剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
So they don't get the same hate.
我从记事起就住在这里
I've lived here as long as I can remember.
有些人总是把我看作移♥民♥
And some people will always see me as an immigrant.
有些人就是混♥蛋♥
Some people are assholes.
敬这个
Cheers to that.
爸爸
Dad?
不 是我
No, it's me.
只是检查一下
Just checking in.
你喜欢老电影吗
You, uh, like old movies?
还有纸质书
And paper books.
爸爸说我出生在一个错误的时代
Dad says I was born in the wrong era.
你在读什么
What are you reading?
是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
关于一个女孩参加了一个比赛 孩子们必须互相残杀
About a girl who enters a tournament where kids have to kill each other.
她是超级厉害的
She's super-kickass.
嗯
Hmm.
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
有
Yeah.
能给我一把枪吗
Can I have a gun?
我觉得那样你♥爸♥爸不会太高兴的
I don't think your dad would be too happy about that.
他让我每天晚上练习
He makes me practice every night.
如果有什么不好的事情发生 而他不在这里
If anything bad happens and he's not here,
我不得不躲在衣柜里
I have to hide in my wardrobe.
我书中的女孩不会躲在衣柜里
The girl in my book wouldn't hide in a wardrobe.
想不想读给我听
You want to read to me?
爸爸就没读过
Dad never has time.
我不是很会读故事
I'm not great at reading.
我可以读给你听啊
I could read to you?
就读一点
Just for a bit?
我想自然地死去
"I want to die as myself.
你明白吗
Does that make any sense?
我不想让他们改变我
I don't want them to change me in there.
把我变成某种怪兽
Turn me into some kind of monster that I'm not."
- 该死 - 怎么了
What is it? Shit.
你确定你想知道吗
You sure you want to know?
说吧
Just talk.
让我们和西亚保持沟通的系统被毁坏了
The comms systems linking us to Thea have been destroyed.
所有的都被损坏了
Every one of them.
没办法告诉他们我在这儿吗
There's no way to tell them we're here?
不是说了毁坏了吗
What part of "destroyed" didn't you register?
天啊
Oh, my God.
那并不意味着他们不会回来救我们
That doesn't mean they won't come back for us.
救我们到一个他们认为可以撤退的船吗
BAUM: To a ship they thought worthy of evacuating?
他们肯定冲过来救我们
I'm sure they'll be rushing to our rescue.
所以呢 我们该怎么办
So, what? What are we supposed to do?
就希望人们还记得我们都被丢下没人管了吗
Just hope someone remembers we've all been left behind?
我可以尝试在没有人工协助的情况下
LEE: I can try to figure out whether the ship can make it
到西亚那里
to Thea without manual assistance.
你们都别bb了
If you will all just fuck off for a while.
去他的
Screw this!
我走了
I'm out.
你去哪
Where are you going?
你听到那个呆子怎么说的了
You heard what the cyber-geek said, huh?
我们被人家丢在船上不管了
We've been abandoned on this fucking ship!
我们不应该分头
We shouldn't be splitting up!
我们向其他人保证我们会等着
We promised the others we'd wait.
塞壬向我保证我们醒来的时候就是一片天堂
SIREN promised me I was going to wake up in a fucking paradise.
生活充满惊喜
World's full of surprises, huh?
洛根 拜托 等一下
Logan. Logan, wait! Please!
洛根 你不能自己去
Logan, you shouldn't go alone.
而我还是要去
And yet...
那里有疝气
REY: There was a rupture down here.
飞船的防御系统断开了间隙 我们就以为
The ship's defense systems plugged the gaps, so we thought we were...
我们就以为我们安全了
We thought we were in the clear
直到乘客们开始死去
until the passengers, they started dying.
泰勒 他说他的神经出了问题
Taylor, he said there was something inside his head.
他让我把他丢到那里
He told me to leave him in there.
我觉得不管是什么杀了那些人 都使得他来攻击我
I think that whatever killed those people, it made him attack me.
我们就该把那个牢笼烧了
We should just torch that fucking cell.
不 我得看着他
No, I need to see him.
- 我得去看他 - 我们应该给你包扎
REY: I need to see him. - We should treat this.
听着 我得看他 我得去看泰勒 求你了
Listen, I need to see him. I need to see Taylor, please.
求你了
Please.
洛根
Logan.
天啊
Christ!
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you two doing here?
我们认为人多力量大
We thought there'd be strength in numbers.
你又开始说胡话了
The bullshit shell just goes layers deep with you, huh?
我们已经失去了队员
We've already lost someone.
飞船不再安全了
Ship isn't safe.
你俩是要保护我吗
Right. And you two are going to protect me?
是吗
Is that it?
回到鸡笼里吧
Just run back to the chicken coop.
我们找到了水
KATIE: Well, we found water.
是的
LOGAN: Yeah, we did.
天啊
Oh, my God.
还很湿
It's still damp.
什么让他们这么害怕 抛弃了这一切离开了
KATIE: What could've scared them so much they'd leave all this behind?
洛根呢
Where's Logan?
泰勒
Taylor?
能听到吗
Taylor, can you hear me?
是我 雷
It's me, it's Rey.
你为什么要这么对我
Why did you do this to me?
你
You.
是你冲我开枪的
You're the one that shot me!
泰勒 别说了
Taylor... You stop it!
别信他说的话
Don't trust anything she says.
泰勒 别说了
REY: Taylor, stop it now!
她很危险
TAYLOR: She's dangerous.
泰勒
Taylor...
别信她的话
TAYLOR: Don't trust anything she says.
- 她很危险 - 什么
She's dangerous. - What?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
- 发生了什么 - 你冲我开枪
REY: What happened? - You shot me.
我们要是不处理伤口 你会死的
If we don't deal with this, you're going to die.
船员区有医疗中心
There's a medical center back on the crew deck.
等下
Wait.
他呢
What about him?
他也需要治疗
He needs treatment, too.
你听到她说的话了
You heard what she said.
知道是什么情况之前不能放他出来
We can't let him out until we know what's going on.
你一定要相信我 - 她要是错了呢
You have to believe me. What if she's wrong?
如果是她在撒谎呢
What if she's the one that's lying?
我为什么要撒谎
Why the hell would I make this up?
他说你开枪打他
He said you shot him.
我跟他在这艘飞船上呆了两年
I spent two years on this ship with him.
那不是我了解的他
That's not the man I knew.
她在撒谎 别相信她
TAYLOR: She's lying! Don't trust her!
拉娜 拜托
Lana, please.
她开枪打我
TAYLOR: She shot me!
拜托
Please!
好了 该我了
RUBY: Okay, my turn.
试试
LANA: Okay, try...
小心点鲁比
Oh, careful, Ruby.
我们不应该待在这里
We shouldn't be here.
人们都在找我们
We're walking targets.
别这样 迈克
Come on, Mike.
几英里之内都没人
There's no one for miles around.
她被关进去快3个月了
She's been locked indoors for nearly three months.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
迈克只是谨慎而已
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表