剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
她拖着我不让我走 还给我下药
She wouldn't let me leave. She drugged me.
那不可能
That's crazy.
是她先挑事的
She came after me!
她想把这用在我的孩子身上
She wanted to use this on my baby.
为什么
Why?
什么
What?
她为什么要那样对你的孩子
Why would she come after your baby?
你的孩子有什么不对劲吗 是她发现了什么吗
Is there something wrong with it? Did she find something?
你不是来这威胁我们安全的 对吗 梅根
You're not here to threaten what we have here, Megan, are you?
我来是找你求助的
I came here for your help,
因为你说你能理解我的处境
'cause you said you understood my situation,
- 因为我们经历相似 - 嗯 那你为什么杀了她呢
- that we were alike. - Mmm, then why did you kill her?
是布莱克杀的
Blake killed her!
布莱克? 那个你带来的男人吗?
Blake? The man you brought here?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
- 那他人在哪呢 - 我不知道
- Where's Blake? - I don't know!
怎么了 达科塔
What is it, Dakota?
我的天
Jesus.
- 她是不是... - 是的
- Is she... - Yeah.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们会查出来的
We're about to find out.
你去跟大家说 我要找到那个新来的
You tell everyone that I want that newcomer found.
他可能很危险 她不许离开这里一步!
He could be dangerous. She does not leave!
我从冰箱拿了块冰毛巾 很舒服哦
I got a nice cold washcloth right from the fridge.
抓紧了
Hang onto it.
我很快就会烧起来了
I'll be burning up in a minute.
高烧反反复复
It comes and goes.
我之前说过的 在夏天感冒最难受了
You know, I've said it before, summer colds are the worst.
罗斯
Rosie.
罗斯
Rosie?
罗斯
Rose?
- 我受不了了 - 没事的
- I can't! - Whoa! All right.
- 热劲儿又上来了 - 我就在这儿呢 宝贝
- The heat wave is back. - I'm here, baby.
- 深呼吸 亲爱的 有我在 有我在 - 好的
- Just breathe, baby. I got you, I got you. - Okay.
有我在 没事的
I got you, I got you.
亲爱的 没事的
Baby, I got you.
你还真是当护士的料
You make a damn good nurse.
你那天早上醒来 感觉各种糟糕
You woke up that morning feeling all out of sorts.
你脸色发红 全身灼痛...
You were all flushed and achy, and...
你可能以为我没注意到 但我都注意到了
I know you thought I didn't notice, but I did.
我现在就像你当初那样 不是吗
This is how it starts, isn't it?
这不一样
This ain't that.
可是你给凯尔打了电♥话♥
But you called Kyle though.
我只是以防万一
I was just taking a precaution.
我也是啊
Well, so am I.
衣柜最顶上的抽屉 里面有我的丝巾
Top drawer of the bureau, my silk scarves are in there.
我不会把你绑起来的
I'm not gonna tie you up.
拜恩 你亲口告诉过我
Byron, you told me yourself,
很多人都是会失控的
people lose control.
求你了 拜恩
Please, Byron.
就当是为了我
For me.
妈的
Shit.
该死
Goddamn it.
你好啊 凯尔
Howdy, Kyle.
我看见街边有座公园
I saw a park down the street.
我们要待在家里
We gotta stay inside.
我保证会小心的
I promise to be careful.
- 不会和任何人说话... - 不行
- I won't talk to anybody... - No!
很抱歉 宝贝 我只是...
I'm sorry, honey. I just...
天啊
Oh, God.
来看看鲍勃给你拿的是什么
Let's see what Bob got for ya!
很抱歉你要和我一起待在这儿 宝贝
I'm sorry you're stuck here with me, baby.
我知道你更想和爸爸一起 但我会尽力好好对你的
I know you'd rather be with Daddy, but I'm trying my best.
真的会尽力的
I really am.
你觉得我更爱他...
You think I love him better...
但不是这样
but I don't.
我也一样爱你
I love you exactly the same.
我只是觉得...
I just feel...
在他身边时 我觉得自己像这样...
like this when I'm near him.
更强大一点
Stronger.
就好像受到某种引力
It's like a pull.
好吧
Okay.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当你驱魔的时候 感觉是什么样
What does it feel like when you push the monsters out of people?
- 疼吗 - 不疼
- Does it hurt? - No.
感觉更像是 体内有个开关被打开了
It's more like something gets turned on inside of me.
就像通了电一样
Like electricity or something.
你亲眼看到的那些魔怪们长什么样
And what do the monsters look like when you see 'em?
我当时是什么样
What did I look like?
从外表看 你就跟妈妈一模一样
You just looked like Mommy on the outside...
但我可以感觉到 你内心有多害怕
but I could feel how scared you were on the inside.
害怕什么
Scared of what?
怕我
Me.
我想见霍莉
I wanna see Holly.
她没事 她和特雷西以及其他小孩在一起
She's fine, she's with Tracy and the other kids.
你居然这么信任特雷西 就像信任多特一样?
Great! Do you trust Tracy as much as you did Dot?
- 我女儿在哪儿 - 多特和我情同姐妹
- Where's my daughter? - That woman was like a sister to me!
那你怎么解释她的所作所为?
You got an explanation for what she did?
她当时就是个恶魔
She was a fucking monster!
事实就是这样 不信你去问布莱克
That's your explanation, ask Blake!
- 要是还能找到他 我们肯定会当面问的 - 布莱克是谁
- Oh, I'm sure we will if we ever find him. - Who's Blake?
他不是你的朋友吗
I thought he was a friend of yours.
布莱克·莫罗 他亲自找上门的
Blake Morrow, he came to Kyle's house.
布莱克·莫罗在监狱里 他被关在死囚区
Blake Morrow is in prison, he's on death row.
他是恶魔中的一员 梅根
He's one of them, Megan.
他说他和我 和我们是同类
He said he was like me, like us.
你居然把我们大家全给暴露了?
You made us all vulnerable?
尽管我们已经付出了这么多努力以求自保?
After everything we've done to protect ourselves?
有什么危险 需要你们自保?
To protect yourselves from what?
天启
The Apocalypse.
世界末日
The End of Days.
你们牧师对此有一大堆叫法
I mean, you've got plenty of names for it.
和天启唯一的不同是 当他们合并时
The difference is is that when their Merge happens,
你要去的地方可不是天堂
you will not be lifted up to Heaven.
你在说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
我有重任在身
I have one job.
一项神圣的使命
A holy mission.
为我们这样的人 创建一处避难所
To create a sanctuary for people like us.
只允许你的同类进入吗
Only for people like you.
如果让别人进来 我们可能就完了
If we let anyone else in, they could destroy us,
我需要确保
and I need to make sure that
在这一切结束之后 我们中仍有人幸存下来
there's still some of us left after all this is over.
什么鬼
What is this?
你入了某个信世界末日的邪教了吗
Some kind of fucking doomsday cult?
所以你已经准备好了 放弃剩下的全人类吗
So you're prepared to just give up on the rest of humanity?
- 放弃其他所有人? - 不 我们没有放弃
- People? - No, we're not giving up.
我们只是想重新开始
We're starting over.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
You're fucking delusional.
看看那些住在玻璃房♥里的人 牧师
Those who live in glass houses, Reverend.
请你四下看看 然后再扪心自问
You need to take a look around and ask yourselves,
按下重启按钮 真的不应该吗?
is hitting the reset button really such a bad idea?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔
Kyle!
嘿
Hey!
天啊 凯尔
Goddamn, Kyle.
你看着就像一坨狗屎
You look like dog shit,
这还没有算上 你脑子里的那团肿瘤
and I'm not talking about that bump you got on your noggin.
你居然真住在这儿
You actually live here,
住在这个不堪一击的破盒子里
in this crusty, old shit box!
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表