剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
Mike's just cautious.
谢谢你建议我放松一天
Thanks for suggesting a day out.
我曾经求我爸爸带我去海边
I used to beg my dad to take me to the sea.
就想听海浪声
Just the sound of it, you know.
引人沉思
Meditative?
我本来想说又吵又潮 你说引人沉思也行
I was going to go with "noisy and wet," but "meditative" is good.
军旅的一生不习惯休闲
I guess a military life doesn't afford much downtime.
是啊
No, it does not.
你的文件显示你受伤了
I saw in your file that you've been injured.
我是被当作人♥质♥了
It was a hostage situation.
天啊
Jesus.
那你
Did you...
他们救出人♥质♥了吗
Did they get them out?
不是他们
Not them.
我就是人♥质♥
Me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
爸爸 我能玩水吗
Hey, Dad, can I paddle?
可能会有礁石我不想让你受伤
Uh, there might be rocks, sweetheart, I don't want you cutting yourself.
拜托 拉娜可以跟我一起去
Please! Lana can come with me.
我可以跟她一起去
I can go with her.
好的 但是你得跟拉娜一起
All right, but you got to stay close to Lana, okay?
等下
Wait.
他们是我的客户 拉娜
They're our clients, Lana.
别太投入了 - 我知道
Don't get personally involved. I got it.
那样会出事
That's an accident waiting to happen.
我知道怎么干活儿 迈克
I know how to do the job, Mike.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你以为我不知道你大惊小怪吗
You think I haven't seen the way you jump at every noise?
别监视着我
Stop watching me.
天啊
KATIE: Jesus!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们别管洛根了
Look, let's just leave Logan.
这地方就是迷宫
This place is a maze.
枪
The gun.
让我看你的枪 - 什么
Let me see your gun. What?
少了三发子弹
Three empty shells.
身中三枪
Three bullet wounds.
是她打的他
She shot him.
他死了怎么办
What if he dies?
那我就搞砸了
I fucked up.
伊夫林
HENRI: Evelyn, please.
淡定
Just try to stay calm.
你要是知道的话 也不会帮助我
If you knew, you wouldn't help me.
什么 c25x
What? C-2-5-X.
C25X
C-2-5-X.
医疗中心的密♥码♥
The code to the medical center.
C25X 好的
C-2-5-X. Okay.
还有我叫雷 没人叫我伊芙琳
And it's Rey. No one calls me "Evelyn."
雷 雷 快 快点
Rey! Rey! Quick. Quick.
是船员区
The crew.
至少我们应该检查下吧
Should we at least check?
万一有人留了下来
In case someone stayed behind.
船长的住处
The captain's quarters.
不允许进入
Access denied.
允许进入
Access granted.
薇妮莎
Venisha,
有人还在这
someone's still here.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么
Well?
你这是侵犯个人隐私 们怎么进来的
How did you get in here? This is an invasion of privacy.
我在控制室找到这个
I found this in the Control Room.
我以为这能引我到个有趣的地方
I thought it might lead somewhere interesting.
然后你就决定用这家伙的淋浴器
And you just decided to use this guy's shower.
我头发脏了
My hair was dirty.
你真是个讨厌鬼
You are such a creep.
洛根在哪 我以为我们在努力找他
Where's Logan? I thought we were trying to find him.
- 不是的 - 你没见到他
- No. - You haven't seen him?
从我们经由星际旅行穿越空间来到旅途的终点后
...since we reached the end of our journey through interstellar space.
一直有点晕船 那是谁
Been getting some nausea...Who's that?
一定是拥有这房♥间的家伙
Must be the guy whose room this is.
但泰勒博士说这是正常的
But Dr. Taylor says it's normal.
这是一个老视频
That's an old entry.
他给了我些药
He's given me some pills...
我一直感觉西娅是才是真正的冒险
I always felt like Thea was the real adventure.
但是在这里 和这些家伙们生活在一起
But being here, living with these guys,
想象着那个将由你们去创造的未来
imagining the future you're all going to create,
它会束缚你
it bonds you.
以某些方式 我从未
In ways I never...
什么鬼
What the hell?
所有导航军官前往控制室
All Navigation Officers to the Control Room.
注意 所有导航军官前往控制室
Attention. All Navigation Officers to the Control Room.
她为什么这么做
Why did she do it?
当她看到发生的是什么时 她开始恐慌
When she saw what was happening, she started to panic.
我们还在里面时
She wanted to seal the door.
她想封死那扇门
With all of us inside.
我试着阻止她
I tried to stop her.
你伤到她了吗
Did you hurt her?
我不得不自卫
I had to defend myself.
你不知道那是怎样的情景
You don't know what it was like.
尖叫声
The screams.
血腥味
The smell of blood.
每个人都在垂死挣扎而且我们甚至不知道为什么
Everyone was dying and we didn't even know why.
当她打中我时 我只是
When she shot me, I just...
我控制不了我自己
I lost control.
你应当睡觉了
You should be in bed.
我们能读点东西吗
Can we read?
不是现在
Not right now.
你为何表现得怪异
Why are you being weird?
是因为麦克吗
Is it because of Mike?
你在偷听吗
Have you been eavesdropping?
我十岁了 我又不蠢
I'm ten. I'm not stupid.
麦克喜欢你
Mike likes you.
他喜欢的方式和爸爸不同
He doesn't like that Dad likes you, too.
你是个小机灵鬼 你知道吗
You're a little smart-ass, you know that?
你想爸爸回来吗
Do you like Dad back?
瞧 你和你爹很重要
Look, you and your dad are important
而我只想确保我能保持你们俩的安全
and I just want to make sure I keep you both safe.
越担心什么 越追寻什么 是吧
The more you care about something, the more you look after it, right?
鲁比
Ruby.
你是在打扰拉娜吗
Are you bothering Lana?
我没有 爸爸
I'm not bothering her, Dad.
对吧
Right?
是的 是这样
Yeah, you're right.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
晚安
Night.
我就在楼下
I'll be downstairs.
嘿
Hey.
你想喝一杯吗
You wanna have that drink?
如果你认为我是个禽兽
I don't blame you
我不会怪你
if you think I'm a monster,
但是 我发誓
but, I swear,
那是我做过的最错的事
it's the worst thing I've ever done.
我们带他去医疗中心
We're taking him to the medical center.
你没听到他刚说的话吗
Didn't you hear what he just said?
那个女人因为他可能会死
That woman could die because of him.
他也可能因为她而死
And he could die because of her.
两个人 两个故事
Two people, two stories.
我们对善待他们直到能给他们一个公平的审判
We treat them like equals until we can give them a fair trial.
你不能随便做会影响到我们所有人的决定
You don't just get to make decisions that affect all of us.
但是你能
But you do?
拉娜 我们不知道是什么杀死了这些人
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表