剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
【六号♥探测器】
【返回基地 激活程序】
【马科思和山姆】
探测器6号♥
限重 150千克
控制室
《饥饿游戏》 给拉娜 -爱你的露比
[给拉娜 -爱你的露比]
准备着陆
氧气罐 氧气罐
Oxygen. Oxygen!
这里
There!
亨利 要多少
Henri, how many do we need?
能拿多少拿多少
We take as many as we can carry!
操 毒气蔓延太快了
Fuck, it's moving fast.
第五环区基本完了 你们得快点离开那
Ring 5 is almost out. You got to hurry the hell up!
快点
Hurry!
不
Oh, no.
快离开环形区
Get out of the ring!
- 快离开环形区 - 亨利 快点
- Get out of the ring! - Henri, come on!
快走 快走
Let's go! Let's go!
- 靠 - 快走
- Shit. - Come on!
拿上这些
Take these!
别管了 别管了
Leave it! Leave it!
- 少一个都不行 - 亨利 门要关了 快跑
- We can't afford to lose one! - Henri, the door! Run!
亨利 快点 快跑
Henri, come on! Run!
我没事
I'm okay.
去你的 塞壬公♥司♥
Fuck you, SIREN.
鲍姆还是没从1号♥环形区回来
Baum still hasn't come back from Ring 1.
- 凯蒂 你不能去那 - 我们不能就这么把他丢在那
- Kate, you're not going down there. - We can't just leave him there.
为什么不行 是他自己蠢到要去砸探测器的
Yes, we can! It was his dumb idea to go smash up the probe.
是他给你输的血
He's the one who gave you blood.
雷伊 其他人马上就要回来了 我们得走了
Rey, the others will be back with the tanks. We have to go.
等等 这里有第二次探测艾瑞斯星的视频
Wait. There's footage from the second expedition to Iris.
艾伦
woman: Ellen.
艾伦 你在哪
Ellen, where are you?
艾伦
Ellen.
不要啊
Stop it!
艾伦
woman: Ellen!
救救我
Please, help me.
艾伦
Ellen!
感染的方式相同
That was the same infection.
这就是为什么
That's why...
为什么有47号♥协议的原因
That's why Protocol 47 exists.
因为塞壬公♥司♥知道西娅附近有带有敌意的生命体
Because SIREN knew there was hostile life near Thea.
他们知道 他们故意让我们当炮灰
They knew and they put us all in danger.
- 凯蒂去哪了 - 去找鲍姆了
- Where's Katie? - She's gone to go find Baum.
我们要怎么帮你 亨利
How do we help you? Henri!
我们要怎么帮你
How can we help you?
医疗中心也能会有阿托品自动注射器
There may be an atropine autoinjector in the Medical Center.
好的
Okay.
如果这是神经性毒气
If this is a nerve agent,
这是现在唯一能救我的
it's the only thing that could help me now.
好的
Okay.
- 我会找到的 - 我和你一起
- I'll find it. - I'll help you.
鲍姆 鲍姆
Baum! Baum!
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我没法破坏掉
I can't break it.
- 我甚至都没法造成伤害 - 起来
- I can't even make a dent. - Get up.
- 走 在这里面不安全 - 哪都不安全 凯蒂
- Come on. It's not safe on this thing. - It's not safe anywhere, Katie!
- 协议不会终止的 - 没错
- The Protocol can't be stopped. - Yeah.
但在你没头没脑得挥舞着斧头的时候
Well, while you were mindlessly swinging an axe around,
我们想出了一个计划
we actually made a plan.
我们拿到了氧气罐 在到西娅星前能靠氧气罐挺过去
We have oxygen tanks. We can use them until we make it to Thea.
氧气罐
Oxygen tanks...
塞壬公♥司♥设计了这个系统就是为消灭我们
SIREN designed a system to ensure our extinction.
你真觉得几个氧气罐能救我们命
You really think a bunch of tanks are gonna save us?
必须得试试
We have to try.
基地
"Base"?
- 意思是 - 飞船能回去
- Does that mean... - It can go back.
天哪 我们能离开飞船了
Oh, my God. A way off the ship.
它能回到西娅星
It can go back to Thea.
瞬
Shun!
我找到了
I found it.
- 怎么了 - 你先走 我多拿点面具
- What? - You go ahead. I'll get more masks.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
把解毒剂带给亨利 我马上就到
Just get the antidote to Henri. I'll be right behind you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要怎么知道这有用
How do we know if it's worked?
如果毒素排出来了 会变成绿色
It should turn green once the toxins have left my body.
但要是没有 那你们就有更多的氧气了
But if it doesn't, there'll be more oxygen for the rest of you.
我希望你能知道我有多尊重你
I hope you know how much I respect you.
从一开始 你就珍视着其他人的生命
From the beginning, you've always valued the lives of others,
甚至超过你自己的
often over your own.
我感觉我辜负了你们所有人
I feel like I've failed you all.
不
No.
不 不是
No, no.
你一直都像个船长
You've been a captain.
别告诉她我怎么了
Don't tell her what happened to me.
亨利 你还好吗
Henri, are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
就是有点累
I'm just tired.
我们只要激活发射程序就行了
We just need to activate the launch sequence.
好的
Okay.
好的 我们得告诉其他人
Okay, we have to tell the others.
天哪 这东西到底行不行
God, is this thing even stable?
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
限重
"Weight limit"?
没法装下我们所有人
It can't take all of us.
天啊
Oh, my God.
操蛋
Fuck's sake.
我们走吧
Let's go.
什么
What?
拜托 凯蒂
Come on, Katie.
你一定知道 要是我们留下来 肯定活不成的
You must know on some level that we're not gonna make it if we stay.
要是我们告诉了其他人 也许我们自己就没法离开起源号♥了
If we tell the others, we might not be the ones leaving the Origin.
你疯了
You're mad.
- 我们不能就这么偷走这东西 鲍姆 - 为什么不能
- We can't just steal this thing, Baum. - Why not?
你真觉得我们能达成共识吗
You think we're really gonna reach a consensus?
凯蒂 他们之前想杀了我们俩
Katie, they tried to kill both of us.
现在每个人都很自私
It's every man for himself now.
我不会丢下任何人的
I'm not leaving anyone behind.
我不会丢下洛根的
I'm not leaving Logan behind.
那我想我们要说再见了
Then I guess this is goodbye.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
那你就一个人苟活下去吧
You're the one that has to live with it.
你救了洛根
You saved Logan.
在你内心里 一定还有个更好的自我
There must be some part of you that believes you're better than this.
- 我们要告诉其他人吗 - 那有什么好处
- Do we tell the others? - What good would it do?
先到西娅星再说
Let's just make it to Thea.
凯蒂 你去哪了
Kate, where are you?
- 你还好吗 - 我没事
- Hey, you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
你们怎么去了那么久
What the hell took you guys so long?
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What is it?
那个探测器
It's the probe.
能回到西娅星
It can make it back to Thea.
- 什么 - 它能自动回到基地
- What? - It's automated to return to base.
我们能离开起源号♥了
We have a way off the Origin.
我们能离开这船了
We have a way off this ship?
太好了 我们走吧
Well, fuck, let's move!
但只能装两个人
It only takes two of us.
- 探测器不是为载人设计的 - 什么
- It's not designed for passengers. - What?
有重量限制
There's a weight limit.
等等
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表