凯尔·巴恩斯帮你驱了魔
Kyle Barnes snatched you back.
现在你痊愈了
Now you're cured.
还免疫了
Immune.
我什么鬼都没看到
I didn't see shit.
但是萝丝
But Rose?
她也许要独自面对它
Well, maybe she's alone when it comes.
没孩子
No children.
丈夫不在家
Husband not home.
也没有驱魔浪子
No Outcast around.
等你能从这里出去
And by the time you get out of here,
已经迟了
it'll be too late.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表