剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表
紧张吗
Nervous?
滚开
Fuck off.
参议员的女儿刚满十岁 皮尔斯
The Senator's daughter just turned ten, Pierce.
所以你最好在见她之前把嘴放干净点
So you better wash your mouth out before you meet her.
我是她的保护人 不是她的保姆
I'm her protection, not her nanny.
她的同居保护人
Her live-in protection.
在接下来的三个月里 我们基本上都粘在他们的屁♥股♥上
We're basically glued to their hips for the next three months.
所以 请随时评分
So, G-rating at all times, please.
没错 该死
That's right.Shit!
现在就把一切都说出来
Get it all out now.
我非常讨厌你
I violently dislike you.
迈克 非常感谢你帮我找到这份工作
"Thank you so much, Mike, for getting me this job.
华盛顿
我把自己关在家里快疯了
I was going crazy cooped up in my home..."
我没有发疯
I wasn't going crazy.
我只是在休假
I'm just on leave.
同感 先生 戈尔先生 很高兴见到你
Likewise, sir.Mr. Gore, good to see you.
你一定是图雷小姐
And you must be Miss Toure.
很荣幸认识您 夫人
It's an honor to make your acquaintance, ma'am.
你为什么那样对我说话 我不是参议员
Why are you talking to me like that? I'm not a senator.
我的搭档 拉娜·皮尔斯
My partner, Lana Pierce.
拉娜很好 先生
Lana's fine, sir.
而奥马尔对我来说已经足够好了
And Omar is good enough for me.
鲁比 见见拉娜
Ruby, meet Lana.
你很漂亮
You're pretty.
对不起 她没有过滤自己的话
I'm sorry, she has no filter.
并不是说她错了 我是说 我没有同意这样说话
Not that she's wrong. I mean, not that I'm agreeing.
进来吧
Come on in.
我们得离开这间房♥
We need to get out of this cell.
如果这里有人还活着呢
What if someone's still alive in here?
你看到他发生了什么事了
You saw what just happened to him.
救我
Help me.
拉娜 等下
Lana, wait!
拉娜
Lana!
他们到处都是
They're everywhere.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
船员 其他乘客 他们丢下我们走了
The crew, the other passengers, they left without us.
不可能
There's no way.
他们不可能把我们留在这里
There's no fucking way they just left us here!
他们不可能都走了
They can't all have gone.
收音机里的那个人怎么样了
What about the man on the radio?
因为他听起来很可靠吗
Because he sounded reliable?
数据不会说谎 一小时前整艘船都疏散了
Data doesn't lie. The entire ship evacuated an hour ago.
为什么 什么引发了这个
Why? What triggered it?
为什么他们不带我们一起去呢
And why didn't they take us with them, huh?
飞船的最低层有外部损伤
There's external damage to the lowest ring of the ship.
我想我们被什么东西击中了
I think something hit us.
击中了我们吗
Hit us?
拒绝访问
Access denied.
该死的 人工智能防御系统已经就位
Damn it. There's AI defenses in place.
很难进去
It's difficult to get inside.
嘿 嘿 你说击中我们是什么意思
Hey. Hey! What do you mean, "hit us"?
我不知道
I don't know!
我在试着搞清楚
I'm trying to piece it all together.
找个求救电♥话♥什么的 对吧
Well, find a distress call or something, right?
我们得放个信♥号♥♥弹
We've got to set up a flare.
我们得给西亚传个信
We've got to beam a message to Thea.
是的 因为这就是它的工作原理
Yeah, because that's exactly how it works.
- 我们要保持镇静 - 该死的
We have to stay calm.Fuck's sake!
他们不会让我们随波逐流
They wouldn't just let us drift.
她说的对
She's right.
我是说 我们还是要去西亚的
I mean, we're still going to make it to Thea,
不是吗
aren't we?
麦克斯·泰勒 你会没事的
Max Taylor, you're going to be okay.
我们会把你救出去的
We're going to get you out.
你在做什么 帮助我
What are you doing? Help me.
有人把他放倒了 我们应该找出原因
Someone put him down. We should find out why.
什么
What?
他可能很危险
He could be dangerous.
危险吗 看看他
Dangerous? Look at him.
谁开枪打你的
Who shot you?
停下 谁开枪打你的
Shun, stop!Who shot you?
我知道我们在这他妈的黑暗的中心都是陌生人
I know we're all strangers in the heart of fucking darkness here.
但你真的要审问一个不会走路的人吗
But are you really going to interrogate a man who can't walk?
泰勒 50号♥房♥的那个人 他有问题
Taylor, the man in Cell 50, there's something wrong with him.
你不能让他出去
You can't let him out.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
船被击中了
The ship was hit.
有东西上飞船了 乘客开始丧命
Something came on board, it started killing the passengers.
你是什么意思 有东西上飞船了
What do you mean, "something came on board"?
不管它是什么 它都能进去
And whatever it is, it can get inside.
进哪里去
Inside what?
进入我们
Inside us.
保持清醒
Stay with us.
什么 离他远点
What?Get away from him!
他试图杀死外面的女人
He tried to kill the woman outside!
不
No!
事实并非如此
That's not what happened.
回来 拉娜
Get back, Lana.
不 求你了
No, please.
拉娜 现在
Lana, now.
到门口去 你得相信我
Get to the door.You have to believe me.
别动 你做不了这个的
Don't move.You can't do this.
停下
Stop!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
所有这些玻璃
All this glass...
这房♥子真是个该死的噩梦
The house is a fucking nightmare to protect.
和我说说
Tell me about it.
你要咖啡吗
You want a coffee
不 我不要
No, I'm good.
好的 我会在监控室
All right. I'll be on the monitors.
一定要给我你最好的角度
Make sure to give me your best angle.
你知道 你不应该丢下一堆火不管
You know, you, uh, shouldn't leave a fire unattended.
当然
Sure.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
唯一一样能让我熬过深夜的东西
Only thing that gets me through the late nights.
你要一个吗
Can I get you one?
我当班的时候不行
Uh, not while I'm on duty.
放一些爵士乐
Play some jazz.
你很严格
You're very rigid.
我想你知道为什么我有我自己的分遣队
I'm guessing you know why I have my own detail.
袭击发生时鲁比和我在一起
Ruby was with me when the attack happened.
我自己并不害怕
I wasn't scared for myself.
但我被她吓呆了
But I was petrified for her.
这就是那种感觉 对吧
That's what it's meant to feel like, right?
作为一个家长
Being a parent.
当然
Absolutely.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
没有
No.
每个人都说这是世界上最好的感觉
Everybody says it's the best feeling in the world.
但这也是最糟糕的
But it's also the worst.
因为如果发生了什么
Because if anything happens,
是你的错
it's your fault.
它会平静下来
It'll calm down.
一旦法案通过
Once the bill's passed,
他们不会有那么多可怒的事情了
they won't have as much to rage against.
如果法案通过了
If the bill's passed.
参议院的许多人不希望那堵墙倒塌
Lot of folks in the Senate don't want that Wall coming down.
很多人都是这样想的
A lot of them do.
他们没有我的根源
They don't have my roots.
所以他们不会有同样的仇恨
剧集 | 起源号(2018) | 导航列表