剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
不应该这样的
It's not supposed to be like this.
是时候了
It's time.
不能这样 我...
This can't happen. I...
我看到他了
I saw him,
那个结束一切的男人
the one who ends it all.
应该由我来阻止他
It's up to me to stop him.
他不是一个人
He isn't alone!
他们要他妈来了
They are fucking coming,
一切都要结束了
and everything will end!
你不明白 听着
You don't understand. Listen.
开始了 终于开始了
It was happening. It was finally happening.
最终...还是来了 但是...
It was coming... at last, but--
不 等等
No, wait.
别...别这样
That-- Don't do that.
他们准备好了 所有人
They are ready, all of them.
停下 你不能这样做
Stop. You can't do that.
停下 等等
Stop. Wait.
你不能他妈的杀了我
You can't fucking kill me.
《驱魔浪人》第二季第八集
我是梅根 你知道该怎么做
This is Megan. You know the drill.
梅根 是我 接电♥话♥啊
Megan, it's me. Answer your damn phone.
我只是想确认你没事 打给我
I just want to know that you're okay. Call me back.
护士助理 三站呼叫
Nurse's aide, report to station three.
护士助理向三站报到
Available nurse's aide to station three.
打扰一下 女士 我需要你的帮助
Excuse me, ma'am. I need your help.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
听着 我只是需要你的帮助 好吗
Look, I just need your help. Okay?
除非你希望我硬来
Unless you want me to use this hand.
那里面那个人是一个战争犯
The man in that room is a prisoner of war.
-是的 我的犯人 -你在打什么仗
- Yeah, my prisoner. -And what war are you fighting, huh?
你想从他那儿得到什么
What do you want from him?
如果你在计划一场秘密战争 我洗耳恭听
I mean, if you've got a secret battle plan, I'd love to hear it.
天啊 你若不是大脑进屎了
God, if you didn't have your head so far up your ass,
就会发现我们依旧追求的是一样的
you'd see that we still want the same thing.
好吧
Fine.
那只需要我们中的一个人进去和西德尼谈
Then only one of us needs to go in there and speak with Sidney.
只不过我不赞同你的方法
Except I don't approve of your methods.
-我的方法 -是的
- My methods? - Yeah.
不 我认识他 我面对过他
No, I know him. I've faced him before.
据我所知你还试图烧死他
And tried to burn him alive, I heard.
你或许是面对过他
Look, you may have faced Sidney,
但是我们经历过他经历的
but we have suffered like he has.
这里的每一个人以前都和他一样
Every one of us here was like him once.
而你们每个人都获救了
And every one of you is saved.
西德尼永远见不到这一天
Sidney will never see that.
对他来说太晚了 他明白这一点
It's too late for him, and he knows it.
他不值得你的同情
He won't rise to your compassion.
我知道 我不傻
I know that. I'm not stupid.
我总觉得他还有点价值
I still think he can be some sort of asset,
但是如果你去里面
and I'll never find out
对他乱来 我就永远无法得知了
how if you are in there screwing with him.
我真希望你让我戴手套
I really wish you would let me wear gloves.
我估计你也想
Yeah, I bet you do.
我没洗干净手
I didn't scrub up.
-有感染的风险... -别担心我
- The risk of infecting you-- - Don't worry about me.
不戴手套能让你更小心
No gloves means you'll be careful.
多久了
How long has it been?
太晚了
It's too late.
你改变不了我了
You can't change me.
改变 我不想改变... 我想帮你
Change? I don't wanna-- I wanna help you.
你做的那些并没有帮到我们
What you've been doing doesn't help us.
接着缝吧
Just keep stitching.
好朋友相聚于此
上菜
Order up!
经过了这么多麻烦
Be a shame if you choked to death
你要是噎死了就太可惜了
after all the trouble I went to.
能重获新生真好
It is good to be alive. Again.
你并没有真的死掉
you were never really dead,
只不过麻♥醉♥药♥让你看起来像死了
but the sodium thiopental made it look close enough.
随便吧 这招真棒
Whatever. It's a neat trick.
一切都是为了在对的地方和朋友相聚
It's all about friends in the right places.
不过现实依旧是...
Still, the fact remains...
我们在消亡 而且太快了
we are dying and far too quickly.
感觉良好医生 你真会破坏气氛
Dr. Feelgood, bringing the party down.
我感觉很好 非常好
I feel fine. Better than fine.
因为你好像是个例外
'Cause you seem to be the exception.
从你到这儿的一刻起
From nearly the moment you arrived here,
你就处于禁闭状态了
you were in solitary confinement.
与世隔绝
Isolated from the world.
-这让你变得不同 -不是吧
- It made you different. - No shit.
我他妈几乎精神失控了
I nearly lost my fucking mind.
我的意思是...你很纯净
What I mean is... you are pure.
不错
Neat.
给了我们一个特别的机会
Which gives us a unique opportunity
来研究为什么我们会死
to study why we're dying.
你救我就是为了让我当实验老鼠的吗
You saved me so I could be a guinea pig?
我在找的是助手...
I'm looking for an associate...
来对抗注定的未来
in fighting the inevitable.
这样我们才能活下来 确保…
So we all live long enough to make sure the...
伟大的融合降临
great Merge comes down.
眼界不要这么小
Why think so small, hmm?
在大融合之后 我们族类将逃脱灭绝
After the Merge, our kind will avoid extinction.
我们可以在这里存活 但你...
We'll be able to survive here, but wouldn't--
你难道不想活在这里吗
wouldn't you rather live here?
可以任你自♥由♥地做自己
Free to be who you are for as long as you like?
你这说辞可是很危险的 医生
That is... dangerous talk... Doc.
我还有些未完成的事情要做
I have some unfinished business first.
巴尔内斯 你得跟我来
Barnes. You need to come with me.
-放开我 -我妈妈在哪
- Let go of me! - Where's my mother?
你对她做了什么
What'd you do with her?
谁去叫保安
Someone call Security.
别这么混♥蛋♥
Quit being an asshole!
你应该是不能进来的吧
I'm not sure you're supposed to be in here.
没错
I'm sure.
你身上估计没带烟吧
Don't imagine you've got any smokes on you.
当然没有
Of course not.
你这是要走了
You're on the way out.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
每个人的终点都不一样
Not all destined for the same place.
亚伦用在帕特丽夏身上的刀
The knife that Aaron used on Patricia
是从她厨房♥里拿来的...
came from her kitchen...
但也可能是这一个
but it might as well have been this one here.
...牧师
Now... Reverend.
我猜这一个也尝过血的味道
This one's tasted blood too, I imagine.
亚伦的吗
Aaron's?
我有段时间没见过他了
I haven't seen him around for a while.
还有我的
And my own.
我那么做是为了引走你
I did that to steer you away.
我是在想办法帮你
I was trying to do you a favor.
我感谢你的好意
Well, I thank you kindly.
就好像你不是那种运用恐惧的人一样
Not that you'd never relied on fear,
威胁做出可怕的报复...
threatening some terrible retribution...
火焰 硫磺 永恒的折磨
fire, brimstone, eternal torment.
然后在上帝...
And then in front of God...
还有罗马镇的人们面前
and the people of Rome...
你让我出了洋相
you made me eat shit.
但是我明白你的意图
But I do see your point.
你和我...
You and I...
我们是一类人
we are alike.
让我给你展示下我们变得有多相似了
Let me show you how alike we've become.
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表