剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表
With him.
她只是在玩弄你
She was playing you.
你把人拖进地下室
You dragged people into that basement,
活生生的人啊 你把人绑起来还...
human beings. You tied them up and you...
我只是抓人 仅此而已
All I did was pick 'em up, that's it.
他怎么找人的 怎么确定需要谁
How did he know where to find them? Who they were?
他就是知道
He just knew.
给了我一堆名字 要我去抓人
Had a bunch of names and sent me out to get them.
你就去了
And you did.
你... 你以为他就是个普通老人吗
You... Heh, you think he's just some sick old man?
-以为他怕你吗 -我需要那些名字
- That he's afraid of you? - I want those names.
这句我信
I bet you do.
不要
No!
奥格登 该死的
Ogden! Shit!
把名字告诉我 拜托了
Give me the names! Please!
是他害了你 他夺走了你的生活
He did this to you. He took your life away from you.
帮我阻止他 求你了
Help me stop him, please.
霍利人呢
Where's Holly?
在卧室吧
In the bedroom, I think.
不 她不在那儿
No, she's not.
我去做个晚饭她就不见了
I went to start dinner and she disappeared.
她出去了吗
Did she go outside?
我想没有吧
I don't think so.
该死
Dammit.
好吧 你就在这儿等着
Okay, you wait right here.
不要出去 除了我任何人敲门都不要开
Don't go outside, and do not open that door for anyone but me.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
梅根姨妈
Aunt Megan?
你没有伤害马克叔叔
You didn't hurt Uncle Mark.
是那个黑黑的东西
It was the black thing.
我爸爸说你就像木偶
My dad says it's like you're a puppet
是那个黑黑的东西在控制你
and the black thing is pulling your strings.
它就像潮汐一样吞噬了我
And like a tidal wave, it washed over me!
让我越沉越深 无法自拔
It's pushing me down, deeper and deeper.
只有沉重的压力 黑暗 和寒冷
The pressure crushing me, the darkness, the cold.
是的
Oh, yes!
如同深海
Like the depths of the sea.
就快完了
It's almost over.
第一次可能会觉得有些激烈
I guess it can seem pretty intense the first time.
呼吸渐慢...
The breath leaving me.
习惯了
I'm used to it.
那为什么要走
Then why are you leaving?
让我向水面浮去
...and pulled me to the surface.
我对这些很熟悉
I'm familiar with the product,
只是现在要的不是这个
I'm just not in the market right now.
人们只是闲逛是不会来这里的
People don't just wander in here.
你来了这么远 肯定是在找什么的
You made it this far, you're definitely shopping for somethin'.
要是我自己知道就好了
I wish I could tell you what.
需要我帮忙弄清楚吗
Want help finding out?
我以为这附近的教堂我都了解呢
I thought I knew all the churches around here.
说教堂太正式了
Church is too formal.
我们只是顿悟的一群人而已
We're just people who have had a personal transformation.
我们见过黑暗
Seen the darkness,
而且想在光明中找到归宿
and we're ready to find our place in the light.
但这不容易 对吧
That's the tricky part, isn't it?
祝晚安
You have a glorious evening.
这里永远欢迎你
Door's always open!
凯尔
Kyle?
霍利
Holly?
霍利 你没事吧
Holly, are you okay?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
躲藏
Hiding.
躲你妈妈吗
From your mom?
躲你
From you.
你害我妈妈生病了
You made my mom sick.
我们就不该让你来我们家
We never should have let you come to our house.
你在这外面干什么呢
What are you doing out here?
你的朋友 奥格登
Your friend, Ogden?
把他为西德尼抓的人的名字都给了我
Gave me the names of everybody he rounded up for Sidney.
那天晚上名单上
There's only one person on that list
只有一个人我们没找到
that we didn't take care of that night.
-不行 -我来都是因为你 懂吗
- I can't. I'm here 'cause of you. - All right?
是你告诉我世界上每条街都有一间
You're the one who told me there's a house like this
这样的屋子
on every street in the whole world.
我发现你是对的
I found out you were right.
帮我 牧师
Help me, Rev.
乔舒亚
Joshua?
你为什么不开灯
Why are you sitting in the dark?
我在假装家里没有人
I'm pretending no one's home.
为什么 是在玩游戏吗
Why, is that some kind of game?
是为了不让你打扰我们
So you will leave us alone.
这就是你想要的吗 想要不被打扰
Is that what you want? You want to be left alone?
我不能说
I'm not supposed to say.
乔舒亚 你父亲回家了吗
Joshua, did your father come home?
没事的 孩子
It's all right, son.
乔舒亚
Joshua.
他们说你会伤害他
They said you'd hurt him.
谁说的
Who said that?
我妈妈
My mom.
还有那个白头发的人
And the white-haired man.
你母亲
Your mother?
他在吗 那个白头发的人
Is he here? The white-haired man?
他们说你们对我做了不好的事
They said what you did to me was bad.
说你伤害了我 说你该进监狱
That you hurt me... and you should go to jail.
对不起
I'm sorry.
它抓住了我妈妈和爸爸
It got my mom and dad...
也抓住了我
like it got me.
告诉我他们在哪
Tell me where they are.
我会有麻烦的
I'll get in trouble.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
那个白头发的人吗
The white-haired man tell you that?
现在有麻烦的人是他 明白吗
Well, he's the one in trouble now, okay?
乔舒亚 我能帮你
Joshua, I can help.
告诉我他们把你♥爸♥爸抓到哪去了
Tell me where they took your dad.
是他吗
Is it him?
看不出来
Can't tell.
在残骸中埋得很深
It was really buried under the debris.
我们只挖了一点点
We only uncovered a little bit of it.
天啊
Christ.
我们想等你来了再处理
We didn't want to touch it until you got here.
毕竟要保护现场
Contaminating the scene, you know.
先把他挖出来
Well, get him up out of there.
尽量别动其他东西
Try not to disturb anything else,
我得弄清楚到底是什么原因
I need to know what started this.
什么 你的意思是挖出来就行了吗
What? So you mean, just dig it up?
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
事实上 有
Yeah, actually.
听着 我不是纵火案调查员
Look, I'm not an arson investigator. Okay?
我们到底为什么要挖
Why are we even digging around in here?
-不能直接通知州警吗 -不行
- Shouldn't we call the state police? - No.
这桩案子归我们管
This one is all ours.
-警长 我... -你听力有问题吗 努涅斯
- Chief, I... - You got a hearing problem, Nunez?
没有 长官
No, sir.
我听得很明白
I can hear you fine.
警长 有电♥话♥找你
Chief, you got a phone call!
好
All right.
至少等吉尔斯过来吧
At least wait until Giles gets here.
我们必须了结这一切
We gotta finish it.
凯尔 别这么愚蠢
Kyle, don't be so damn foolish.
该死
Shit.
贝琪
剧集 | 驱魔浪人(2016) | 导航列表