剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
住手
Stop!
把它放下 凯蒂
Put it down, Katie.
对不起 我不是故意
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
我们知道你做了什么 也知道你被感染了
We know what you did. We know what you are.
不
No.
- 不 不要 - 别动
- No, no... - Don't move.
不 不 不是那样的 我发誓不是那样的 我发誓
No, no, it's not that. No, I swear, it's not that. I swear.
不
No!
抓住她
Get her!
凯蒂
Katie!
放开我
Get off me!
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
慈悲是最伟大的恩泽
For there is no greater gift than mercy.
因为宽恕生于慈悲
For it is from mercy that forgiveness can be born.
即使我们犯下过错 也能从宽恕中
And it is from forgiveness that we can find peace
找到安宁
with the wrongs done to us.
我们中有谁没有犯过错
For which of us have never been wronged?
又有谁没有再过犯错
And which of us have never wronged another?
现在走吧 然后好好想想这个
Go now and think on this.
嗨 安迪
Hi, Andy.
你好 瑞秋
Hello, Rachel.
有人吗 放我出去
Hello! Let me out!
不
No!
- 有人吗 - 不可能是她
- Is anybody there? - It can't be her.
怎么着都不可能是她
She's the last person that I ever...
这完全说不通啊
Just, it doesn't make any sense.
那我被感染就说得通了是吧
Oh. Whereas me being infected did?
我们在凯蒂的房♥间里找到了手术刀
We found the scalpel in Katie's room.
她又为什么要砸碎芯片呢
Why else would she have smashed the chip?
那我们现在要怎么处置她
So, what are we gonna do with her now?
还有一天就到西娅星了 只要把她关到我们抵达西娅星就行了
We're a day from Thea. We just have to keep her locked up till arrival.
塞壬公♥司♥会处理她的
SIREN can deal with her.
你认真的 她可是杀人犯啊
Are you serious? We're talking about a murderer here.
等等 我说错了
Oh, wait, I'm sorry.
她就是个该死的外星人啊 你们却先考虑让她过得舒服点吗
We're talking about a fucking alien, and your priority is to keep her cozy?
- 我们不能伤害她 鲍姆 - 你觉得李会同意吗
- We can't hurt her, Baum. - You think Lee would agree?
说得跟你多在乎李似的
Like you cared about Lee.
我想见她
I wanna see her.
我需要见她
I need to.
洛根 你终于
Logan, finally...
是你杀了李吗
Did you kill Lee?
- 你怎么能说出这样的话 - 那你说我到底要怎么想
- How can you ask me that? - What the hell am I supposed to think?
你应该相信我
You're supposed to trust me.
我之前相信你了
I did trust you.
然后你♥他♥妈♥就把芯片给砸了
And then you smashed the fucking chip.
那是我们唯一一个能找出感染者的方法
Our one way of finding out who was infected,
而你♥他♥妈♥连一句解释都没给过我
and you haven't even given me a goddamn explanation.
告诉我 你为什么要这么做
Tell me! Why did you do it?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
求你了
Please.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么这么做
Why the fuck did you do it?
我不能说
I can't.
行
Fine.
那你就等着被塞壬公♥司♥的人收拾吧
You're SIREN's problem now.
洛根
Logan!
洛根
Logan...
安德鲁
Andrew!
抱歉我来得这么突然
I'm sorry I just turned up.
但要是提前告诉你我会来的话 我可能也就不会来了
But I thought if I told you I was coming, I might talk myself out of it.
瑞秋
Rachel...
没有电视什么的吗
No screens or anything?
没有
No.
- 与世隔绝 - 这是什么地方 安迪
- No outside contact. - What is this place, Andy?
你们全都住在这块无名之地上
All of you out here in the middle of nowhere.
这里现在是我的家了
It's my home now.
- 瑞秋 你是怎么找到我的 - 这重要吗
- Rachel, how did you find me? - Does it matter?
- 还有我现在叫 凯蒂 了 - 什么
- And it's "Katie" now. - What?
我不叫 瑞秋 了
I don't go by "Rachel" anymore.
好吧
Right.
凯蒂
Katie.
听着 我知道这要求很过分
Look, I know it's a lot,
但我可以帮你 我可以
but I can help out. I can...
要我做什么都行
Whatever you need.
如果你愿意让我留下来的话
If you're happy for me to stay.
你是我姐姐
You're my sister.
重新开始
Blank slate.
根本没有这样的事
There's no such thing.
对吗
Is there?
出事了
Something's happening.
飞船
The ship...
在变化
It's changing.
雷伊 雷伊 出什么事了
Rey? Rey, what's going on?
- 防护罩 - 什么
- The shields... - What?
防护罩正在关闭
The shields are closing.
什么意思
What does that mean?
- 雷伊 - 等等
- Rey? - Just wait.
那就是西娅星了 是不是
That's it, isn't it?
西娅星
Thea.
我们成功了
We made it.
你到底想干啥
What the hell do you want?
- 你还没看到 是吗 - 出去
- You haven't seen it yet, have you? - Just get out.
行不行 我说真的
Okay? I mean it.
你不可能知道的
You couldn't have known.
她把我们所有人都骗了
She fooled all of us.
是啊
Yeah.
现在 快他妈瞅一眼窗外
Now, look out the fucking window.
操
Fucking...
天呐
Oh, my God!
- 那是 - 是的
- Is that... - That's it.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
真♥他♥妈♥漂亮
It's fucking beautiful.
等等 你看见那个了吗
Wait, do you see that?
嘿
Hey.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know...
我们成功了
We made it.
它很美
And it's beautiful.
我觉得你可能会想要这个
I thought you might want this back.
我找到我的家了
I've found my home.
你也应该和你家人在一起
You should hold on to yours.
永别了 泰勒
Goodbye, Taylor.
雷伊
Rey!
- 雷伊 - 怎么了
- Rey! - What's wrong?
你得过来看一眼 快
You have to come see this. Come on.
- 你们也看到了吗 - 对
- Did you guys see it, too? - Yes.
它看起来正在朝我们飞过来
It looked like it was coming towards us.
那到底是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
是空的
It's empty.
那他妈是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
回来
Get back.
快回来
Get back.
这他妈是怎么了
What the fuck is happening?
天呐
Oh, my God.
它扩散到整艘飞船里了
It's going through the whole damn ship.
那是什么
What the hell was that?
怎么了
What's going on?
它已经控制了这艘飞船
It's taken control of the ship!
那些白色的闪光
Those white flashes...
是在扫描我们 在扫描起源号♥
It's scanning us. It's scanning the Origin.
扫描 干什么用的
Scanning, what for?
外星生命体
"Non-native life form"?
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表