剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
多谢你帮忙做饭
Thanks for helping me cook.
你不用跟我来送饭的
You didn't have to come on delivery duty.
你一个人四处走动不安全
It's not safe to walk around alone.
再说了 我也喜欢和别人待在一起
Besides, I like the company.
太奇怪了 上一顿饭她都没吃
That's weird. She didn't take the last one.
嘿 李 你在里面吗
Hey, Lee? You in there?
卧♥槽♥
Fuck me.
这东西看起来快能用了
That thing looks almost functional.
- 差不多了 - 肯定都是因为我的功劳
- Almost. - Must be all my help.
加速了维修的进程 是不是
Speeding the process up, huh?
而且还不止如此呢
And it doesn't stop there.
看看这个
Check it out.
你说你这个小玩意没法聚光
You said your gadget was having trouble focusing.
我觉得这东西可以辅助折射一下光线什么的
I thought this might help refract the light, or something.
折射光线
"Refract the light"?
你到底知不知道那什么意思啊
Do you even know what that means?
当然 只要有光 你就可以
Uh, yeah, you have light and then you...
拿它折射了 很简单的
Refract it. It's simple.
照你这么说 什么事都挺简单的
Not the only thing that's simple.
我又不傻 好不好 李
I'm not stupid, okay, Lee?
我真的很了解机器的
I do actually get machines.
我还知道你打算干嘛
I also get what you're trying to do.
是么 那你教教我啊
Really? Enlighten me.
好啊 这个寄生虫会破坏宿主的记忆
Well, this parasite, its memory about the person it's in, fucked.
埃里克把名字忘了 泰勒把工作忘了
Eric forgot his name. Taylor forgot his job.
因此 他们都丧失了记忆
Ergo, memory fucked.
现在 你手上有储存着我们全部资料的芯片
Now, you have access to a chip with all our data on it.
用这些资料 我们就可以做一个
Using that, we can set up a little pop quiz
关于自己 你应该了解的十件事 的突击测试
of 10 things that you should really know about yourself.
谁说不上来 谁就是1号♥疑似感染对象
Whoever fails, infection candidate number 1.
你这声 嗯 我就当你在说
I'll take that "Hmm" as,
哇 洛根 想不到你这个糙汉子 他妈的还是个天才
"Wow, Logan, behind that rugged exterior, you're actually a fucking genius."
所以
So, uh...
- 这个芯片在哪 - 我不告诉你
- Where is the chip? - I'm not telling you.
别这样 李
Come on, Lee.
你已经排除我的嫌疑了
You've eliminated me from the lineup.
自从你拉我入伙之后 除了帮忙我啥都没做
All I've done since you recruited me is fucking help.
- 因此 相信我 - 别再说 因此 了
- Ergo, trust me-- - Stop saying "ergo."
李 我只是想弥补之前我对你做的事
Lee, I'm just trying to make up for what I did.
我错了 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
仅此而已
That's all.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
李在哪呢 我们现在非常需要她
Where's Lee? We could really use her on this.
我敲过门了
I tried knocking.
那
Well...
- 怎么了 - 我们听到的那个响声
- What? - The rumble we heard,
是从第十层传来的
it came from Ring 10.
- 50号♥舱的压力正在降低 - 你知道怎么回事吗
- We're losing pressure in Cell 50. - Do we know why?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
除非 小行星周围的密封胶 已经开始脱落了
Unless, the sealant around the asteroid, it could have started to break down.
等等 咱俩去过那儿
Wait. We went down there.
你说看起来一切正常
You said everything looked okay.
但我也说过这不是我的本职工作
Well, I also said it wasn't my job to know.
听着 密封胶只是缓兵之计 懂吗
Look, the sealant is a temporary solution, okay?
它能固定住小行星
It holds the asteroid in place.
让环形区保持密闭 不会出现大范围的裂缝
It keeps the ring airtight, and prevents a large-scale breach.
那如果密封剂失效了会怎样
Yeah, so, what happens if that fails?
那就会在飞船的一侧撕开一个口子
A tear in the side of the ship.
舱内压力开始降低 然后扩散到其他区域
Depressurization could begin, and it could spread.
只是一层而已
It's just one ring.
这对起源号♥上其他部分会产生多大的影响
How much would that affect the rest of the Origin?
额 这些环形区是串行工作的 如果有一个失灵了
Well, the rings work in tandem, so if one malfunctions,
就会引发 重力系统 动力系统 甚至是生命保障系统的连锁反应
the problems ripple out. Gravity, forward momentum, even life support.
你是说这东西能置我们于死地吗
Are you saying this thing could kill us?
如果不及时修复的话 是的
If it's not repaired, yes.
怎么阻止这一切
How do we stop it?
我不知道 我不知道 抱歉
I don't know. I don't know. I'm sorry. I...
这超出了我的专业范畴
It's not my area of expertise.
别忘了 我们在这都是因为你
Don't forget, we're all here because of you.
搞定它
Figure it out.
我们可以试着修补密封层边缘
We can try and repair the seal.
你是说去那儿吗
You mean go down there?
是的 缺口还不是很大 所以我们就补一下密封胶
Yes, uh, the breach isn't significant yet, so we patch the sealant.
只要能撑到我们到西娅星就行了
It only has to last us until Thea.
那就去吧
Let's do it.
我确定我告诉过你别回来了吧
I'm pretty sure I told you not to come back.
我感到整艘船都在震动
I felt the whole ship shaking.
- 到底发生什么了 - 我们正在处理
- What the hell's going on? - We're dealing with it.
真要这样 你们都不打算告诉我吗
Seriously? You're not even going to fill me in?
你跟我们不是一伙的
You're not one of us.
你知道么 洛根还在下面
You know, Logan is still down there.
要是看见他了 我们会提醒他的
We'll warn him if we see him.
特么他们下去干啥
Why the hell are they going down?
你觉得和刚才的响声有关吗
Do you think it's got something to do with that noise?
我不知道 你应该回船员区
I don't know. You should go back to the Crew's Quarters.
我想继续工作
I want to keep working.
不行 可能出事了 好吗 我希望你别出事
No, something might be going on, okay? I'd prefer it if you were safe.
你是在担心我吗
Are you worried about me?
你就 你就回上面去吧 好吗
Just... Just go back upstairs, okay?
好吧
Fine.
听你的
Dad.
第10层
Ring 10.
整个一层都在震动
The entire ring is shaking.
天呐 操
Jesus Christ! Fuck me.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
What the fuck are you doing?
我差点就把你爆头了
I could have smashed your head in.
怪我咯
And that'd be my fault?
你们在这儿干嘛
What are you guys doing down here?
试图修补50号♥舱的缺口
Trying to stop a breach in Cell 50.
- 等等 什么 - 我们在浪费时间 快走
- Wait. A what? - We're wasting time. Let's go.
等一下
Hang on a sec.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我的天 这儿他妈怎么这么冷
Jesus, why is it so fucking cold?
- 戴上这个 - 你不该跟来的
- Put these on. - You should go.
知道吗 也许我已经厌倦被排除在外了
Yeah, you know what? Maybe I'm sick of being excluded.
也许他妈的是我连你们会补轮胎都不信
Maybe I wouldn't trust you guys to patch a fucking tire,
更别说是飞船上的一个洞了
let alone a hole in the ship.
他想帮就帮吧 别碍事就行
Let him help if he wants to. Just don't hold us up.
好了
Okay, fine.
我们得重新把边缘密封一遍
We need to reapply the seal around the edges.
这是密封枪 能喷出快速粘合剂 它是密封的
Sealant guns. Sprays a fast adhesive. It's airtight.
你之前用过密封枪吗
Have you even used these before?
我们现在开始了
We're starting work, now.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
给我一个 我会用
Give me one of those. I got it.
那是洛根吗
Was that Logan?
我能帮忙的
I can help.
出什么事了
What the fuck's going on?
各位 你们动作得快点了
Okay, guys, you need to work faster.
你才该快点
You work faster.
我们怎么知道补的地方是不是对的
How do we know if we're covering the right areas?
补对了压力就会稳定下来
The pressure will stabilize.
它会的
It will.
博士
Doc.
你干什么
What are you doing?
好了 停下
Okay, stop.
我们成功了吗
Did we do it?
- 见鬼 - 怎么了
- Fuck! - What?
快跑
Run!
小心
Look out!
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表