剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
What the fuck was that?
他听起来吓坏了
He sounded terrified.
50号♥房♥ 他说他在50号♥房♥
Cell 50. He said he was in Cell 50.
我们得找到他
We need to find him.
不 不
No, no.
我们他妈的不能离开这个房♥间
There's no fucking way we're leaving this room.
他需要帮助
He needs help.
在那梯子上发生了那事之后
You want to go sniff around this ship
你还想在这艘船上四处走吗
after what happened on that ladder?
他会有答案的
He'll have answers.
他说他是船员之一
He said he was crew.
我提议我们去
I say we go.
有人接受过医学培训吗
Does anyone have medical training?
以防他受伤了
In case he's hurt.
好 我们拿着收音机
Good. We'll take the radio.
你们为什么要收音机
Why do you get the radio, huh?
我的意思是 这里有更多的人
I mean, there's more of us in here.
我们是去找到他的人
We're the ones going to find the guy.
我真♥他♥妈♥没让你这么做
I sure as hell didn't ask you to.
我们可能需要它
We might need it.
好吧
Fine.
我希望你能回来
I hope you make it back.
等等
Wait.
你真的要下去吗
Are you really going down there?
- 我跟你一起 - 我们不确定下面是否安全
- I'm coming with you. -We don't know if it's safe.
你帮过我
You helped me.
现在我也要帮你
Now, I'm helping you.
有人吗
Hello?
你们还在那儿吗
Are you still there?
你帮不了什么的
There's nothing you could have done.
我抛弃了一切
I left everything behind
只想着我能变得更好
thinking I could become so much better,
但有人已经死了
but someone's already dead.
我不知道人们是否能变得更好
I don't know if people can just... become better.
那你为什么来这儿
Then why are you here?
高村 陈
Takumura-chan, well.
你说过如果我来的话 你也会来的
You said you were in if I came, too.
我想一起去西雅
I want to go to Thea together.
是什么说服了你
What convinced you?
你没听到我说的话吗
Are you hearing what I'm saying?
我做出了承诺
I've got commitments here,
- 你也是 - 别管他们了 我会的
- so do you. - Leave them. I will.
我们今晚就能逃离这个地方
We can get away from this place tonight.
今晚
Tonight?
必须是今晚
It has to be.
他们现在去找你了
They're coming for you now.
赶紧出去
Please, just get out.
我们在哪儿会合
Where do I meet you?
东京市中心 两小时后
Tokyo Central, two hours.
我说话算数
I meant what I said.
关于你
About you.
武石
Takeshi,
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为所有的事
For everything.
到了西雅再弥补我吧
Make it up to me on Thea.
数据访问权限
Access granted.
那是什么
What is that?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
搞清楚它的工作原理
Figuring out how it works.
- 或许 - 别
- Maybe... - No!
你怎么知道如何做这个
How do you know how to do this?
解释一下这个
Define "this."
没有多少人能像玩游戏一样
Not too many people could just work their way
在飞船的电脑上工作
around a spaceship's computer like it's a game console.
电脑就是电脑而已 就像读乐谱一样
A computer is a computer. It's like reading music.
你可能碰上一段从没见过的乐谱
You might get a piece you've never seen before,
但很快和♥弦♥在你听来就有了意义
but soon chords start making sense to you.
撤离
Evacuation.
什么
What?
那是一次紧急撤离
There was an emergency evacuation.
救生艇已离开飞船
Life rafts have departed the ship.
工作人员 其他乘客
The crew, the other passengers,
他们都走了 除了我们
they left without us.
什么
What?
有人吗
Is anyone here?
有人吗
Hello?
她是工作人员
She's crew.
伊芙琳·雷伊
"Evelyn Rey."
她还活着
She's alive.
但她的情况很糟
But she's in a bad way.
有人干的 对吗
Someone did that to her, right?
- 她被袭击了吗 - 我们不知道
- She's been attacked? -We don't know that.
这枪被用过
Gun's been used.
子弹不见了
Bullet's missing.
伊芙琳 你能听见我吗
Evelyn, can you hear me?
靠
Shit!
我什么都看不见
I can't see anything.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
血的痕迹指向这里
The blood leads here.
有人在里面
There's someone inside.
整艘船都没人
The entire ship's empty.
这扇门被封闭了
This one door is sealed shut.
你不觉得有点可疑吗
You don't find that a little fucking suspicious?
还有收音机里求救的那个男人
The man on the radio asked for our help.
我只是想保证大家的安全
I'm just trying to keep us safe.
是吗
Really?
要是你在里面呢
Okay, what if it was you in there?
上来
Get up.
- 什么 - 快来
- What? - Come on!
你怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know I was here?
我很久之前就窃听了你的GPS
I tapped your GPS ages ago.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你是我各个
You're my brother.
我想救你 你却背叛了我
I tried to save you and you betrayed me.
我已经准备好跟你重新开始了
I was ready to start over with you.
这就是我
It's who I am.
不
No, no!
武石
Takeshi!
武石
Takeshi!
好吧 把枪给我
Okay, fine. Give me the gun.
我一个人来
I'll do it alone.
好吧 我们一起进去
All right. We go in together.
我们和她待在一起
We'll stay with her.
帮她弄舒服一点
Let's try to make her comfortable.
瞬
Shun.
你觉得我们是在被惩罚吗
Do you think we're being punished?
什么
What?
所有塞壬告诉我们的
All that stuff SIREN told us.
是全新的开始
The new beginning.
是一个抹去过往一切的机会
A chance to erase everything that came before.
但我们醒来却面对这些
But we woke up to this.
如果我们正身处地狱呢
What if we're in hell?
我不相信地狱
I don't believe in hell.
伊芙琳 伊芙琳
Evelyn, Evelyn?
没事了
It's okay.
什么
What?
门
The door.
你们还没开门
You haven't opened the door...
我们听到里面有人
We heard someone inside.
你们不能进去
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表